• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

MVkcAuV.jpg
flame horizoned by yasuo

doubles his damage

rip

the worst part of it is that people will just pick it into anything and with anything, without any understanding of why it worked and when it could be an option

bah

Leezard

the worst part of it is that people will just pick it into anything and with anything, without any understanding of why it worked and when it could be an option

bah

Indeed.

I'm happy that it's viable in pro settings, but also that it's not viable in solo queue.

Just sad that it will become flavor of the month.

No-one bans Yorick...

But why

Yorick just seems ridiculous from the one game I played in ranked. Like, having been away from the game for a month, and never having played New Yorick, I was able to dominate despite being behind.

Surely the League base doesnt suck, does it?

bah
Yeah, its so situational. People honestly think they can just E support tanks or an ADC with Warlods for the same effect lul

Too bad my team fed their asses off so she actually got gold.

Leezard

Yeah. Hes not broken, but his kit has unique niches to come out dominant. And thats fine with me. Coming from HotS where I love Zagara for her split push tendencies, Yorick fills that void that Leagues been missing.

That's a successful rework, then. It's great that we can get some unique niches for champs now.

Neol

Yorick's aight.

Feel like he kinda suffers the same way Illaoi does in that they wreck in lane but when it comes to teamfights you don't offer much if the enemy positions well.

Plus its the fact that a lot of people don't understand the concept of splitpushing and if it comes down to them losing a 4v5 they'll blame you for not being there.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
But why

Yorick just seems ridiculous from the one game I played in ranked. Like, having been away from the game for a month, and never having played New Yorick, I was able to dominate despite being behind.

Surely the League base doesnt suck, does it?
The game you posted about was versus a Renekton. If you had a match against one of the strong top landers right now you would see his shortcomings.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
the sad thing is, we would have won if hard didn't throw lol

pls, i'm the only reason we got those turrets. nothing can beat your jinx flanks into fucking nunu + ryze rofl

gurrrrl you know it was all me shredding those turrets we were even ahead in the first place

why 3 adcs
why no tanks
why no sightstone
why no mr
why no aoe cc
why 3 adcs into nunu

we're wearing the doomed minion icon for a reason :^) :^) :^)

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm really confused what plants are supposed to accomplish, they seem so low impact that i wonder if ppl will even notice they're there

really excited for preseason but they seem disappointing as the big new thing in the game, specially since they could've done so much

i'm really confused what plants are supposed to accomplish, they seem so low impact that i wonder if ppl will even notice they're there

really excited for preseason but they seem disappointing as the big new thing in the game, specially since they could've done so much

See theyre like Runes from dota. Only difference is they cant be saved. Plants are there as a form of strategic RNG boosts to whoever gets it.

They should really let people bottle them with the crystalline flask..

zkylon

zkylewd
See theyre like Runes from dota. Only difference is they cant be saved. Plants are there as a form of strategic RNG boosts to whoever gets it.

They should really let people bottle them with the crystalline flask..
did u read what they do?

they're nothing like doto runes -__-

Top Bottom