• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

2WP2Ivj.png
(not official merch, as far as I know)

killatopak

Gold Member
do you get some special icon or something for completing or participating in doom bots?

I know that a few events had an icon as a reward in the past.

Surrendering is so lame. People are just babies who don't wanna play unless they're winning. Either the game is so far gone that it's ending soon anyway, or there is a chance. Just play it out and stop being a bitch.

That enemy Diana earned her 5/0 score. Let her have her fun. Imagine if you were that fed Diana. Winning to a surrender vote is so unsatisfying. :^)

Leezard

Surrendering is so lame. People are just babies who don't wanna play unless they're winning. Either the game is so far gone that it's ending soon anyway, or there is a chance. Just play it out and stop being a bitch.

That enemy Diana earned her 5/0 score. Let her have her fun. Imagine if you were that fed Diana. Winning to a surrender vote is so unsatisfying. :^)

Eh, you know when the game is truly lost. There's no point staying in that game, just move on to a better game. if that cuts out two or three minutes of the game that's fine.

There's nothing special about Diana getting 5/0 unless she usually never gets fed.

Eh, you know when the game is truly lost. There's no point staying in that game, just move on to a better game. if that cuts out two or three minutes of the game that's fine.

There's nothing special about Diana getting 5/0 unless she usually never gets fed.

Yeah, she'd probably be 9/0 at least at the 20 minute mark. My bad.

I dunno. I don't like it when the enemy surrenders. That feels like a hollow victory to me.

I have limited gaming time, I'm not gonna keep playing a lost match where we're 8k gold behind at the cost of being able to play another game because some twats are hoping the 10/1 carries on the enemy team all have a stroke and die on top of their keyboards.

Leezard

Yeah, she'd probably be 9/0 at least at the 20 minute mark. My bad.

I dunno. I don't like it when the enemy surrenders. That feels like a hollow victory to me.

I get what you mean and I have certainly experienced games where I'm a bit bummed out when the enemy surrenders.

In general though, I don't think winning a stomp is better than going through the motions and ending it over the next say 5 minutes. You know they can't contest the next baron and the game will be over by the next baron. Might as well take another game instead.

I'd rather the enemy surrendered if it's clear the game is over. If you have a chance for a comeback and can outscale it's one thing, but if the scaling team is ahead by a lot and you have a shitty team comp that can't make a comeback there's just no point.

Talents

Banned

If it's ranked I don't really care about having fun when I'm fed, I just want that LP.

Also it's interesting how early Season 7 starts this year, usually the new season is in January or Feb but this year it's like a month after S6 ends.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-2017

zkylon

zkylewd
i generally don't surrender cos i like going out swinging, gonna make ppl work if they wanna screw up my champ winrate

also saying korea is good because asian regions surrender more often is silly, china is like that also and we all saw how that went lol

Wtf that's utterly stupid. Thanks for the info, tho.
it's not stupid, just convoluted

chests per champion reset when season ends so you can earn new chests for ur favorite champion in a few weeks

Finally done with Doom Bots...
nice

i'm guessing u can bite teemo with nunu haha?

clemenx

Banned
I'm pretty sure that most traffic is routed through the USA, it's this way for most Latin America (the LAN countries, at least). Not really worth it to have it anywhere else for LAN. I'm positive that a server for example, in Mexico would yield a higher ping for non-Mexicans than what we have in LAN currently.

I think Peru used to have this issue where they are supposed to be LAS and had better ping in LAN than LAS (which is in Chile) but I think Riot managed to fix that, but that's just one country they had to work with.

I get 40 ping in LAN and 80-90 in NA

zkylon

zkylewd
argieland had a similar problem in which servers are in chile but because of the andes or something, internet has to be routed from here through miami to chile and back

something like that

we get fairly low ping at like 40-70 and the servers have gotten really stable, it used to be pretty rocky at first but nowadays the server is great

TheFlow

Banned
played against a copy cat world comp.

Ashe/mf bot and a ez mid.

we curbstomped them.

I am no back in s2 for the second time this month lol.

4 game winstreak(3 with nami)

Ashhong

Im so sad I won't get Plat yet again. Got to mid of Gold 1 but just couldn't keep it, now stuck in promos to Gold 2. Someone boost me

Talents

Banned
After all this time, I still feel as though Irelia is the most cancer champ. Team doesn't respond to her split pushing so I have to go try and stop her, jk she 100-0 me before I get out of the stun.

Top Bottom