• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Reivaxe

Do they all get at least one new quote or is the site just making up stuff for lore?

Also, does Lulu still ride her Cane?

Newt

Csvw2YKUEAAFj6T.jpg

Newt

Jinx is a psychopathic killer, her skins should be the essence of depravity.

I really wish they would stop releasing skins like this and SKT Kalista, they really don't fit the themes of the characters they're released for.

Jinx is a psychopathic killer, her skins should be the essence of depravity.

I really wish they would stop releasing skins like this and SKT Kalista, they really don't fit the themes of the characters they're released for.

Bang specifically wanted Kalista for his skin when he won Worlds, so it was his choice.

Reivaxe

Jinx is a psychopathic killer, her skins should be the essence of depravity..

If you watch Magical Girl Anime (As I may or may not have done in the past) it's common to have a converted member who use to be a bad guy or a member with some corruption in them.

Seems like Jinx is touching upon that. She's the psychopathic magical girl!

Reivaxe

If Lulu doesn't ride her Cane that's a damn shame.

That's like, half the reason I got her back in my support days. >:/

Reivaxe

Reading the lore and I wonder ...

Janna's old team (which she lead but never talked about) plus her being older than the others.

The text talking about how being a SG is a life long commitment and how "Although rare, a Star Guardian may reject their fate as a protector. However, the results of such an action reverberate across the universe and beyond.".

I think I see a hint for something ...
A Dark/ Fallen SG team! Janna's old team! Featuring some of the more mature women! MF, LB, Post Re-work Eve and Syndra 2017- lets go! (No, Illaoi isn't a fallen anything! I don't want her to be seen as a bad guy just cause she's big :mad: )

What kind of asinine system doesn't account for someone never leaving base after disconnecting at the start of the match just because they tried to reconnect once at 1:40?

-17 LP for no reason, go fuck yourself, Riot

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Concerning amounts of void abuse in those zyklon-tier skin demos.

Of course it's perfectly okay because they don't look like us and also cute animu girls or something.

Absolutely disgusting.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think what annoys me the most about these skins is that they made janna purple so for a second i thought it was actually syndra, then i noticed no cool hat so i was like, weird that they didn't give her a cool hat

then i find out it's fucking janna

anyone but fucking janna lol

sigh, i also really dislike how lulu looks, pool party is much better. i don't like when lulu is human skinned, she just looks like a creepy baby thing

i don't know how you did it riot but somehow you managed to make this lame for me

at least the profile stuff is fun and we got some anime pictures

i guess

fucking janna, man...

zkylon

zkylewd
Reading the lore and I wonder ...

Janna's old team (which she lead but never talked about) plus her being older than the others.

The text talking about how being a SG is a life long commitment and how "Although rare, a Star Guardian may reject their fate as a protector. However, the results of such an action reverberate across the universe and beyond.".

I think I see a hint for something ...
A Dark/ Fallen SG team! Janna's old team! Featuring some of the more mature women! MF, LB, Post Re-work Eve and Syndra 2017- lets go! (No, Illaoi isn't a fallen anything! I don't want her to be seen as a bad guy just cause she's big :mad: )
if they ever do evil star guardian then maybe i'll forgive them for this blunder

FUCKING JANNA

omfg anyone but janna

i hate her so much lol

Top Bottom