• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
arcade_sona_by_songjikyo-dai19ki.png

someday sona will be fun

Kalentan

Well I'm back at 20 LP. Gotten to 0 LP twice today and won each game so I didn't get demoted. Was somewhat magical this last match cause I was listening to the Kingdom Hearts 3D theme as I was playing and the main theme ended just as he destroyed the nexus.

I dunno why you guys insist on going back to that thread lol, let the Dota heads have their childish pissing contest as if it means anything.

iModem

Banned
wtf

also that avatar looks nice on you.

Shame i cant give you a better once im writing a very important OT right now...

Thanks for the avatar, although the way you said "looks nice on you" makes you sound like the creepy uncle that dresses up his niece in slutwear.

zkylon

zkylewd
i haven't had many bad experiences with yorick but i find he still has that really annoying aspect to him of just being fucking hard to click on because he has those dumb ghouls around him

he ended up killing me yesterday cos i misclick as cassiopeia and ended up e'ing his minions twice instead of him

that's just lame

rest looks fine by me so far

I dunno why you guys insist on going back to that thread lol, let the Dota heads have their childish pissing contest as if it means anything.
idk i like seeing people make a fool of themselves and there's generally one or two sensible doters that actually end up learning something about league and that makes me feel warm inside

clemenx

Banned
I mean, it's pretty clear that everything about him screams about being the game's ultimate splitpusher.

He can't Q on multiple peaople at once, it may be a shit advice but it is what it is.

I do agree the numbers on the shovel are a bit too much at the moment.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
apparently i can only win with yasuo today

so long as you build phantom dancer his tank build is still just too good at everything

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Playing against Plats now.... Lovely.... I get wrecked in bot lane but the teamfighting is so much better than what I'm normally used to in low Gold... That being said, Plat top laners suck. Oh wait... I'm cheating by using Kayle. I need to quit this game.

Kalentan

Thanks Riot and your fucking great servers. About to lose a match cause 3 of us got huge lag issues and disconnected while the enemy team was unaffected. Thanks Riot. Shit servers.

Duress

I think I'm just going to blow most of my points on runes, I don't play a lot of champs, and I don't know which ones I really like.

Kalentan

Oh goodie. No loss prevention. I guess that would be just asking for too much. Riot stupid servers fuck up and the players are just let out to dry. Not like they will lose any sleep over it, doesn't matter if the servers fuck up. They still get paid.

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh goodie. No loss prevention. I guess that would be just asking for too much. Riot stupid servers fuck up and the players are just let out to dry. Not like they will lose any sleep over it, doesn't matter if the servers fuck up. They still get paid.
it's just one game dude lol

Top Bottom