• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
would also be nice if later on you could like customize your profile page a bit and like add a favorite champion+skin for a background, like 5 icons so u can show like ur ranked progression or like your rarest icons or whatever

idk what other stuff they could add, but even those two things would be pretty neat

kind of like the steam profile page, i like that
Imagine a world where my League of Legends profile lets people know that my favorite kind of pizza is cheese pizza.

zkylon

zkylewd
just trying it out right now, seems like most features are there

some stuff is missing tho:
- unlock champs/skins from ur collection page
- detailed ranked champion stats
- match history overview, stats, etc. wasn't working for me but i could swear this was working before
- teemo shop isn't available

Imagine a world where my League of Legends profile lets people know that my favorite kind of pizza is cheese pizza.

yip yip yip yip

O1ypKJX.png

zkylon

zkylewd
normals matchamking is super busted

last week i think we were like matched against 2 masters and 1 d1 while the rando we got was like g5

it really sucks, we just do whatever in normals nowadays cos it's just a coin flip if you're gonna get matched against a bunch of challengers or silver players

The day has come...

I rerolled 3 champions shards (I already owned them) and I got Teemo, dammit. Aatrox, Jhin, Taliyah and Teemo were the only champions I didn't own. Of these I only want Jhin and Taliyah.

I think I might send a ticket to support asking to remove Teemo from my account and take my last refund token if necessary. It's about the principle.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Guys. I finally did it. I MADE IT TO PLAT! FINALLY. Thank you so much for helping out with the series Neko. Had a Kalista support and Neko dodged for me.

Nekofrog

Banned
i got so fucked that last game

sent cassio back with like 16 cs

elise decides to flash under tower at level 3 to kill her, dies

im like wtf

now she can afford her tear when before she couldn't

Fuck, failed to get to promos to Gold 1 tonight. Now I need to win 2 games to get in promos. I guess tomorrow is going to be the deal breaker. I need to get to Gold 1 tomorrow, and go to bed with at least 50 LP. So I can try to get back to Plat Sunday and Monday.

Let's do this!

Talents

Banned
Ahh help me. Haven't played a game in 3 hours cause I have to keep dodging cause I keep getting support. 30 min dodge timers are so painful.

thanks for the games today GAF, got my S+ on Ivern and we won 3/4 games

despite the W start Envelaap played a pretty good Lee Sin

I just tried to not feed on support and we somehow ended up winning lane

you played Ivern support!?

CONFIRMED BY RITO

IVERN IS TO BE PLAYED AS SUPPORT

TO REDDIT

no, I played Ivern jungle and then had to switch to support to stop Envelaap feeding :^)

Ivern another champ that I love playing. can't remember the last new champ I didn't enjoy a whole lot. Probably Kalista and Azir?

no, I played Ivern jungle and then had to switch to support to stop Envelaap feeding :^)

Ivern another champ that I love playing. can't remember the last new champ I didn't enjoy a whole lot. Probably Kalista and Azir?

I was joking lol.

Ivern looks like a champ I'd enjoy. I like playing the weird champions.

Mothman91

Oh wow, didn't know that the skin you get after rerolling 3 skin shards becomes permanent. Just got DJ Sona and was surprised I didn't have to use the orange essence to buy the skin.

I think the freedom in how I start the game is one of the most appealing and refreshing things about Ivern. I think he highlights the importance of bringing some variance in the jungle.

Generally I start the same way most games (prep my topside buff, steal their topside buff with smite and level 2 gank top) but I like that I could change that up on a whim depending on the jungler I'm against, which lanes are my strong lanes, which enemies are vulnerable in lane. Anything can be done because you're not beholden to starting a specific camp and getting a leash.

Here's the S+ game. Caveat: they had a Kat support, but still. The Lee didn't get a blue all game and I just camped the Yasuo for Hard and put in a couple of good ganks bot.

Very fun champion to play and I love what he does to the game. Basically the story of champions in 2016 I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
No Newt and no Ghost means we all die.

no noot no ghost

means i rule now hahahahahahHAHAHHAhahahHAHAH

nrg5AUb.jpg

here's a weird picture of xerath

no one can stop me HAHAHHahahahhHAHHhah

Oh wow, didn't know that the skin you get after rerolling 3 skin shards becomes permanent. Just got DJ Sona and was surprised I didn't have to use the orange essence to buy the skin.
yea i goofed a bit with this and got a couple skins, nothing good but also i already have all the good ones so no harm done

besides what i need are champion shards, not skin shards

freaking mastery ranks are impossible to get since key drops are so low

Top Bottom