• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

drawkcaB

it's not excessively strong either now, which is the point. The nerfs lined up on pbe would gut her.

Yes, she is most certainly is excessively strong.

And those changes on the PBE aren't bad. They just trim some more of her early game power which considering how well she can scale compared to most other junglers I don't see any issue with that.

RV7vlEf.png

Seems Riot wants to brand people that play in premades a lot? Well that won't go horribly wrong at all

zkylon

zkylewd
dem lulu buffs doe

Movement speed increased to 330 from 325
Base mana increased to 350 from 292.4

Glitterlance (Q)
AP ratio increased to .7 from .5
Added to tool tip: "The damage taken by targets subsequent to the first by each bolt is reduced to 70%.

Whimsy (W)
[new effect] Now also grants an all 15/20/25/30/35% attack speed for four seconds.

lmao

im really into this

her waveclear is kind of rough now tho

wait

fuck

i think q bolt thing literally removes solo lane lulu?

forget everything i said lol

damn it riot

dem lulu buffs doe

lmao

im really into this

her waveclear is kind of rough now tho

wait

fuck

i think q bolt thing literally removes solo lane lulu?

forget everything i said lol

damn it riot
That's about 20% less damage than it does now, not sure if it's enough to wipe out solo lane Lulu.

RiotSocrates said:
Hey dudes, looks like there was a bug where this was revealed early. We'll be going into detail about this feature in a post Friday.
About the dynamic brand

Time to watch reddit burn again.

patchday

Apparently I THINK her win rate went up.

But I think she's still a hot mess and will stay that way until they rework her kit some years in the future.

What makes you think her win rate went up? She's dead last at 43% right now.

I don't have any opinions on her beyond that. only played with her for an hour. I am grateful Riot put her on free rotation

Taliyah does a lot of damage if you can EWQ. And that's about it.

EDIT:
Maybe her ult could be on some sort of ammo system. Building a wall consumes some ammo and longer walls consume more ammo. And maybe her Q could toss a part of her wall while it's up.

Kenai

Trundle nerfs seem fair. I've been spamming him support a lot (so less regen that I'd be getting with a top build I think) and have started taking a pink at lvl 1 instead of 3 pots/cookies usually. Unless I am vs someone like Sona or Zyra they go to waste, that passive healing is no joke.

so is taliyah ok now or is she still a hot dumpster fire

Still weak but better. If they boosted her Q dmg on worked ground and made her W/E combo less clunky (seriously what in this game is clunkier than that combo atm?) then she'd probably be in a good spot.

Not a fan of the Tahm changes. Until they make him less frustrating to play against when he W saves an ally he'll continue to have balance issues.

He's been hovering between 44-46% in all of his roles for months, the buffs won't hurt.

clemenx

Banned
I ike the Tahm changes. Seems like a good compromise on his weird %HP damage thing.

The W will always be shit to play against but that was not what made him broken.

Luigi87

Fuck people who ban out their teammates pre-picks. Seriously.

x_x
And right as I was deciding last second, right when I hit to lock in, the game didn't register making me dodge... during promos.
Sigh.

drawkcaB

He's been hovering between 44-46% in all of his roles for months, the buffs won't hurt.

The buffs aren't the problem. The problem is that lots of players hate playing against him, and his W on allies is the big reason why. Turns out the player base at large hates having kills denied by a basic ability on a moderate CD.

The second he gets played again in any meaningful way he'll get near permabanned because players just don't want to play against him. This is a champion that at the height of his ban rate (80+% IIRC) his win rate was sub-50. I can't come up with another champion who had that odd ban/win rate mix.

The buffs aren't the problem. The problem is that lots of players hate playing against him, and his W on allies is the big reason why. Turns out the player base at large hates having kills denied by a basic ability on a moderate CD.

The second he gets played again in any meaningful way he'll get near permabanned because players just don't want to play against him. This is a champion that at the height of his ban rate (80+% IIRC) his win rate was sub-50. I can't come up with another champion who had that odd ban/win rate mix.
His W was but one of the reasons people hate him. It was combination of stupid damage, being unkillable AND having that kind of utility, not the 3 at once.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i think lotion is right, it's not just the w but the whole kit is just very annoying to play against. if they can smooth out the other parts of his kit (i really think balancing him around being played in multiple lanes is a mistake) he might be ok

w is an annoying spell but so was thresh lantern on release and now we all love that spell

maybe there's a version of w out there that's healthier that rito just hasn't discovered yet

drawkcaB

w is an annoying spell but so was thresh lantern on release and now we all love that spell

maybe there's a version of w out there that's healthier that rito just hasn't discovered yet

That's exactly my point. Thresh W needed to be trimmed back. Well, so does Tahm's. It's not a coincidence that the nerf that finally brought Thresh in line was the shield nerf.

Just throwing this out there, but when he Devourers a teammate he spews him out prematurely if he takes X amount of damage. X could even be based on his ally's health when he was gobbled up. So Tahm saving a low health ally will spit the ally out faster than if he gobbles up full health allied tank or juggernaut. Then give Tahm some additional speed when moving towards enemies and let him be even better at one of his niches - delivery of low range, high threat allies.

they should just bring up other supports to Thresh's/tahms level

let sona swallow allies
let leona throw her shield so allies can catch and be pulled towards her

That's exactly my point. Thresh W needed to be trimmed back. Well, so does Tahm's. It's not a coincidence that the nerf that finally brought Thresh in line was the shield nerf.

Just throwing this out there, but when he Devourers a teammate he spews him out prematurely if he takes X amount of damage. X could even be based on his ally's health when he was gobbled up. So Tahm saving a low health ally will spit the ally out faster than if he gobbles up full health allied tank or juggernaut. Then give Tahm some additional speed when moving towards enemies and let him be even better at one of his niches - delivery of low range, high threat allies.
What? No it was not lol, it was the repeated curbstomping of his Q, E and autos that did the trick.

Even if you literally removed Tahm's W from the game he'd still be completely asinine to play against. His grey health + shield was one of the most infuriating mechanics in the game to play against.

What's this about loads of challenger players getting banned? What did they do?

sounds juicy

edit-apparently it's Yoricks 5 year anniversary.

ONLY 2 SKINS. VAYNE HAS LIKE 20.

edit the 2nd-http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/XWNXaWcc-613-planned-adjustments-to-secondary-systems-part-1-experience-changes

They're going to make experience changes. They should adopt Heroes of the Storm system and just make it an equalized exp for the whole team.

Kenai

I don't quite agree. Tahm being able to eat a low health target and then run away at +30% movement speed with former greyhealth + shield if you could actually catch him back then added up to a much bigger problem than current Tahm. As long as he has non-super niche champs that can counter him (there are several obviously) i don't see much of a reason for complaining about him more than any other champ.

zkylon

zkylewd
What's your favorite Tracer skin?
haven't decided, i like posh a lot and i like the preorder skin a lot too. the two t.racer skins are pretty good since the guns look awesome but i don't like the helmet covering up her face

overall overwatch has pretty shitty skins compared to league

like it's kind of ridiculous how good league skins can be

speaking of skins, finally got the privacy.riotgames.com thing to work and figured out how much i spent on the game

almost $170 (i also spent like 20 bucks on my na account i think), definitely one of the lowest of the thread i'd say, considering neko had to like drop out of college to pay for his league skins

Boosting. The NA ladder is a fucking mess at the moment, the whole "boosted animals" meme isn't some snarky Dynamic queue hate but it's about actual rampant boosting

I need details

Link me to judgements!

haven't decided, i like posh a lot and i like the preorder skin a lot too. the two t.racer skins are pretty good since the guns look awesome but i don't like the helmet covering up her face

overall overwatch has pretty shitty skins compared to league

like it's kind of ridiculous how good league skins can be

speaking of skins, finally got the privacy.riotgames.com thing to work and figured out how much i spent on the game

almost $170 (i also spent like 20 bucks on my na account i think), definitely one of the lowest of the thread i'd say, considering neko had to like drop out of college to pay for his league skins

I'm at $1285

oh wait what's this

Grouped report history made/received. (I.E. Number of reports for each behavior)
Detailed purchase history
Chat logs (last 3 months)
Login history by IP (last 3 months)
Account modifications (last 3 months)

I can see how many times I've been reported!? Oooooooooh

Top Bottom