• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

worlds collide's lyrics are cringe worthy. nicki taylor did a fine job singing it but the lyrics themselves are just awful.

warriors' song and video will probably never be topped. hype songs are supposed to be loud and dramatic and exciting.

the animation in the 2016 video was good though. i liked the "dafuq" ahri scene when elise shows up.

Quonny

If you're in a game, and it gets a remake, it should put you to the front of the queue.

Really obnoxious having a 8 minute queue, then 5 more minutes picking, banning, and loading, then 2 more minutes in game, then 8 more minutes in queue.

Reivaxe

Just had one of those "woulda ate a L had the enemy team not had a AFK" games.

Damn 2/9 bot lanes and fed Kats trigger me. Lucky for us that ball of bull shit known as Graves JG wasn't there :s

Leezard

nmCCvJi.jpg

Somehow won with Nasus jungle. The guy had never played Nasus jungle before but he was a streamer and his viewers begged for it, apparently.

Bonus: Video from this game where I steal Baron with Nami ult. :D:D:D:D Ignore the random skype convo I have going on.

Nev

Banned
I knew people wouldn't like the song as soon as I heard the first sudden tone change. What a surprise, Lol kiddies hate it and the dislike bar is off the charts. Take people out of the predictable, preset structure and this will happen. It's only Riot and Zedd's fault though for thinking the lol community would appreciate a slightly different approach that is not the predictable basic motivational crap from last year who tries to ride on Warriors way too hard.

Good song and great video. Trash game tho.

Neol

I knew people wouldn't like the song as soon as I heard the first sudden tone change. What a surprise, Lol kiddies hate it and the dislike bar is off the charts. Take people out of the predictable, preset structure and this will happen. It's only Riot and Zedd's fault though for thinking the lol community would appreciate a slightly different approach that is not the predictable basic motivational crap from last year who tries to ride on Warriors way too hard.

Good song and great video. Trash game tho.

I'm sorry?

To be fair I don't like Zedd that much. Also I don't get the whole predictable structure stuff your saying cause the song has a pretty generic EDM structure.

clemenx

Banned
I like the song but I don't think it's anything special, people who are hating seem to do so because it isn't what they wanted.

I hate the term but I think hype culture applies here. People who fervishly dislike the song basically want a huge Applause sign. I don't get why some people seemingly need the song to feel excited about the event but idk.

I do appreciate Riot wanting to try different stuff instead of going for the same kind of song everytime.

Calvero

Banned
has anybody had a bug happen where you click on a champion to select and the portrait shows up and everything and you lock it in, only for it to be a different champion?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
has anybody had a bug happen where you click on a champion to select and the portrait shows up and everything and you lock it in, only for it to be a different champion?

i remember that bug popping up in an LCS match but i've never actually seen it happen in a real game

Neol

?

The pacing of this song is bonkers

Pacing has nothing to due to the structure of the song.

By structure I'm talking about how it follows: Intro, Breakdown, buildup then drop. Then just rinse and repeat those last 3 steps with a little bridge near the end.

The pacing of the song is what makes it stand out though. I just don't care much about the breakdown and the drop sounds generic as hell.

zkylon

zkylewd
tinowns has a sick tattoo

also was looking at old worlds videos and man the number of times faker did that i walk up to you root you forever and murder you with ryze thing in s5 was insane, but sadly all those plays are really boring to watch cos ryze is so boring himself

if they do another of these types of videos i hope they show some of his gragas, ori and ahri play from s3, there's a lot of really great mechanical plays that are a lot more entertaining to watch

Calvero

Banned
thank god we opened mid. this ezreal god damn. 1/8 in less than 15 min literally would walk up to Leona and get combo'd every time. never kited back, would just stand and auto. would be dying and i'd save him with w and e, but he would just walk back in and fight and die. i couldn't tell if he was trolling or being an idiot
xfuul8P.png

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
thank god we opened mid. this ezreal god damn. 1/8 in less than 15 min literally would walk up to Leona and get combo'd every time. never kited back, would just stand and auto. would be dying and i'd save him with w and e, but he would just walk back in and fight and die. i couldn't tell if he was trolling or being an idiot
xfuul8P.png
you can't even blame me this time :D

Newt

Sivir you need to kite though, Ashe you don't really move much. Jinx is the easiest ADC right now, and you should play her if you want LP/

killatopak

Gold Member
Top 5 top lane(op.gg)

Pantheon
Sion
Fizz
Kayle
Swain

Play panth if you wanna be aggressive and Swain and Sion if you wanna chill. Kayle is pretty safe but needs to farm well to be effective. Fizz is a bit difficult if you're not used to playing him but he is pretty safer on the top lane compared to mid lane cause you're building him tank as well.

killatopak

Gold Member
so just played against runic echoes udyr

why ever buff this shitty braindead champion -___-

but aiming is the only thing im good at

Went against a top lane AP udyr a while ago. He clears waves like they're paper. Add to the fact that the range on the phoenix stance is very high so I can't even trade with him. Good thing it falls off late.

Top Bottom