• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Calvero

Banned
What was in the survey. Tellllll ussss

The first part was the usual questions about you (age, level, how long long you've played, do you play ranked, etc). The first question was what i believe to be the most important change Riot should give League. Then it gave a message that they don't expect players to know about all aspects of the game so you'll only get select questions. I got a bunch of questions on game balance, champ balance, etc. A question asking who i think is the least balanced champion. A checklist on how I think Riot handles communication with players on various aspects of the game. Also a checklist about connection issues in-game.

There was a lot ;-;

The first part was the usual questions about you (age, level, how long long you've played, do you play ranked, etc). The first question was what i believe to be the most important change Riot should give League. Then it gave a message that they don't expect players to know about all aspects of the game so you'll only get select questions. I got a bunch of questions on game balance, champ balance, etc. A question asking who i think is the least balanced champion. A checklist on how I think Riot handles communication with players on various aspects of the game. Also a checklist about connection issues in-game.

There was a lot ;-;

oh

doesnt sound as exciting as the one I got last year, where they were talking about adding helmet cosmetics for characters and about the hextech crafting system(Before it existed officially) and stuff like that.

Calvero

Banned
oh

doesnt sound as exciting as the one I got last year, where they were talking about adding helmet cosmetics for characters and about the hextech crafting system(Before it existed officially) and stuff like that.

Part of this one was a follow up on Hextech Crafting. There was a checklist on it as well.

oh! and there was a bunch of questions about the value of I.P.

zkylon

zkylewd
i got a survey asking me if i'd be cool with rito buying blizzard and putting all overwatch champions in league

i went with yea even tho i feel like winston would be pretty annoying if i was playing as lux

... What?
There was a random bot in your ranked game?
I could be wrong, but I've never seen someone seem so much like a bot in my entire life. We ended up winning somehow, but she never spoke. Her buying patterns were completely weird. When she recalled to base and walked back out to lane, she took this same goofy path on the way back. Her walking was erratic back-and-forth, and not in a professional "she looks super great" way either. I don't know how to explain it...just after playing so many games of Dominion full of bots back in the day, she screamed bot to me. And the rest of people on the team thought she was a bot too by the end. It was just...bizarre.

Calvero

Banned
ZdBxbxb.png

lmao

Calvero

Banned
[11:49PM] BreezyLimbo: I've got benadryl in my blood
[11:49PM] BreezyLimbo: And I'm ready to ranked
[11:49PM] BreezyLimbo: less do thisss
[11:50PM] BreezyLimbo left the room.

fastest acting benadryl ever

faridmon

Your MMR is lower than the average expected MMR for players in your division. Your MMR will continue to tank unless you improve your play!

:(

I guess thats it for me playing Bard and back to playing Sona/Morgana

faridmon

I thought it was a bit too toxic. I think for Bard though you want to be going for TL as keystone to complement his stealth damage?

Yeah, I haven't made a Mastery (or runes for that matter) slowly for him as I have been using Sona's ones.

But yeah I have to start making one for him now.

Just had a ranked game where I played Illaoi into the Croc.

Everything was cool, I made sure to keep the wave pushing towards me and to not get into melee range. I ended up over extending when I tried to prep him for a pinged gank and got ganked myself. Not biggy, came back and got level 6 and soloed him before freezing at my tower. He just gave up after that and started suiciding and feeding.

So strange.

Are they sure the screen freeze bug is JUST on Dark Star Thresh?

Cause I had my screen freeze up recently. Only happened when the new Star Galaxy Kindred skin was close by and it was fairly rare but it was the only time I've had my screen freeze up.

Are they sure the screen freeze bug is JUST on Dark Star Thresh?

Cause I had my screen freeze up recently. Only happened when the new Star Galaxy Kindred skin was close by and it was fairly rare but it was the only time I've had my screen freeze up.
Sounds like you're suffering form the same thing I posted about a few days back.

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh ok, I feel stupid.

Never have I come across this site, so obviously, I could not believe what I was reading.
yea don't feel bad, that's kind of the fun of the site haha

Ahhh, it's so hard finding a good roaming mid laner that I like. I like Aurelion Sol but he gets fucked by so many champs so you can't blind pick him...
tf? lebonk? tp lizzy/lizzy in general? fizz? ahri?

what kind of champ are u looking for?

i actually really like tp lux since it smoothes out a bit her early laning weaknesses and you get a good amount of map presence with ult+tp. she's not the greatest roamer since other mids can get to places much faster than her but she's cool for that

also with viktor i've been thinking about ghost+flash which should help his roaming too since he's kind of a bad tper imo (tho honestly tp is so dumb anyone can use it)

idk, options!

Talents

Banned
yea don't feel bad, that's kind of the fun of the site haha

tf? lebonk? tp lizzy/lizzy in general? fizz? ahri?

what kind of champ are u looking for?

i actually really like tp lux since it smoothes out a bit her early laning weaknesses and you get a good amount of map presence with ult+tp. she's not the greatest roamer since other mids can get to places much faster than her but she's cool for that

also with viktor i've been thinking about ghost+flash which should help his roaming too since he's kind of a bad tper imo (tho honestly tp is so dumb anyone can use it)

idk, options!

I usually go Ghost+Flash on Viktor, but I play him so much that I'm looking for other champs. I do play TF a bit but there isn't a single lane he actually wins really unless the enemy mid laner misplays, plus if he gets behind he is garbage.. I don't like Ahri. Not a fan of Leblanc as you have to end before late game otherwise she's useless as you can't kill carries through MR. Fizz is one of the ones I was thinking about learning though.

I just hope they hurry up and gut tp. I never take it because I don't like it as a summoner, but then you're at a disadvantage if the enemy mid laner takes it.

The only champs that I've really played that I 100% meshed with and actually felt like my type of champs is Viktor and Yasuo. But I haven't played Yasuo since the grading system was added because the amount of bugs he has just makes him dumb to play.

zkylon

zkylewd
what about ziggs

ziggs is fun

ziggs

no he is not lol

I usually go Ghost+Flash on Viktor, but I play him so much that I'm looking for other champs. I do play TF a bit but there isn't a single lane he actually wins really unless the enemy mid laner misplays, plus if he gets behind he is garbage.. I don't like Ahri. Not a fan of Leblanc as you have to end before late game otherwise she's useless as you can't kill carries through MR. Fizz is one of the ones I was thinking about learning though.

I just hope they hurry up and gut tp. I never take it because I don't like it as a summoner, but then you're at a disadvantage if the enemy mid laner takes it.

yeah honestly i'm still kind of torn with tp, i think it enables pretty good gameplay sometimes but it also warps the meta way too much in not the most enjoyable of ways, specially in competitive

not sure what i would want to be done about it, i think it has a place but it shouldn't dictate the meta this much

zkylon

zkylewd
oh i misread the lulu changes and thought the attack speed buff was gonna be on her e

on her w it feels less useful, specially in a solo lane situation

not a huge fan of that, i'd rather it was on e so it's better for dueling

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, solo Lulu is dead now
130 ap (morellos + 2 drings):

227.5 (current pbe)
236.6 (previous pbe)
325 (live)

this might be the end of solo lane lulu, even with the higher ratio it was still a really big nerf, right now her q damage with ratios doesn't even match the base damage on most mage waveclear spells, not to mention the flat 7s cd is a lot for waveclear

yipes

Top Bottom