• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

I was forced upon me Championship Riven when I went to the 2nd worlds wayback when

Now I have 2 different Championship Rivens on my account. I don't know what to do.

Calvero

Banned
i've been playing Ziggs in ranked. Played a Syndra and was kind of scared, but I ended up out ranging her and never getting caught by her stun. Shit on her. Shit on a Leblanc. Made her useless, she had 75 cs at 30 mins. Played an Orianna and that's the only one that gave me trouble, still won though. Got an S- all 3 games Was fun.

I have never felt so attacked in my life.

image.php

For whatever reason I read it like you took it like a compliment.

zkylon

zkylewd
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...date-systems-tweaks-and-smaller-scale-updates

interesting stuff

rito keeps stealing my ideas, apparently pinks won't work on champions anymore, at least not on the likes of vayne and khazix and akali. this'll mean they'll be able to better balance them but will also have to come up with good ideas to make them not overbearing (i like their idea of a skillshot-has-hit indicator)

some other good champion specific stuff too, for khazix, shaco, etc...

zkylon

zkylewd
Why don't you apply for riot zkylon?

:^)
i most definitely would if they had design jobs in buenos aires

i wouldn't move to america for it and i most definitely wouldn't move to chile to be like a community manager or something like that lol

it'd be a dream come true for sure but i have a 2 year old brother and i have friends and family i want to share my life with and i also just want to make my own shit

i'd love to visit tho

WAIT WHAT?!
i've been saying this should be the way to go for a while now. just think how hard u shut down akali or vayne or talon with just a pink ward

think of how broken they have to be to circumvent that, or how useless they are when they're not

in combat stealth is too binary for this game, you either have a pink ward or not, and that's lame

i think champions like akali and vayne will probably see changes that tune them better for this new invisible world and the whole game will be better off for it

champions like eve and rengar are a lot harder to solve and honestly i don't have any good ideas for them. i think there's a cerebral aspect to playing them and against them that's directly tied to invisibility that's worth keeping, but SUDDENLY 1V2 is very frustrating to play against

drawkcaB

i've been saying this should be the way to go for a while now. just think how hard u shut down akali or vayne or talon with just a pink ward

think of how broken they have to be to circumvent that, or how useless they are when they're not

in combat stealth is too binary for this game, you either have a pink ward or not, and that's lame

And yet when I've made the exact same arguments of Grievous Wounds...

Let's see 'em mental gymnastics.

zkylon

zkylewd
im quite happy with these taliyah buffs

she's probably still gonna be very weak but i'll play her a bit to try her out again

tho idk, the q buffs might give her enough waveclear back, it's hard to say

you're talking about me specifically?

i can't remember, but i don't think i've defended grievous wounds before?

i wouldn't say it's the exact same scenario since grievous wounds is a lot more conditional since only a few items have it and like with morellos it's only for <%40 hp, but yeah, grievous wounds is also a not super duper interesting mechanic

i understand why it's there in morellos since it's there more to guarantee a kill than to shut down someone like swain, but it's still a shitty mechanic since it's on ignite and on like varus e and shit

also much like invi champions, just removing it and compensating in stats won't fix everything, champions that are shut down by it need bigger changes for sure

*0* I'm tempted to try my best to get Morgana's skin on the bats alone.

image.php

For whatever reason I read it like you took it like a compliment.

I'm happy to be avatar quoted again. xD I didn't get quoted once with the other.

Maybe if I was actually good with her. :D

Reivaxe

being lmaoi fan is suffering
True
As an Illaoi fan, I feel the next skin she gets will be disappointing.
Also a fear of mine ...
Illaoi is an awful champion. She needs to get deleted along with Yasuo =)

That's a funny joke, hahahaha ... ha HA ....

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...date-systems-tweaks-and-smaller-scale-updates

interesting stuff

rito keeps stealing my ideas, apparently pinks won't work on champions anymore, at least not on the likes of vayne and khazix and akali. this'll mean they'll be able to better balance them but will also have to come up with good ideas to make them not overbearing (i like their idea of a skillshot-has-hit indicator)

some other good champion specific stuff too, for khazix, shaco, etc...
Soo ... not gonna touch on Kass? Kass not an Assassin?

ChrisD

Man, losing an hour long game because your ADC decided to chase the sole enemy survivor, Nautilus, around the whole freaking map really sucks.

He then told us that he had to because Nautilus was clearing minions and that we had no minions

but bro
we took out Inhib turret and inhib without you as Supp Lulu, a poorly underfed Lux, and a Kayle

if he was there we totally could have closed out

Like, I feel like I'm just blaming others (I did die in that final 3v5 teamfight we got in from staying too long that last us the game), but I really think it was on him. Wouldn't have had that teamfight if we just closed.

Also did they nerf Lulu some more in the past four months? My Q's feel so weak, and my W definitely doesn't make me as fast as it used to. The latter I remember being nerfed at some point (though idk if they reverted it), but the former is throwing me for a loop. I'm building E over it currently because it feels like that's the much more efficient way of play.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol yea lulu got legit olaf'd a bunch of patches ago, it bums me out so much

i hope the extra spooky stuff means the map gets a halloween makeover

probably not

but cmon rito, u can do it

ChrisD

This sounds super cool. I'm always up for survival modes in MOBAs. Will you still get XP from the mode tho? I really want to get to Level 30 already so I can actually use the Mastery set I've wanted for months.

probably not

Just give me my speed back dang it. Take more Glitterlance power, idc, I just like to go fast.

Halloween map akin to Dota's Diretide map skin (rip that mode, it's never coming back ;-; ) would make a top-tier event.

y2dvd

Is there a site to warn players about? Like beyond in-game reporting. After 30+ minutes in a game, with the team in the lead, I had a guy deciding to feed and throw the game just because he was fighting with only one other teammate. It's like, how much of a prick do you have to be to throw it for the rest of the team who was no part of the fighting? These type of players needs to be banned.

don't you dare joke about chromas

chromas should be earned through champion mastery

ughhh I can't contain it

WHY NOT A SWAIN CHROMA

JUST GO CHANGE SOME VALUES

NO REMAKE REQUIRED AHHHHHHH

NOW I'M TRIGGERED

CAW
CAW
CAW

The Yakuza boss is angry.

As NaotaFakuza sat at the head of an empty conference table and mentally went over the clown fiesta he just experienced, one of his guards unexpectedly came in the room with news.

"Hey, boss, did you see the patch not---"

Within the blink of an eye, The Boss peppered the foolish guard to oblivion because he broke the number one rule.

Never speak to The Boss after he losses a game of League of Legends.

Leezard

probably not

It would be amazing to get a map skin, yeah. The old halloween SR was nice, Urf ghost and all.

Doom bot mode with the new changes sounds great, you have to do something else other than split push for the easy win now.

Because stealth doesn't change the game nearly as much as unhinged sustain does. The only comparable thing is Eve's stealth, which is why Riot is separating invisibility and camouflage and considering keeping camo detectable by pinks.

killatopak

Gold Member
Dat feel when you wanna buy sg skins but don't have the money to buy them.

I wanna buy the jinx one but I'm no adc and I know I'll regret it if I buy it.

Hextech crafting gods bless me.

---
Are the new spooky skins legacy ones? I'm also interested in them but if they're not legacy I think I'll skip on them for a while.

anyone else feel that shacos on your team are basically feedlord trolls and shaco's on the enemy team are gods? it always seems to work that way for me.

Are the new spooky skins legacy ones? I'm also interested in them but if they're not legacy I think I'll skip on them for a while.
Most likely legacy, seasonal skins are always legacy unless they're the first skin of a champion. Maaaaaybe the Morg skin won't be legacy since her last skin was also legacy but I wouldn't count on it.

Top Bottom