• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Calvero

Banned
I should learn to follow my instinct and dodge more often. Got destroyed when bot lane chose Leblanc and Teemo with no one picking up exhaust. I was hoping that they were smurfs just messing around in a silver game.

i always tell myself i'll dodge more often. but after waiting 30 min for a game, you really stop giving a shit

I tried 3 minutes after costys post went up

They were sold out by then

rip. :( same happened when tickets first went up

i want to look at scalper prices, but i know i won't like it

zkylon

zkylewd
I can't get used to the default Kayle AA animation. I can basically only play on Aether wing.

well that's understandable cos her default aa animation is kind of crap while aether wing is awesome

Oh, I thought we were getting more skins besides Riot Kayle. Lel
sadly no, we're all getting freaking kayle lol

i'm more excited about the double ip weekend cos it means i can buy more champ emblem thingies for the lvl 6s and 7s

i could level up ori, viktor, ahri and i think lizzy and leblanc if it wasn't for the stupid ip this shit costs

clemenx

Banned
Ugh, this is so infuriating. For some reason I'm having the best ping I've ever had BUT I'm having huge packet loss as well at times. Can't figure out why, damn ISP.

Bad ping is 100% preferable to packet loss.

What are your guys' opinion of the best learning resources for League?

https://youtu.be/OeIvXnxCFdk

Honestly, I appreciate that you're trying to share your content with us. But really you should try to be more like part of the community. I feel like almost every post you made here you share your youtube link, which is kind of fine (sharing your content I mean, not the every post with a yt link). I'm not angry or anything, just it feels kind of wrong how you're doing it.

It feels like the first thing you put in your post is the youtube link, and then you write something League related so you don't only post the link.

I hope I get the idea across, and I mean it in a good way. (I suck at doing this kind of post, lol)

killatopak

Gold Member

It's kinda getting annoying how you only post a youtube link and never engage in the community.

Your video mainly only have learning resources for beginners. You should also find some for even those in higher elo like reaction training applications and map awareness buzzer thingy. They are free as well.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

First if you want to branch youtube stuff, you should play with us. We dont even know your rank or playstyle. We could even get in a match later today to see your playstyle firsthand and
gauge better than dead[redacted].
Second you should get an avatar so we can easily distinguish each other. All the hardcore people do it.
c'mon, the guy was in here and asked if it was okay and nobody told him they had a problem with it
Yeah i got less flak and I was way shittier than him. Thats when ap yasuo was a thing.

c'mon, the guy was in here and asked if it was okay and nobody told him they had a problem with it

I mean

When I said that, like one video is fine. "Hey check out this vid I made". But now it's like...every little thing has a video attached to it.

._.; If I thought it was this bad, I would've just said 'nah we dont' need that shit in here'.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I mean

When I said that, like one video is fine. "Hey check out this vid I made". But now it's like...every little thing has a video attached to it.

._.; If I thought it was this bad, I would've just said 'nah we dont' need that shit in here'.
Oh yeah general rule of thumb, people on gaf hate "like, comment, subscribe" terms in videos.

Yeah but make sure your avatar is horribly cropped so it triggers Zky.
I bet Zky's not even 100X120.

Yeah but make sure your avatar is horribly cropped so it triggers Zky.

AxwDIe1.png

How about facing the wrong way.

zkylon

zkylewd

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i have a notebook with like 40 pages of circles when i was practicing drawing boobs

boobs are no joke

you should read my lux fanfiction tho

Calvero

Banned
Some of us did say that we didn't want to be treated like a focus group.
welp must've missed that

I mean

yeah i get it with how he doesn't really participate beyond plugging his stuff. guess it's just that i don't really care lol but i understand

my advice to you guy...participate with all of us and hyperlink all your shit in your posts, add us all on league and spam your links. :^)

Ken

if we're plugging things

can someone give me advice on jungle and team fights as skarner or in general. team fights happen at like 20 mins+ but we kept losing and it's prolly my fault. i also feel like i waste a lot of time just farming jungle instead of doing stuff but idk.

https://www.twitch.tv/qonqonqon/v/89533353

also pls like and subscribe

killatopak

Gold Member
Yeah but that's like playing handicapped. Like you may literally already have plat skills but being held back by ping.

that's mighty impressive.

if we're plugging things

can someone give me advice on jungle and team fights as skarner or in general. team fights happen at like 20 mins+ but we kept losing and it's prolly my fault. i also feel like i waste a lot of time just farming jungle instead of doing stuff but idk.

https://www.twitch.tv/qonqonqon/v/89533353

also pls like and subscribe
Lets see

- Look up jungle kiting, simply standing when clearing a camp makes you take way more damage than necessary
- If someone tries to contest Crab just smite it lol
- You just killed their mid laner and the enemy jungler showed up top, look for Dragon opportunities. I think Skarner can just solo it at 6?
- Your Yasuo killed their solo laner and their jungler is botching a gank top, just pressure the turret hard for first gold bonus instead of trying to go there.
- Their team had low CC, no reason for Mercs, get better boots like a Tabi or Swifties.
- 25 minute Ocean dragons are not worth getting aced.
- You bought a pink, use it lol
- If you're going Cinderhulk then get tankier earlier rather than later so you can bumrush their ADC
- Don't be so afraid to flash offensively if you can get a good ult on

I was never really fine with it, but I waited to see how it went. Then it started popping up pretty much every post. I mean, even checking the amount of posts done... Yeah.

Plus I had that happen in the OT for Killer Instinct, where this guy would post up his YouTube videos constantly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, when do you guys think we'll start seeing Ivern in-game? I'm really intrigued by his design. I need to know what he can do!

Oh, and Star Guardian Jinx better be a thing.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Lets see

- Look up jungle kiting, simply standing when clearing a camp makes you take way more damage than necessary
- If someone tries to contest Crab just smite it lol
- You just killed their mid laner and the enemy jungler showed up top, look for Dragon opportunities. I think Skarner can just solo it at 6?
- Your Yasuo killed their solo laner and their jungler is botching a gank top, just pressure the turret hard for first gold bonus instead of trying to go there.
- Their team had low CC, no reason for Mercs, get better boots like a Tabi or Swifties.
- 25 minute Ocean dragons are not worth getting aced.
- You bought a pink, use it lol
- If you're going Cinderhulk then get tankier earlier rather than later so you can bumrush their ADC
- Don't be so afraid to flash offensively if you can get a good ult on
If anybody gives you shit because you flashed out of your j4 crater to chase someone who also flashed even to tho its .25 seconds longer to collapse your crater, fuck 'em.

Newt

As someone who used to play on high ping, I'll say that high ping actually isn't that bad. What's bad is packet loss and fluctuating ping.

what do i get after cinderhulk then? i was just following champion.gg
In that situation if you wanted to be a frontline you could have grabbed an early armor item like DMP or a Warden's Mail. Cinderhulk into Trinity just kinda misses the point since you won't really do damage nor will you really be hard to kill.

You can also be a dick and grab an early GA as your third item or so.

Top Bottom