• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

The problem with Syndra is that you can just press R on someone and kill them if they have enough AP. Even with like Zed R you have a decent chance of surviving.

drawkcaB

Holy shit, it may have taken 8 tries before it finally happened but I finally got a win playing jungle Gragas. He really does still seem like a fine pick to me. Don't really where this talk of him getting "gutted" is coming from.

Starting to get some good information in on Ivern's best items, runes, etc. as more high elo players try him out and I'm ashamed of myself for not having seen one of his core items sooner: Liandry's. 3s slow on Triggerseed means every time the shield goes off he's dealing 12% current health in an AoE.

Leaning towards his core build being Runic Echoes, Rylai's, Liandry's. GLP, Abyssal seem to be his other main damage items. GA or Zhonya's for safety.

Calvero

Banned
Holy shit, it may have taken 8 tries before it finally happened but I finally got a win playing jungle Gragas. He really does still seem like a fine pick to me. Don't really where this talk of him getting "gutted" is coming from.

haven't tried it in a while, but the biggest thing is his ult having a fixed travel time now. gives a lot more reaction time to the enemy

ChrisD

I finally hit Level 30! =D

And my first Ranked game couldn't have been any better. I had a trio who all knew each other personally, and they were just shooting the breeze in chat all game. It was a really nice atmosphere. They were also real good players, and we ended up winning.

I won't set that as the expected standard, as I've watched my brother play Ranked aplenty and know better, but that doesn't change how great it was haha.

It was a really nice atmosphere.

giphy.gif

Nekofrog

Banned

i post this not for scores or victory screen, but the ashe was legit gold 3 (not smurf gold 3) triple queued in an attempt to get to plat

cant imagine the level of friendship it takes to not be mad at a person who is just in over their head

zkylon

zkylewd
i post this not for scores or victory screen, but the ashe was legit gold 3 (not smurf gold 3) triple queued in an attempt to get to plat

cant imagine the level of friendship it takes to not be mad at a person who is just in over their head
probably just playing with their friends

Why does this stupid game keep placing me in mid lane when I have it as a secondary

I'm in low gold, I'm not supposed to be getting mid this often!

zkylon

zkylewd
Just make another account.

this doesn't work cos u have to be friends for like 2 weeks to be able to gift one another

it is a good idea tho to create an account and friend it right now so next time there's a promo like this u can take advantage of it

this doesn't work cos u have to be friends for like 2 weeks to be able to gift one another

it is a good idea tho to create an account and friend it right now so next time there's a promo like this u can take advantage of it

I thought restrictions were removed?

maybe i'm wrong on this tho

Luigi87

I'm friends with myself.
Feels good.

zkylon

zkylewd
How does he know hes banned for account sharing

If he doesnt play anymore lol

he logged in today to play dominion with me

finds his account permabanned for account sharing

and i know 100% this person didn't account share

i definitely trust this person more than i trust riot

who btw, have proved completely ineffective at banning the like 4 or so accounts that are shared by some of my other friends to smurf

zkylon

zkylewd
I dunno how they do it in other regions

But that kinda stuff isnt random when Riot handles it

(I dont know if Riot handles your region directly)

they do

they fucked up in this case

my friend is appealing to it or whatever

hope they give him some free rp or something for his trouble

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd most certainly hope so seeing that you're his friend lol
well i have other friends that i know do a lot of account sharing to smurf, so in that case i'd trust riot to have good reason to ban them

this friend tho i 100% know he didn't do anything and it's just a riot fuck up

send me his account name

but wonder why you're so sure he didn't.
he's one of my best friends and a smart person

zkylon

zkylewd
my friend suspects maybe someone stole his account when he played at a cybercafe, idk how that works, if that were the case it'd be cool if rito notified u about weird logins before banning u

my friend suspects maybe someone stole his account when he played at a cybercafe, idk how that works, if that were the case it'd be cool if rito notified u about weird logins before banning u

did he get an email about being permanently banned for account sharing, or just the notification at login? If the latter it could be a case where the team noticed suspicious activity and locked the account down to protect it.

zkylon

zkylewd
way to be shitty guys

thanks

did he get an email about being permanently banned for account sharing, or just the notification at login? If the latter it could be a case where the team noticed suspicious activity and locked the account down to protect it.
replied to u on pm but he only noticed it today when logging in, so checked his emails and found two emails with the content i sent u

faridmon

So I have started playing Thresh and wow he is so much fun. I still suck at him, but man he brings so much to the table. There so many multitasking involved that I can't wrap my head around. The good news is that I rarely miss my hook, the bad new news is that I always fumble what to do next. I have missed alot of my ults and juggling between his abilities and item's actives.

This a long shot, but I am wondering if anyone could help:

A thread or two ago, someone here wrote a long write-up about tips and hints on how to use him. Anyone know how to pull that comment?

zkylon

zkylewd
i think that was me but i wouldn't know how to find it

and i don't think i could give much good advice since i don't play support anymore

ask leezard for tips :p

Reivaxe

Just found out that if you have DD and SFCape you can just stand in a minion wave and heal all the dmg they do ... cool, assume the same happens with TM.

I guess project "make a tank with SF, TM and DD" is gonna be a thing on my list of things to try.

Top Bottom