• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
do u get a special playtest chroma

Daisy needs a revenge mechanic.
idk i feel like pets dying when their champion gets killed is a good system, i don't think it feels great to be killed by enraged ai

i don't mind daisy lasting a couple more seconds after ivern dies, but i think it's good counterplay to make her die on her master's death

tibbers is much more about initial burst and when he's alive he's not that important (i bet he deals a TON of environmental dmg ppl don't pay much attention to but still), while ivern's ult is 100% daisy, no other elements to it, so it's not exactly the same scenario

drawkcaB

idk i feel like pets dying when their champion gets killed is a good system, i don't think it feels great to be killed by enraged ai

Except when not a single ultimate pet works that way. Tibbers stays, Maiden of the Mists stays, whatever the fuck Mordekaiser has at that moment stays. So saying you think it's a "good system" when that system doesn't actually exist is a kind of an odd to say.

zkylon

zkylewd
Except when not a single ultimate pet works that way. Tibbers stays, Maiden of the Mists stays, whatever the fuck Mordekaiser has at that moment stays. So saying you think it's a "good system" when that system doesn't actually exist is a kind of an odd to say.
you're talking semantics so that's useless. ivern's ult works that way, so whatever, i'm discussing this as a system. you're the one who says hates when i pick apart ur points, so don't do it urself

the rest is debatable, just because other pet champions work like that doesn't mean that ivern should, most other pet ults have extra effects that make the actual pet relatively less important compared to daisy. maiden is 5x more useful when yorick is around, tibbers does massive aoe dmg and cc, etc. daisy just walks around and hits people, her capabilities don't change much if ivern's alive or dead, so it's not the same thing as tibbers, who people mostly ignore or see as free 50g when he's alive

and also it's worth questioning if it's fine that other pet ults work that way.

The counterplay to pets lies in the ability to kill the pet and lack of control when the user is dead.

Also Daisy plays into Ivern's kit because she needs to be guided around with his Q to be useful, if he dies then she's a slow, sitting duck that will not get to punch anyone so killing her on top is overkill as fuck.

zkylon

zkylewd
The counterplay to pets lies in the ability to kill the pet and lack of control when the user is dead.

Also Daisy plays into Ivern's kit because she needs to be guided around with his Q to be useful.
oh his q does that? that's cool

i don't think that drastically changes what i'm saying tho, in fact wouldn't it be a point for her dying when he dies if she's useless without his q?

oh his q does that? that's cool

i don't think that drastically changes what i'm saying tho, in fact wouldn't it be a point for her dying when he dies if she's useless without his q?
Daisy can be controlled manually but she prioritizes targets hit by Q which makes her a lot more reliable. Without that she'll never get in range for anything.

As for your question, no, because it means Daisy can be ignored completely provided you can just kill him and that feels like shit for the Ivern player, specially since Daisy has a small summon delay and if you die close after summoning her you just blew your ult and did nothing.

zkylon

zkylewd
Daisy can be controlled manually but she prioritizes targets hit by Q which makes her a lot more reliable. Without that she'll never get in range for anything.

As for your question, no, because it means Daisy can be ignored completely provided you can just kill him and that feels like shit for the Ivern player, specially since Daisy has a small summon delay and if you die close after summoning her you just blew your ult and did nothing.

but if she doesn't die you just kill ivern and then u kill mindless daisy

maybe daisy just doesn't do enough dmg or something, that's why you ignore her?

She deals similar damage - if not more - to non enraged Tibbers, actually. It's not a whole lot but she's meant to be an extra frontline, if Ivern gets picked off and blows his ult it's fine if she just gets blown up afterwards, but in the midst of a teamfight she might get a knockup off and that could potentially be big.

zkylon

zkylewd
3X7OLlJ.png

justice has been served

first time i see this popup in like 5 years of playing haha

honestly i think i didn't play league for 4 days and im pretty sure i didn't report anyone that day so idk what this means lol

PSqueak

Banned
3X7OLlJ.png

justice has been served

first time i see this popup in like 5 years of playing haha

honestly i think i didn't play league for 4 days and im pretty sure i didn't report anyone that day so idk what this means lol

it's kinda weird the pop up is in english while everything else in your client is in spanish.

zkylon

zkylewd
u guys are racists

that's so lame

anywho here's a syndra

QMnUECo.jpg

im not sure why i like it this picture, i think it's the toy teemo, or maybe the cool dress

Ken

i tried some mystery chests with the quadruple bonus and i got magnificent TF, wonderland annie and red baron corki :(

i want lunar caitlyn :(

zkylon

zkylewd
Syndra is gonna get nerfed and the updated assassins will probably shit on her.
yeah i know

i've been trying to think how she'd be nerfed, cos honestly i don't think she's that op, it just feels pros can abuse her early pressure and that basically the champions that "countered" her like azir got nerfed to the ground

ideally i would like to see a world in which rylais isn't totally broken so that she gets nerfed according to that, but i'm not holding my breath for it

lunar caitlyn isn't legendary, very unlikely to get it.
idk i got lunar revel morgana

fuck this shit lol

i hate gambling

why is gambling in my beautiful game ;_;

Get rid of Rylai's from her build, revert the unnecessary ratio buff she got on her W and maybe tune down her ult damage a bit to account for how easy it is to set up a big number of balls.

zkylon

zkylewd
not spooky at all?

FUCK

Get rid of Rylai's from her build, revert the unnecessary ratio buff she got on her W and maybe tune down her ult damage a bit to account for how easy it is to set up a big number of balls.
eh idk, honestly i dislike her rework a whole bunch and would like an opportunity to improve her for reals

i don't think those ideas are bad, i just wish she had gotten a real rework

Top Bottom