• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

noot noot please
910.gif

on to sfv now

Reivaxe

Breezy is wrong about liking Swain, but it could be worse. He could play Sion mid or AD TF.

Even worse he could play Yi support like Ghost.

Now IDK who plays AD TF (I asked about it cause I've seen it before and he has random af AD scaling) but I'm not sure if I should be offended at the Sion shade or honored that apparently my Sion ruffled them feathers enuff to be echoed through out this thread randomly.

Would you like to hear about our lord and savoir AD Duskblade Sion?
Here's a warning though, it really only works well when you have an early lead and a 2nd tank on the team. You're gonna be soft but when someone eats that Q/ Ult and Passive they EAT THAT FUCKING Q/ ULT AND PASSIVE.

You're probly gonna have to build tank at some point if your team can't keep their shit together. After praising you for your early kills they maaay bitch at you about your Duskblade after a random flobbed team fight and tell you to build tank. That's when you tell them "Welp, you're gonna have to chill tf out and let me farm up in a lane ... cause I'm not selling my duskblade" (If you're already working on a RH you might as well finish that up first though ;D )

It's amazing fun for all ages!

Reivaxe

After around a week of actually deciding to play ranked again and doing it on and off I took that tentacle right outta Bronze.

Am I one step closer to gold and beyond? I think so, I got here without much effort and pretty much became an Illaoi OTP before I started ranked again. A good chunk of Illaoi's power comes from people not knowing wtf she does.

Will getting there get gaf to stop shitting on my off meta champ choices? The world may never know :eek:

P.S- I saw a G4 AD Poppy Mid today ... that shit was strange.
P.P.S- My last promo game gave me a Yi Support and I had to lane against Top Graves. Must be Riot's way of telling me this shit aint over yet.

nbraun80

After around a week of actually deciding to play ranked again and doing it on and off I took that tentacle right outta Bronze.

Am I one step closer to gold and beyond? I think so, I got here without much effort and pretty much became an Illaoi OTP before I started ranked again. A good chunk of Illaoi's power comes from people not knowing wtf she does.

Will getting there get gaf to stop shitting on my off meta champ choices? The world may never know :eek:

P.P.S- My last promo game gave me a Yi Support and I had to lane against Top Graves. Must be Riot's way of telling me this shit aint over yet.
congrats. but yeah doing well on only illaoi won't make your terrible mid lane ideas any better. ;)

killatopak

Gold Member

Congrats! I really like how imaginative you are in your champion choices. I really want to return to a time when everybody experimented weird builds. Sadly I played too late to experience that. Who knows maybe one of your weird picks becomes meta. Just remember that fiddlesticks and leblanc were support champions back in season 3.

I've just had a dream where I lost two ranked games, thankfully it was only a dream and I'm still 0-2 in placements.

edit: Does anyone knows if Riot is still giving the anniversary gifts? I already have my icon and skin in my NA account, but I have yet to get anything on my LAN account ):

GGs to the 4 other dudes I played ranked with last night (one of whom I think is permabanned here lol). I had a lot of fun playing mid even though I fed first blood both games :x. Also, just for everyone's knowledge I don't think I'd played Kassadin on SR since like season 4.

I've just had a dream where I lost two ranked games, thankfully it was only a dream and I'm still 0-2 in placements.

edit: Does anyone knows if Riot is still giving the anniversary gifts? I already have my icon and skin in my NA account, but I have yet to get anything on my LAN account ):
If you haven't gotten it by today, contact support

Xeilyn

Meh dont know if im just terrible but it feels like i got zero kill pressure when i play Poppy compared to other top laners

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Meh dont know if im just terrible but it feels like i got zero kill pressure when i play Poppy compared to other top laners
You don't play poppy to get kills top, you get her to be an adorable wrecking ball in team fights later in the game

But if you can e your lane opponent into a wall, you can get a great trade

Xeilyn

You don't play poppy to get kills top, you get her to be an adorable wrecking ball in team fights later in the game

But if you can e your lane opponent into a wall, you can get a great trade
Well i know what her purpose is but she just feels so weak during laning unless as you say, people suck with their positioning and i knock em into a wall. I played her a bit before her nerfs when i started playing lol and she felt great.

Since ive seen a bunch of people saying that she's back for some reason i thought id pick her up again in time for the SG skin. But im really not a great player so thats prolly a big part of the reason
That's because she's kinda bad
Yeah feels like it

Top Bottom