• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

drawkcaB

Not to mention that if he gets caught he's completely fucked. Only time Yi should be counterjungling is when he's ahead, but that doesn't make a champion a counterjungler, that's just smart play.

3rd Bard game ever, once again won bot lane for my carry. Had this beautiful ult where I nabbed three but left out a fed Elise just outside the zone, then hit a 2-man stun. A thing of beauty that was.

zkylon

zkylewd
D8BEA69FE59B9E2B2355E495BC27E17CC9C51162

somehow i managed to go 47 minutes with no kills in a game where supports got 7 lol

we still could've won but draven ragequit because this game could tilt anyone lol

also cmon guys join the pickems stuff ;_;

Xeilyn

i don't like roa cos i find scaling builds boring and also cos i want cdr asap on ori. glp can work as a more mid-game oriented rush but i just don't like hextech revolver and idk, if u want more mid-game just buy morellos

regular build on her would be morellos -> sorc shoes -> rylais -> void staff -> death cap -> zhonyas. i run her standard mid runes to round up the 40% cdr

you can switch stuff around and get a zhonyas early against zed, abyssal against maybe like kassadin or something, get liandrys if u don't need the zhonyas (but generally you want it on ori since it's stats + cdr + awesome active)

and her passive isn't too big of a deal, you should generally look to tank some dmg with e and extend your trades so you can get about 3 autos off. you should q+w them and chase while autoing and q'ing. q and w don't have a cast animation so you gotta cast it while auto spacing to get em autos off

later on the passive isn't really used unless you're dueling, but it's not a bad idea to auto a bunch if you can since it does a ton of dmg
Ok sounds good, thanks for the tips!

PSqueak

Banned
i just wish rito did more copyright infringement skins

gurren lagann is awesome but there's so much more anime to rip off

We need at least one more Super Galaxy Skin, what kind of sacrilege it is that they turned the line into a sentai parody and there is only 4 of them?!

In any case for more parody skins, i'd pay top RP for a Discord skin for Aurelion Sol , dude already talks like an MLP villain.

killatopak

Gold Member
So I noticed riot banning a lot of scripters recently and they said they don't advocate add ons that add player advantage. I was kinda wondering if a certain add on is bannable cause I wanna use it. Specifically speaking there's this add on that tracks if an enemy used any summoners. I'm assuming only those seen on the map on their end. I'm not sure if it's automatic or if it's a hotkey and just calculates the time the summs are off cd.

It's super instant like and reads like this iirc.

Mid f 420 mid ignite 300 jung f 400 etc.

Just a single chat line or maybe multiple lines for each role but it's typed instantly.

Hey we finally announced Mechs vs Minions

So I noticed riot banning a lot of scripters recently and they said they don't advocate add ons that add player advantage. I was kinda wondering if a certain add on is bannable cause I wanna use it. Specifically speaking there's this add on that tracks if an enemy used any summoners. I'm assuming only those seen on the map on their end. I'm not sure if it's automatic or if it's a hotkey and just calculates the time the summs are off cd.

Just a single chat line or maybe multiple lines for each role but it's typed instantly.

Don't use it. Anything that gives you a tiny advantage over other players, either by exploits or just giving you instant access to info you'd normally have to do manually is against Terms of Service.

Sounds like something that would get you banned.

rip

zkylon

zkylewd

could anyone do a bit of a summary

at work

We need at least one more Super Galaxy Skin, what kind of sacrilege it is that they turned the line into a sentai parody and there is only 4 of them?!

In any case for more parody skins, i'd pay top RP for a Discord skin for Aurelion Sol , dude already talks like an MLP villain.
oh yeah but like

think about flcl and bebop and stuff

we need more

don't use it you'll get banned lol

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
A couple years ago I had a match where someone was using some kind of script to track summoner spells/timers/ults so I sold my items and walked down mid to prevent him from winning.

Felt like justice.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I would pay good money for a script that automatically spammed missing pings when my teammates die

I already mapped emotes to my mouse buttons but this is the next step

PSqueak

Banned
A couple years ago I had a match where someone was using some kind of script to track summoner spells/timers/ults so I sold my items and walked down mid to prevent him from winning.

Felt like justice.

The only script i ever encountered was one that kept track of the time when dragon would re-spawn as well as the jg camps.

Now all that it's built in into the game.

Reivaxe

Felt like justice.

Ehhhhh, you fucked over 3 people to get "justice" on one. :/

I was gonna do something trolly when someone on my team banned Illaoi even though I hovered her. This mofo didn't say shit, not even a half assed excuse. I was gonna play Janna top, give a kill to their Riven and AFK, locking this fucker in a 20 min up hill battle.

But I decided that seeing as how IDK if these people are premade or not I can't in good heart do that to 3 random people so I dodged instead.

IMO ya shoulda just played the game and w or l just report the guy.

Are they? I wouldn't know these things. I really hope so

I'm assuming the patch for the PBE is gonna happen Tuesday like normal but who knows.

PSqueak

Banned
It's a cooperative tabletop game for 2-4 players. With ten missions in total, each taking about 60-90 minutes. Exclusively on Riot Games Mech Store, $75 usd. October 13, 2016. (11 am PST)

Looks good.

The box content blurb says 5 mechs, but they only have shown 4 so far, the plot and the video show rumble, so im wondering why they're not showing him as a board piece yet, since im assuming he is the 5th pilot (because it would be bullshit if they left him an npc in this).

Felt like justice.

You should have just build something unorthodox but acceptable, not necessary viable. Then you just keep playing, and made sure to make really bad calls so it cost your team the game.

I mean intentionally feeding may get you banned, a long (or not) with the scripter.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's a cooperative tabletop game for 2-4 players. With ten missions in total, each taking about 60-90 minutes. Exclusively on Riot Games Mech Store, $75 usd. October 13, 2016. (11 am PST)

Looks good.
that's cool but 75 + shipping is too much for my skin

would be nice to see a virtual version

also cool for rito for making another game

There are already reviews of the boardgame, people seem to have played it under an NDA for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OD_c0SWF-c
r they good?

Neol

$75 isn't that bad of a price for a board game that size.

Have to see it in action though. Would also like to see a virtual version.

Leezard

that's cool but 75 + shipping is too much for my skin

would be nice to see a virtual version

also cool for rito for making another game

r they good?

I'm currently watching that review, just a couple of minutes in. All the pieces of the game seems to be of high quality, unusually so for a board game is what I gather from what they've said so far.

Leezard

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I still play on my D'n'd 2 board and book i bought for 12 dollars. Sadly i can get a 1 year subscription of heavensward and an anime or two for that kind of price.

Reivaxe

This que system is annoying me.

Like a min and a half the system just picks mid for me instead of Top? Not even gonna try to give me 3 mins before looking for secondary roles? Almost lose a game cause I had to deal with bursty ass LB well playing my rusty ass Vel.

Maybe I shoulda went Sion Mid ... our only front line was TK and they had a BC support and 2 mobile AP burst champs so I ate a ton of hooks and deaths. Welp, a wins a win I guess.

jerd

Literally KYS : [ick me janna lulu or nami if none of those il just feed not in the mood
Literally KYS : please dont test
BIink iCare: ive never played those in ranked
BIink iCare: but i can try
STD Herpules RolI: >.>
Literally KYS : would you rather win or lose?
Literally KYS : pick one
Literally KYS : and take exhust
Literally KYS : :)
BIink iCare: ok
BIink iCare: just giving you a word of warning
Literally KYS : idc
Literally KYS : support is the easiest role
Literally KYS : if you cant play it you are litearlly autistic
RipTideFire PlNTO: play who youre comfortable with
Literally KYS : and lose?
Literally KYS : because il just feed?
RipTideFire PlNTO: y r u so salty
STD Herpules RolI: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
RipTideFire PlNTO: literally tyler1
STD Herpules RolI: ofc hehe xD
RipTideFire PlNTO: hehe xd

Much better than my previous lobby actually

Promos are the worst

Quonny

I'm looking into getting that board game, but I want to know how newb-friendly it is.

I don't mind if it's a hard game and we fail. My wife loves board games, but...simple ones. I wonder how much of a bridge this game is.

Also, as some reviews have said, that price is I N S A N E. This is the same price as Caverna, and Caverna has like 60 tiny little cheap plastic pieces and mediocre cardboard, whereas this has 100 detailed minions, a boss statue, and 4 mech statues, in addition to different paint types on a board, thick cardboard, unique and special pieces like the dice and hourglass, and so on. There's a game at my local boardgame meeting that cost the woman over $400 and it looks to be about as quality as this.

If this game catches on this could seriously change the industry, it's that crazy.

zkylon

zkylewd
is rito going to do more hype stuff in the next week or so leading up to worlds? cause i feel like they haven't had anything quite like last year's build up yet

u should watch legends rising

it's pretty hype

also reddit has been really good at posting old worlds videos and stuff, it's been great

clemenx

Banned
Oh god, I'd buy a dozen of those little Zhonya's if they'd sell them solo. They're so cool.

I don't think I've ever seen unboxing videos of anything, but I'm eating this stuff up. Riot has got me by the balls >_>

The production quality seems through the roof.

Top Bottom