• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

I'm looking into getting that board game, but I want to know how newb-friendly it is.

I don't mind if it's a hard game and we fail. My wife loves board games, but...simple ones. I wonder how much of a bridge this game is.

Also, as some reviews have said, that price is I N S A N E. This is the same price as Caverna, and Caverna has like 60 tiny little cheap plastic pieces and mediocre cardboard, whereas this has 100 detailed minions, a boss statue, and 4 mech statues, in addition to different paint types on a board, thick cardboard, unique and special pieces like the dice and hourglass, and so on. There's a game at my local boardgame meeting that cost the woman over $400 and it looks to be about as quality as this.

If this game catches on this could seriously change the industry, it's that crazy.

according to some reviews it's challenging, but each mission also has an easy (and hard) mode so you could play the former with people who might find it difficult.

JINX IS MARS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Predictable = One skin from 15 months ago and no followup?

Hmm.

Skins playing into the creepy schoolgirl fetish

Hmmmm

And lets not pretend that all those characters dont already have a brevy of skins.

Well, Ive already lined out why I disagree with this type of output when they were leaked. Personally I find it tasteless, and thats all Ill say.

clemenx

Banned
I really don't follow you Breezy.

This last patch they just released random cooking skins for not so popular champions.

So waht if you don't like this particular line of skins? Yoy may like Project or Mecha or Academy or Shifting Sands or Winter Skins or Harrowing or Whatever. This game doesn't lack skins variety.

Quonny

Skins playing into the creepy schoolgirl fetish

Hmmmm

And lets not pretend that all those characters dont already have a brevy of skins.

We've already had school skins and three out of the four were dudes, lawl, and these aren't even school girl skins. And are you saying that Poppy and Lulu are being sexualized with these skins? I can't.

I mean, sure, a lot of these champions have a ton of skins, but what can you do. They're popular and make them da moneys.

Karma will get a skin appropriate for Karma, dunno if she's the right fit for Star Guardian thematically. These champions are all pretty whimsical already.

I thought it was star guardians

Not whimsical stars

Karma is more than a guardian

Tbf tho it saves karma from being whitewashed, gotta be thankful for the little things

I know

It still makes me salty nonetheless. Shouldve given karma one atleast, then Id give a nod of approval. I also dont like how the skins whitewash lulu and poppy but yknow..
Karma deserves something badass and stoic, not weeby and bubbly, that's not the kind of champion she is.

And whitewashing what

Reivaxe

I feel like sad Wolverine in that meme pic looking at Illaoi :(

Guess I'm gonna be playing Jinx and Poppy again ... what is this, 5ish months ago?

Also SG Janna was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Ken

I feel like sad Wolverine in that meme pic looking at Illaoi :(

Guess I'm gonna be playing Jinx and Poppy again ... what is this, 5ish months ago?

Also SG Janna was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Hasn't jinx been popular adc recently?

Reivaxe

Hasn't jinx been popular adc recently?

Yes, but I put my days in bot lane behind me a looooong time ago.

She was actually the first ADC I ever played. I remember being so confused for a month or so trying to figure out how I got that red shield that made me unkillable in my first bot game lol.

She and Trist are the only ADC champs I have used and understand decently (I stopped playing Trist before I learned that my job ISN'T just to take towers and run away. Jinx was the first time I started team fighting with a ADC)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
These are the skins I always wanted. Except the Janna one. Go away Janna...

Reivaxe

the blue fur with those colours would have looked really bad :/

I would have prefered they used colors that suited the blue fur over turning her white.
But they're clearly going for a Group "Theme" so w/e, plus it's not the first time she's changed colors so it's no biggy to me.

Top Bottom