• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Tailer

Been trying to play a little here and there Vayne for quite some time but it always goes mediocre :( and no not in ranked, and arurf was great hope it comes on once every two months or so.

Leezard

yea i think im gonna start banning vayne

it's like every single game

I don't even think Vayne is that bad, it's just that Vayne players keep disappointing me in lane, and people seem to love playing Vayne.

Yesterday one Vayne didn't use her summoner heal on me so we got first blooded instead of getting first blood "because she didn't expect me to go ham", even though we fought for a while until the kills actually happened.

That Vayne did play all right later in the game at least, team fights were all right.

Nekofrog

Banned
RQGfyAQ.jpg

boGY5DF.png

i havent seen a damage chart that close in a while. anything works in silver.

Honestly, the more I hear the worlds song the more I enjoy it. That said, I enjoy it more when I'm not really putting a lot of attention to it, like as background music.

Joco

Sometimes I really fucking hate the people who I get matched with in games. Normal game, 40 minutes in, we have the other team aced (I'm dead as Trundle), Jinx, Yasuo, Irelia, Zed (supp Zed ffs). Knock one tower down, then proceed to dance behind the Nexus, other team spawn, kills them, then after some teamfighting back and forth we get aced and they win. I'm literally fuming right now. Just a normal game but I fucking hate that shit with a passion.

thank god we opened mid. this ezreal god damn. 1/8 in less than 15 min literally would walk up to Leona and get combo'd every time. never kited back, would just stand and auto. would be dying and i'd save him with w and e, but he would just walk back in and fight and die. i couldn't tell if he was trolling or being an idiot
xfuul8P.png

lord hav merci

You can only choose one (or two, if you choose Riven since that could sell out fast), what do you pick?

Gnar (edit: For the record, it's because I love stuffed animals and Gnar kind of looks like a muppet to me in this?)

So I started playing Tahm Kench support yesterday and I've liked what I've played so far. I'm still kind of garbage with that ult, though I love how quick the popup time is. I've gotten one or two good flank ults, and maybe 2 ults to a teamfight to save a teammate, but I want to get better at it. I need to also figure out some reasonable builds for him though. I haven't really played a tanky melee support in a while (the side-effect of just not playing on SR over ARAM a lot recently).

Hero

So I took a break from League cuz I haven't been feeling the changes they did for this season plus I got addicted to Overwatch.

Forgot I need to do my placements still and want to get gold before season ends.

Who are the OP junglers and supports right now?

Leezard

I would check the lists again, Braum and Alistar both have less than 50% winrate on champion.gg, for example. If we're looking for op champs they probably need to have more than 50% winrate unless they are very high skill dependent, like Azir that was op at high ranks but weak in low ranks.

killatopak

Gold Member
Replace Braum and Alistar with Blitcrank and Sion and they're the list on op.gg

I didn't check op.gg before I made that list. I just thought they were op since they're used a lot in high elo.

Leezard

Replace Braum and Alistar with Blitcrank and Sion and they're the list on op.gg

I didn't check op.gg before I made that list. I just thought they were op since they're used a lot in high elo.

Sure. One note on Sion though is that he has a really low play rate, so the ones playing him are likely Sion support mains.

Hero

Do you want OP junglers that are in the meta, or just OP junglers in general?

OP meta:

Nidalee
Graves
Elise
Rek'Sai
Zac

OP in general:

Nidalee
Graves
Elise
Rek'Sai
Rengar
Kha'Zix
Vi
Zac
Sejuani
Amumu

Both I guess. Glad a few of my regulars didn't get touched too much since I last played.

Leezard

Don't think any chromas are on ip sale atm. They said they'll only have an ip sale like twice a year and the first one already passed.

In general, you are correct, but Jax chroma sale was bugged/not available during the initial sale so they have it for sale for IP now instead.

zkylon

zkylewd
i've also been seing lots more khazix lately

from really bad ones to a disturbingly effective one last night that was like a freaking alien running around the enemy jungle snatching people one by one

Leezard

from really bad ones to a disturbingly effective one last night that was like a freaking alien running around the enemy jungle snatching people one by one

Kha feels like a great jungler for sure right now, I've been seeing a lot of success for him.

killatopak

Gold Member

Well maybe they want to carry now that the season is close to ending. Khazix is known to carry across all elos and being more effective the higher it goes.

killatopak

Gold Member
Pretty jelly about you guys buying those figs. I can't really afford to import them cause custom's a bitch in our country.

killatopak

Gold Member
Looks like the vayne fever stopped and we are in Jinx and Fortune weather in bot with high chances of morganas.

Mf has been secret op for a while now. She has actually been op since the start of the yomu+bc build. Her ult hits like a truck.

Watching phylol tell his viewers since two patches ago that mf is op finally paid off.

MF being strong isn't really a secret. It's just that she's the most team reliant of the top 5 ADCs so picking her can be an annoying experience.

Top Bottom