• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Paired again with an unranked player in a team of golds. we lose because he decided to stick with the mid laner even thought bot lane was alone

matt05891

On my climb into gold I ended up pulling an all nighter last night. Won 90% of them and realized people worked together really well and we're very observant to the situations within the game listening to pings and not yelling or getting mad at mistakes so there wasn't much tilt happening.

Then came 7-8am.

Ding. Flamers. Trolls. 5 min "jungler doesn't gank I'm not helping the team" sions. Jungle tryd who at 30 minutes in yelled at the Adc for taking his red buff and left because it's his and why play jungle if he doesn't have say over buffs. I never thought I'd say it but children hour is real and strong. It was my first realization that the time you play effects how far you can go.

I can't believe it took me from season 3 to now to realize it. Guess I was always happy with silver in the past :p.

zkylon

zkylewd
So I can equip to a maximum of 869 Ilvl but if I do, I have to switch to an ok trinket and a ring that makes me lose crit and gain haste which is my 3rd best stat. When I sign up for groups, does it show my equipped or maximum (as if I equipped my highest ilvl gear) ilvl?

lol

here's a dope ahri gif so u don't feel so bad

tumblr_nf2wttycWh1tmgcx0o1_1280.gif

Calvero

Banned
I'd say the majority of people under mid gold don't know this stuff. If they did, they would probably be over mid gold.

pls newt i know wtf i'm doi-- wait how do i use my abilities again?

So I can equip to a maximum of 869 Ilvl but if I do, I have to switch to an ok trinket and a ring that makes me lose crit and gain haste which is my 3rd best stat. When I sign up for groups, does it show my equipped or maximum (as if I equipped my highest ilvl gear) ilvl?

wait what this is too high elo for me

Mothman91

I still play league guys, but im in the dark.

edit: Shit, I still have this cute Jinx avatar. I feel like I was arguing to someone abou which Jinx avatar was cuter.

jerd

On my climb into gold I ended up pulling an all nighter last night. Won 90% of them and realized people worked together really well and we're very observant to the situations within the game listening to pings and not yelling or getting mad at mistakes so there wasn't much tilt happening.

Then came 7-8am.

Ding. Flamers. Trolls. 5 min "jungler doesn't gank I'm not helping the team" sions. Jungle tryd who at 30 minutes in yelled at the Adc for taking his red buff and left because it's his and why play jungle if he doesn't have say over buffs. I never thought I'd say it but children hour is real and strong. It was my first realization that the time you play effects how far you can go.

I can't believe it took me from season 3 to now to realize it. Guess I was always happy with silver in the past :p.

I really do think games in the middle of the night are better. Most communication is just pings and it's plenty. I wonder if riot has any stats like reports per player vs time of day that could prove this

ChrisD

I pulled out my olllllld camera to try and see how blurry it'd actually be taking a picture with a cheapish camera from 10+ years ago, but its battery is dead (duh) and charger missing. Lame.

How do people get screenshots of just the gold chart or just results screen btw? Are you guys cropping that business manually or am I missing a handy button somewhere.

jerd

I pulled out my olllllld camera to try and see how blurry it'd actually be taking a picture with a cheapish camera from 10+ years ago, but its battery is dead (duh) and charger missing. Lame.

How do people get screenshots of just the gold chart or just results screen btw? Are you guys cropping that business manually or am I missing a handy button somewhere.

Snipping tool works well should just be in accessories iirc

zkylon

zkylewd
K2L5g1t.png

speaking of

in a better world we would've gotten a witch ahri skin

at this point i basically like ahri the dress up minigame more than ahri the champion

Anyways I know I'm really LTTP but the 2016 Mid Season Invitational song theme is pretty badass. I'm listening to the Worlds playlist now that Riot posted it, and is pretty good.

Top Bottom