• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

r2uJ1vx.png

I guess this is what I get for playing too much ADC. Options seem pretty good, though!

Doombots is not that hard as long as you don't use stupid picks. Playing melee champions is suicide specially with things like Doom Malz and Heimer.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Neko, are you going to be on soon or can I play another game? Actually i'm going to eat. ping me on league chat. i'm on mobile.

Talents

Banned
Normals are a weird place. The Lucian/Alistar bot afk'd at like 6 minutes when the score was 2-4 because Ahri didn't roam with me level 3. I was playing Aurellion Sol. I am so confused.

it's really delayed and if u zhonyas they just walk out, i can tell u never played leblanc cos u don't know how u need to walk with em if u want double e to proc :p

before if fed u could w double q and oneshot people, so it's not like anything's changed

I mean obviously that's not something you'll pull off reliably, I'm just thinking of fun possibilities.

The difference with new Leblanc is you can still oneshot someone with double Q, then oneshot someone else with just the E. With all her damage loaded onto the passive now, she has the potential to do a lot more in fights after blowing up one guy.

Another cool thing I thought of is mimic W onto a bunch of ppl, regular W to get out and buy time for the sigil to cook, then go back to one of your W's and Q someone for huge AoE sigil pop. It might work if they don't have a Maokai or something with point and click cc :p

zkylon

zkylewd
I mean obviously that's not something you'll pull off reliably, I'm just thinking of fun possibilities.

The difference with new Leblanc is you can still oneshot someone with double Q, then oneshot someone else with just the E. With all her damage loaded onto the passive now, she has the potential to do a lot more in fights after blowing up one guy.

Another cool thing I thought of is mimic W onto a bunch of ppl, regular W to get out and buy time for the sigil to cook, then go back to one of your W's and Q someone for huge AoE sigil pop. It might work if they don't have a Maokai or something with point and click cc :p
i really have no idea what you're talking about

why would u be able to oneshot ppl with double q, let alone a single e?

wtf u talking about lol

i really have no idea what you're talking about

why would u be able to oneshot ppl with double q, let alone a single e?

wtf u talking about lol

If you read my initial post (which you replied to so I thought you did), new Leblanc can proc her passive and thunderlords with just one regular E. It's enough to kill a squishy.

https://youtu.be/prmPGSXUD9Q?t=42m40s

And Q, RQ can also 100-0 if you wait for the passive cook in between.

zkylon

zkylewd
CvQoEbCXgAAi6cz.jpg

If you read my initial post (which you replied to so I thought you did), new Leblanc can proc her passive and thunderlords with just one regular E. It's enough to kill a squishy.

https://youtu.be/prmPGSXUD9Q?t=42m40s

And Q, RQ can also 100-0 if you wait for the passive cook in between.

well you're talking about 6 items lvl 18 so yeah my bad for not considering that case but for the better part of the game this is not really an issue, so i think saying the spell is "busted" is pretty disingenous (as well as that youtube video title) and i shouldn't just assume that you were gonna talk for the extreme end of the game

now seeing that video it looks like something they should seriously tone down cos yeah even lvl 18 oneshotting ppl with one basic ability is dumb

but the other day i oneshot vayne with q+ult as lux and i was like level 13. if lebonk can do the same at lvl 13 with a single e i'd be a lot more worried

Reivaxe

Already got the best Sion Skin
Don't really like that Vel skin.
Don't give af about that Karth Skin.
BEST VI SKIN AND I WANT IT ... but I've already decided Top Vi isn't gonna work for me (maybe it's Riot's way of saying I shout try again? I'm thinking about trying JG ... it's the only role I haven't bother to try. But it's also the only role I THINK Muting your team mates will go bad)
Already got Blood Moon Kennen so I got the best Kennen skin :/

he has 6 items vs someone with a negatron cloak as his only mr item and no aegis

every mage can do that.

well you're talking about 6 items lvl 18 so yeah my bad for not considering that case but for the better part of the game this is not really an issue

It works at 3 items level 15 too :p

https://youtu.be/KkV-nd1dyzU?t=25m24s

But yeah, I can't wait to see Faker play this. I feel like these reworks are much more substantial that the previous batches.

Talents

Banned
How long do I have to wait before I can take the regular Talents name on LoL? The guy like never plays, last time he played was August 2015 and there are still matches from 2014 on his match history. Makes me sad that I can't get the name yet.

How long do I have to wait before I can take the regular Talents name on LoL? The guy like never plays, last time he played was August 2015 and there are still matches from 2014 on his match history. Makes me sad that I can't get the name yet.

if the account is level 30 it has 2 and a half years of immunity. So if they last played April 2015, you can get it October 2017 providing they don't play again

zkylon

zkylewd
It works at 3 items level 15 too :p

https://youtu.be/KkV-nd1dyzU?t=25m24s

But yeah, I can't wait to see Faker play this. I feel like these reworks are much more substantial that the previous batches.
that's super fed higher level tho

and he also q'd

in the same clip he has trouble killing jhin, other lb, janna, etc.

edit: lb is hard to kill cos she has like 3 roas lol

that's the thing about pbe balance

people are idiots in pbe

edit2: this is also a jungle build with no morellos or defensive items which would probably be shit in lane, so he's probably abusing something broken

JulianImp

Tried playing LoL from our AirBnB apartment's dial-up connection (25 kbps), and it often worked fine until the mid/late game, when the game started getting progressively worse, eventually leading to my client not even getting the memo that the game was over, so it'd keep me playing (or trying to play) until I'd alt-tab into the results screen, which would then prompt the client to forcibly close the game window and generated a bugsplat report.

The best part is I got marked by LeaverBuster for playing games like that, because I guess the back-end was seeing me doing nothing due to the weird late-game lag and/or the post-game freezing I often experienced.

Top Bottom