• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Blizzard

Banned
yeah the modes in overwatch aren't great either

this week specially they did like a call of duty mode

omfg i hated that so much i almost ragequit
I thought it was pretty fun. I really liked the rockets in particular. Reminds me of old Enemy Territory: Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

I never played much Call of Duty though, maybe a couple multiplayer rounds once?

I've pretty much stopped League for Overwatch, and I've been less stressed. I particularly love how the games are shorter.

ndTqQVb.png

?????

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
lmao just had ryze against brand on one for all

if brand landed his stun he'd win the fight

if a ryze juked it, he would win

if you timed your abilities just right you could 1v2 as either

it was crazy fun

Are normals more laxed with their match making?

Just won a game and decided to check out the guy I was laning against. He's gold 4, the rest of his team was Bronze. I'm Bronze 3 and everyone else on my team was either B2-1 or Silver 4.

Maybe it's cause of premades? I know at least a few of the people in my group were premade.

Calvero

Banned

Just won a game and decided to check out the guy I was laning against. He's gold 4, the rest of his team was Bronze. I'm Bronze 3 and everyone else on my team was either B2-1 or Silver 4.

Maybe it's cause of premades? I know at least a few of the people in my group were premade.

separate MMR for ranked and normals

zkylon

zkylewd
I thought it was pretty fun. I really liked the rockets in particular. Reminds me of old Enemy Territory: Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

I never played much Call of Duty though, maybe a couple multiplayer rounds once?
well it kind of feels like call of duty since u die in like two shots and everyone is playing military generic guy

i don't mind soldier 76 in the normal game but that mode was so damn boring, me and my friends immediately went like "ok this was a mistake" and never looked back

random champion mode has been my favorite so far. pretty simple but really relaxed and random

I've pretty much stopped League for Overwatch, and I've been less stressed. I particularly love how the games are shorter.
yeah the shorter games are really nice, specially since they individually feel pretty competitive

Who is everyone playing in Overwatch tho
tracer, lucio and symmetra mostly. but mostly tracer since she's awesome

it's a separate mmr so that person might have bronze normal mmr

Sometimes I wonder just how the hell I get an S rank.
average ppl on ur server might be pretty bad at the champion you're playing?

patchday

couldnt sleep and internet outage finally over in my area. Saw One for All was available so popped in.

We were Ziggs vs Gnar. we won that one easily.

Even after League's decline it;s still gonna be the most popular MOBA.

Again, I don't think League is "dying".

I do think we've hit the peak recently though, and it will never have that high of a concurrent population again.

Interesting stats on Google Trends.

The reason I brought up WoW is just because it's another game in it's decline. I don't think League and WoW share any of the same issues.

Halo.
b1c6960cb18c7b19adfc3250ee39819b.png

World of Warcraft.
b9c9b90d5eca3b326311b3312df652e3.png

League of legends.
fdd5343592a23b7d2ea73243bba9f17b.png

interesting graph

Yeah mystery Heroes my favorite but I enjoy Soldier 76 weekly a lot too

Who is everyone playing in Overwatch tho
reinhart, symmera, Lucio (KOTH), & Mercy. Sometimes Hanzo to counter turrets

Leezard

World of Warcraft.
b9c9b90d5eca3b326311b3312df652e3.png

The world of warcraft graph is interesting if you put it next to the number of subscribers.

There appears to be close to no correlation. One could maybe make an argument that it could correlate to the rate of change of the subscribers. The google trend curve was really low compared to the peak of the same curve when the peak subscriber count happened in 2010, close to the current google trend curve.

Talents

Banned
ay lamao in a game against gross gore atm. This should be interesting.

Jesus christ our top laner was literal garbage
CzaBnwq.jpg

faridmon

How do you build Bard?

I have looked around and the popular thing to buy after FQC and Iron Solari is Frozen Heart, but I don't need it since Mana shortage have never been a problem.

If there was another item that helped with Armour and CD, that would be awesome.

faridmon

That Gold person must have a bottom low mmr

Luigi87

That Riot privacy thing... I felt much better about my spending once I saw my friends had spent $1500~2000 in comparison, lol

I just had the funniest fuckin' moment in One For All. We were all Maokai and maxed out our saplings in one bush. Somebody baited them with a kill, led them into the bush which got the whole enemy team killed. Lmao

Newt must have been Alt+Tab'ed out during champion select. Jungle Kat and a mid lane Yasuo, and he willingly stuck around? I don't buy it =)

He must have looked at the loading screen and said "WTF IS THIS!?"

Luigi87

So winning a game atm, but our jungler refuses to group with us or do things like Baron or Drag, because we wouldn't surrender when he wanted to when we were losing, and now he won't communicate with us.

Like, wtf.

Edit: We may lose this because of him...

Edit 2: Okay we won. While he was seiging their base, the rest of my team beat their team in a 4v5 fight, so that worked for us. Still reported the Udyr though.

zer0das

Banned
I think ARAM S ranks make even less sense than summoners rift ones. I go 2/6/41 as Braum, have almost as much damage as Twitch and Vayne (even though I saved them every fight, I think we lost one 5v5?), more than Master Yi. Get an A+ for that. Probably because I had fewer kills than average Braums. But if you're rolling that hard, you're probably not going to get many.

I outdamaged everyone on the enemy team too! Sigh. :p

Top Bottom