• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Kenai

n6SsG9E.png

Nothing that I particularly must have there, tho I've been meaning to learn how to Bard for a while. Thoughts?

Bard has very cheesy early game damage and a very low CD/easy to land stun, but it is incredibly difficult to maximize his E and ult in Solo Q.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
what the fuck is going on with the game right now

everything is busted
can't chat
can't club
now i can't even select a champ because "an unknown error has occured XD" ty rito

wow I got bones to pick

First of all

I don't fucking play malz
or play aurelion sol
or play vlad
or play darius
or play Brand.

Vlad I give the benefit of the doubt, I've played like twice in the past few months. The rest tho? Wow rito, try a little harder. Tryhards. Illaoi? Sure, I'd get that skin if it wasn't so boring.

zkylon

zkylewd
well i'll say

my friend got a lot of shit at our skt vs rox viewing party lol

hasn't heard from real rito support yet but i'm guessing his case is kind of tricky so i'm not too worried now

I think you just have a thing for annoying ass champions Breezy.

I can't help it if all the newer champions are annoying and ass.

I mean, not counting Nasus, he's always my bae.

Highlights of the Yorick game-
their whole team tried to dive me, I held off a 5 man gank for 10 seconds with strategic manuevering and popping my ult/wall, enough time for team to get there, I end up getting a quadra kill

Despite renekton getting a kill on me and eve at level 4(and him dying after, but eve got the credit), I still beat him at lane

so good

so good

JulianImp

Nothing is more infuriating as a lulu than a team mate who dies because they ran away from you as you rushed to shield and/or ult them.

Which is why I've mostly stopped using her to support. People get the memo when I E them as Nami, but when your abilities are mostly reactive it's almost impossible to coordinate proper plays with randoms. Almost anyone will realize I'm trying to initiate if I pop my ult and bubble people afterwards as Nami, but with Lulu I have to time my buffs with when I think my random teammates want to do stuff, and if I misread the situation I just end up wasting mana and CDs.

And yes, they will get mad at me later when I don't manage to time my abilities in combat due to not knowing what the heck they're even trying to do. The only time I do well as Lulu is when the adc and I are on the same page about when we want to initiate, kite, retreat and so on, but that's super rare.

Ken

wow I got bones to pick

First of all

I don't fucking play malz
or play aurelion sol
or play vlad
or play darius
or play Brand.

Vlad I give the benefit of the doubt, I've played like twice in the past few months. The rest tho? Wow rito, try a little harder. Tryhards. Illaoi? Sure, I'd get that skin if it wasn't so boring.

Send me the malz skin thx

idk she's pretty good but i think red riding hood is more busted tbh.
RRH is banned so she doesn't count
well i'll say

my friend got a lot of shit at our skt vs rox viewing party lol

hasn't heard from real rito support yet but i'm guessing his case is kind of tricky so i'm not too worried now
That must have been a fun party lol

Great games, great bullying
Can you get Victorious skins in Mystery Skin drops?
No

Tizoc

So these past few days our isp has been cockblocking the riot srvers from updating the game in my country
Game tries to patch but cAnt get files because isp is blocking it for some reason
Vpn was euggested bug i still encounter the same issur @_@

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
An afker. Booster. Boostee. Holy shit. Someone carry me out of this hell. Going back and forth between Gold 1 and 2. I can't take ittttt.

Calvero

Banned
had the weirdest thing happen, started up a game of doom bots and the counter reached zero, but no loading screen came up. no window for the game or anything, but I could hear the game start. and the client window said the game was in progress. but there was no window for the game open!

Edit: restarted the client and tried to boot up the game but now it's just a black screen with the league cursor.

Top Bottom