• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

ChrisD

What's the Zed/Kat matchup like?

How annoyed should I be that my team's Kat went 0/8 against a Zed in 20

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt >_>

zkylon

zkylewd
friend update: still banned, gonna email rito support again

this is all very unfortunate lol

What's the Zed/Kat matchup like?

How annoyed should I be that my team's Kat went 0/8 against a Zed in 20

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt >_>

kat has nothing but bad matchups

zed has nothing but good matchups

rip :p

Fracas

#fuckonami
friend update: still banned, gonna email rito support again

this is all very unfortunate lol

I remember I played Kat into Karthus once and got fed af

I don't think his jungler ever ganked tho

Newt

Since I got Diamond, I thought I would try other games. I can't escape the toxicity.

89bf053117479c576f68edd17583f9da.png

Kenai

GOLD 5! I suck at screenshots but YAY!

It was a real close game too. 61 to 62. I was 2w2l in promos

Time to not play ranked again for 6 months, gl to everyone else on that trail of tears.

Oh and Viktor rocks ppl, play him moar

Newt

GOLD 5! I suck at screenshots but YAY!

It was a real close game too. 61 to 62. I was 2w2l in promos

Time to not play ranked again for 6 months, gl to everyone else on that trail of tears.

Oh and Viktor rocks ppl, play him moar
We don't accept screenshots here. Take a photo of your monitor.

Congrats.

ChrisD

Its pretty bad for Kat.

See, I never blame/flame anyone in chat, but I was pretty annoyed once the game ended since it felt like it was "their fault". Glad that I didn't say anything, since I didn't know Kat was at such a disadvantage.

Getting a match, having someone dodge and then getting put in a different role is so infuriating.

The worst. Ugh. "Hey I should actually try to learn something other than Support - cool, there's my Top la--" immediate dodge followed by game where I'm Support.

zkylon

zkylewd
See, I never blame/flame anyone in chat, but I was pretty annoyed once the game ended since it felt like it was "their fault". Glad that I didn't say anything, since I didn't know Kat was at such a disadvantage.
0/8 at min 20 is really bad regardless of how bad the matchup is, you're right to be frustrated if someone does that poorly

honestly while kat should struggle she can just last hit with q and fall behind in cs, no need to die 8 freaking times lol

but good on u for not flaming :>

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
There was some pretty crazy Ahri cosplay I saw today. "real tails. not photoshop"

ChrisD

0/8 at min 20 is really bad regardless of how bad the matchup is, you're right to be frustrated if someone does that poorly

honestly while kat should struggle she can just last hit with q and fall behind in cs, no need to die 8 freaking times lol

but good on u for not flaming :>

We all did horribly, the lowest death count was five. Mine was six, but one was due to me not having hands in the right position and so pressed r instead of e. That one really sucked.
But yeah, she's an assassin with no kills/assists whatsoever, could have roamed bot or top. We would have made sure she got something more than a Zed beating lol.

Being flamed is such a game-ruiner and I know it from experience, so it's easy to not do it to other folk. LoL doesn't need anymore adding to the problem. :p

So Star Guardian log in lasted like 1 week?

Up again, wth

Can't remember which they were, but either last year or early this year I remember seeing my brother log in to like five different screens (well three, but they kept cycling) in one week. This is round two: Ivern, the World Champion in Star Guardianing.

zkylon

zkylewd
last game we killed lizzy and i do like mastery bm thingie and she spent the whole game hating on zac for the bm thing thinking it was him lol

i didn't say anything cos zac was being kind of a dick himself

Zukuu

Banned
Man Tank Lulu is so awesome. I never die. Never. It's amazing. The peel and continued support I can do because of that is nothing short of game winning. Between Glitterlance, Exhaust, Randuin, Shield, Wild Growth, Locket, Hex and sometimes Frozen Heart, there is no dying for me or my adc.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's not the most lewd

jTr0HRg.png

painful 56 minute game, fiddle mains giveth, fiddle mains taketh

they were so good at turtling, and our team was so bad at breaking through, it was all gonna be decided by a fiddle ult and so it was

this game was a better demonstration than most why pros pick ori into cassi, even if i burned her two pots by lvl 2 and she struggled in lane come teamfights the zoning of her ball makes it really difficult to do ur thing as cassi. tho their team in general was really difficult to chase

also replays.gg is kind of nice, replays still randomly crash and stuff but at least you don't have to install anything or do anything

teamfights that game were pretty explosive, it was fun

also things im bad:
- midgame farming
- map awareness
- greediness
- current champ pool (syndra being permaban hurts me so much)

i suck lol

Top Bottom