• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

take my word with a massive grain of salt but i'm guessing codes being region locked is exactly the reason why they tell you to contact support if you want to redeem it from another region

rito generally follows through with that stuff

The thing is I have 14 days to redeem my code.
5XcDrAW.png

But it saids to wait for November 15 and then send a ticket. So, who I believe? I mean the other option is to redeem it in my NA account... but honestly I would prefer to have it on my LAN account, who knows maybe one day if my friends stop playing League I may move my account to NA to play with GAF.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
All these boosted animals ruining games. Games filled with 43% and 36% win/loss ratio players. Unreal. Why bother guys. Seriously.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Probably will have 3 different outfits that will have 3 different sets of particles. It says Elementalist.

zkylon

zkylewd
the #1 good change there's gonna be next season is not allowing 2 low gold shitters rank with a couple challengers in ranked 5s to get free plat

ugh so annoying

Probably will have 3 different outfits that will have 3 different sets of particles. It says Elementalist.

i hope not, that's so cliche

i hope not, that's so cliche

See it's gonna be Fire, Water, and Earth.

Yeah, Elementalist Lux is something they could've scrapped and nobody would have blinked. Except maybe whoever pitched the stupid idea.

I really hate the 'Decide which content is made from a popularity contest' mentality at Riot. It's really, really stupid.

zkylon

zkylewd
friend decides not to play ranked 5s cos matchmaking is shit there, so we play normals as 4

random is a silver 3 shaco that gets understably destroyed by their d4 jungle akali

i was like how does a shaco get outjungled by a freaking akali but now i feel kind of sorry

like this person just says "imma play a random normal game", gets matched with a random assortment of diamonds and plats and well, matchmaking just failed shaco

except shaco ragequit so i ended up having to report them anyways

-____-

Leezard

lost all my games today

normals suck lol

Yeah, they do. They can be fun every now and then if you play with low ranked friends but ranked is where the meat is.

I got to face a sub-level 30 in a normal yesterday, my premades were plat and gold so it was really strange. I'm guessing smurf but they were so bad I wouldn't be surprised if they were sub-level 30 for real.

Next season flex queue is gonna take the place of normals when I want to play with people I won't play regular ranked with.

Yeah, Elementalist Lux is something they could've scrapped and nobody would have blinked. Except maybe whoever pitched the stupid idea.

I really hate the 'Decide which content is made from a popularity contest' mentality at Riot. It's really, really stupid.

Its more annoying to just get one skin per year. We havent see katarina, morgana or nidalee yet. It just simply deprives the rest of the champs

Arcane, fire, icecrown citadel Lux pls

Leezard

You know what would be really cool?

If the skin changed depending on Lux's build. Buy Rylai's, your spells now get the ice and water element.

Get Morellonomicon, you're getting dark spells.

It can be changed deoending on your last buy so you can always set it to what you want if you sell->refund an item that corresponds to the element you want.

zkylon

zkylewd
You know what would be really cool?

If the skin changed depending on Lux's build. Buy Rylai's, your spells now get the ice and water element.

Get Morellonomicon, you're getting dark spells.

It can be changed deoending on your last buy so you can always set it to what you want if you sell->refund an item that corresponds to the element you want.
see now that does sound really cool

but after rito downgraded my favorite skin i don't feel like buying shit

i bet the skin will look awesome but i generally think ultimate skins are dumb

i might end up buying it anyways but that's more my lack of self control than actual enjoyment i'll get out of it

If Riot can somehow make Udyr, the guy with like two particle effects' a cool ultimate skin I'm sure they got something spiffy for Lux.

I mean, as far as we know Jayce and Naut are getting skins too.

faridmon

Not sure if I like the new Morgana skin. All her skins are garbage so I guess the bar is pretty low.

Damn, just release one good Morgana skin Riot. Damn it!

Fracas

#fuckonami
I hope it comes out at the start of next season but if the alpha client is anything go by, it's at least a year out

Top Bottom