• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
talesofvaloran69.png

>aw man, I already own Riot Kayle and Aether Wing Kayle, which means I get a mystery skin, right?
>waits for skin
>battleborne Kayle

F M L

(I don't even play Kayle)

You can join if you want. If you think you're not good enough we can just balance it by putting Ghost on an ADC and me on a Top.

I'd love too, and I consider myself decent at League, but it's just the fact that I'm in a low right now with my life. I don't have the internet to play.

I'd also feel like a jerk if I just go over to somebody's place to play. :|

drawkcaB

Fooled around with Ivern some more...so interesting, I still don't know what to make of him. I'll end up getting him after the community and Riot balance has worked out all the kinks.

killatopak

Gold Member
I feel like Rumble needs a new skin. He only has like 3 skins. His Super Galaxy skin is pretty much the best skin for him aesthetically and the smoothness of animation though so I understand why they won't make another one.

drawkcaB

I feel like Rumble needs a new skin. He only has like 3 skins. His Super Galaxy skin is pretty much the best skin for him aesthetically and the smoothness of animation though so I understand why they won't make another one.

At some point a long time ago Riot said that his rig is deceptively complicated and difficult to make skins for. It's ends up making more sense to only make higher tier skins for him because the rigging has to be redone anyways.

zkylon

zkylewd
i just realized im gonna miss most of saturday's games cos ron gilbert and sean vanaman are coming to argieland and sorry league but as a fledgling game dev u gotta have priorities in life

Nekofrog

Banned
I think the only league equivalent to spawn camping is after you and your jungler kill the enemy top laner early, they tp back to lane while you hide in the lane brush, and kill them again instantly. I've seen this done so many times and it literally tilts the enemy off the face of the universe

zkylon

zkylewd
sorry urgot

also i think i don't like the recolor they did to lux's skin

luxcompare.jpg

old one was much easier on the eyes, new one looks way to sharpened and contrasted. she had a healthy skin color, now it's all washed out

it's one thing to not do syndra but don't downgrade the existing skin i already like pls

sorry urgot

also i think i don't like the recolor they did to lux's skin

luxcompare.jpg

old one was much easier on the eyes, new one looks way to sharpened and contrasted. she had a healthy skin color, now it's all washed out

it's one thing to not do syndra but don't downgrade the existing skin i already like pls
A champion got lighter? Par for the course for Riot.

y2dvd

Played with a team that was triple queueing in ranked. You can tell two of them did not belong in that elo. That shit is annoying.

Top Bottom