• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

killatopak

Gold Member
CsQuZutWcAAYVWS.jpg

found zky's car.

wasn't this like posted a few threads back? Still awesome tho.

zkylon

zkylewd
Now I'm basically at 0 LP. So yeah, it kind of matters. Had I gotten demoted from that game I'd be even more pissed.

Edit: Oh, and it's happening again! FUCK YOU RIOT.
i get you're pissed but server issues happen every now and then. seriously chill

also tip for the future: if you JUST had server issues stop playing ranked

like seriously i can't believe i have to tell you that

CsQuZutWcAAYVWS.jpg

found zky's car.
what kind of ot did u make

wasn't this like posted a few threads back? Still awesome tho.

yea it's an oldie

Kalentan

i get you're pissed but server issues happen every now and then. seriously chill

also tip for the future: if you JUST had server issues stop playing ranked

like seriously i can't believe i have to tell you that

yea it's an oldie

So basically there is no reason to get angry or anything? We should just accept stuff like this? Great. We give them all of this money and when their stuff goes to shit we just shrug our arms and go: "Well what can you do?"

Reivaxe

Gaf, I have a problem.

Ya see, when I first got into LoL I posted about it on FB. Some acquaintances of mine asked me to add them so we could play together sometime.

When I started out I didn't want to be a burden on them cause I thought I would just get in the way. I've gotten a lot better now and wanted to see if I should hit one of them up to see if they wanna play.

Checked the match history of a girl I knew and ... it's Teemo and Quinn top as far as the eye could see. When I started out I didn't know what's what about champs but I know better now.

Gaf ... I don't think I have an acquaintance anymore :/

Calvero

Banned
i
/QUOTE]

fooey just check gaming/QUOTE]

what the fuck did you do/QUOTE]

i
/QUOTE]

.../QUOTE]

i
/QUOTE]

you just opened pandora's box./QUOTE]

wow

Newt

League of Legends OT 13:
i
/QUOTE]

what the fuck did you do/QUOTE]

i
/QUOTE]

.../QUOTE]

i
/QUOTE]

you just opened pandora's box./QUOTE]

wow

zkylon

zkylewd
lol what is going on why is everyone quoting me lol

So basically there is no reason to get angry or anything? We should just accept stuff like this? Great. We give them all of this money and when their stuff goes to shit we just shrug our arms and go: "Well what can you do?"
don't get me wrong, you have every reason to be mad, but there's degrees to everything and you know, this shit happens, sometimes servers just blow up. sometimes it's not even rito's fault but your isp or your country or whatever.

no need to go on a tirade about how riot has billions when all that happened is that u dc'd one game. compare that to things like people being able to access other users' information on steam on the last sale or millions of battlenet and psn passwords being leaked and shit

this is really not a big deal and you'll forget about it tomorrow

Gaf, I have a problem.

Ya see, when I first got into LoL I posted about it on FB. Some acquaintances of mine asked me to add them so we could play together sometime.

When I started out I didn't want to be a burden on them cause I thought I would just get in the way. I've gotten a lot better now and wanted to see if I should hit one of them up to see if they wanna play.

Checked the match history of a girl I knew and ... it's Teemo and Quinn top as far as the eye could see. When I started out I didn't know what's what about champs but I know better now.

Gaf ... I don't think I have an acquaintance anymore :/
aren't u b1?

teemo is king in bronze dude

Reivaxe

aren't u b1?

teemo is king in bronze dude

I don't wanna be in Bronze forever, I'm trying to move on up and ride that tentacle to the sky. (She doesn't seem to even play ranked)

And I can't trust someone who "mains" Teemo/ Quinn top ... gotta be some kinda asshole to "main" those 2 top.

killatopak

Gold Member
Nice double ip weekend.

I have like 400 ip per win cause I have per win, per day and the event ip boost.

200 ip when i lose. awesome.

zkylon

zkylewd
I read that thing and I was sincerely looking for the punchline to the joke. Nope, its serious.

Monte isn't even dropping League lmao
yeah like, i'm as bummed as everyone else, but it's not like he's not gonna cast lck next season lol

like, look how much deman and joe miller struggled getting into cs:go despite being absolute stars in league, switching like that would probably be a really bad idea, specially since it's not ilke overwatch is that huge yet

i wish monte would've hung out with doa more than thorin and badawi

i think it would've been good for him, have a good person around him as a role model

clemenx

Banned
I think I read Deman was relegated to stuff like Rocket League and smaller CSGO games, He seems to be doing alot of Overwatch atm. the CSGO community never liked him :( Joe was always going to a management position tho. I think he's universally loved.

Reading those reactions make me curious about the article, maybe it's worse than I imagined.

I simply refused to read a Thorin article about Monte lol.

Xeilyn

Thoughts on Alistar top?

Also, paging Zky! How good is Orianna right now and whats her hard counters? Ive started to que top/mid instead of jng and i dont want to be a meta slave so i want to play the somewhat less popular picks

killatopak

Gold Member
Alistar top is a niche pick. He has all the traits of a support alistar except he actually has damage. He can fuck up most melee top laners. His weaknesses are pokey champs just like his support role.

Xeilyn

Alistar top is a niche pick. He has all the traits of a support alistar except he actually has damage. He can fuck up most melee top laners. His weaknesses are pokey champs just like his support role.
Hmm right, ive actually never played Alistar and i rarely play supp so thats why i asked. He seems really fun to play so i guess its fine aslong as i dont play ranked with him^^ Build him bruiser right? Rylai's seems good on him

killatopak

Gold Member
Hmm right, ive actually never played Alistar and i rarely play supp so thats why i asked. He seems really fun to play so i guess its fine aslong as i dont play ranked with him^^ Build him bruiser right? Rylai's seems good on him

yes build him bruiser. You can also go trinity on him.

iModem

Banned
I got a free loss last night from servers goofin', but what can you do man? I understand it's frustrating but it's literally part of the game. Every game... EVERY single videogame deals with this. Oh well!

I want more Ivern info.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think I read Deman was relegated to stuff like Rocket League and smaller CSGO games, He seems to be doing alot of Overwatch atm. the CSGO community never liked him :( Joe was always going to a management position tho. I think he's universally loved.

Reading those reactions make me curious about the article, maybe it's worse than I imagined.

I simply refused to read a Thorin article about Monte lol.
also let me tell you

if u thought thorin rambled on his videos, wait until you read his articles lol

Let's put it this way, this is one of the images in the article:

The whole thing reads like an obituary, it's a fucking riot

i like to think thorin drew this

Thoughts on Alistar top?

Also, paging Zky! How good is Orianna right now and whats her hard counters? Ive started to que top/mid instead of jng and i dont want to be a meta slave so i want to play the somewhat less popular picks
well for starters i wouldn't say ori is unpopular, but other than that

i think she's in a pretty ok spot, the removal of athenes hurt her quite a bit but also rylais is really broken right now and that's an item that works really well with her kit since she can apply it on like a 1.8s cd. she still struggles with ppl that can push her early like ahol or velkoz or azir so she's not as safe of a blindpick as she used to be, but i think she's still rewarding if u play a ton of games with her

i specially don't like playing against ad assassins with her cos rushing zhonyas on her is super punishing in a way it isn't on other mids, so other than that, i'd probably pick her into anyone if you're willing to concede laning phase in certain matchups

build her morellos -> rylais -> void staff (as in, same build as syndra) and if you farmed right you'll be chunking adcs for half their health and permaslowing them too

idk why people seem to still do morellos deathcap on champions like ori and syndra when rylais is seriously completely broken, but w/e, NOW YOU KNOW

also don't use her heartseeker skin cos apparently that skin is cursed and it's impossible to win on it. use poro ori or one of the originals (i personally like tpa ori a lot)

Top Bottom