• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Quonny

Holy shit she looks exactly like a Guild Wars Elementalist. From the way she stands to her face to her armor. Lawl.

TmgN0iil.png
latest

zkylon

zkylewd
i'll be straight about it tho

i think it's really dumb to make a skin that's 10 skins for one champion

like as a value proposition i find that's really bad imo cos i'm spending a lot of money on stuff i'll rarely see or use. i'll switch modes every now and then, but this is not like sona that has only 3, this is 10 which is really stupid imo

it's like a chroma pack thing, i just want one or two, would rather they sold these skins separately than being able to swap between them, and i'm also weary that lux already has problematic vfx and forcing everyone to account for 10 more versions of them is pretty sucky

but of course, that's a lot of skirts and pretty dresses and i'll buy em all

Quonny

Honestly I'd rather just buy the one or two I'd actually use instead of buying 10 when I'll maybe use 2-3 of my favorites.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
i'll be straight about it tho

i think it's really dumb to make a skin that's 10 skins for one champion

like as a value proposition i find that's really bad imo cos i'm spending a lot of money on stuff i'll rarely see or use. i'll switch modes every now and then, but this is not like sona that has only 3, this is 10 which is really stupid imo

it's like a chroma pack thing, i just want one or two, would rather they sold these skins separately than being able to swap between them, and i'm also weary that lux already has problematic vfx and forcing everyone to account for 10 more versions of them is pretty sucky

but of course, that's a lot of skirts and pretty dresses and i'll buy em all

I think what's cooler is that using a skill changes the outfits and particle effect each time. That'd be neat. Not for gameplay but for lulz.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's super cool, it just doesn't have the cool thematic hook of sona and udyr shapeshifting

like a syndra skin that changes as she max ranks her spells would be much better

something like that

idk

it just feels like an ostentatious skin for the sake of it

which i guess is kind of the point of wasting ur hard earned money on this kind of really stupidly expensive skins

If the skins all look good I'll randomly pick others besides my favourite. Variety doesn't hurt, she's basically an extreme version of DJ Sona.

Not gonna leak anymore is code for "this was all the info I had and my source is probably risking getting fired atm so I won't ask anymore."

zkylon

zkylewd
a) those aren't skimpy outfits
b) i don't care about breasts, just the women carrying 'em

Pls don't trigger the Breezy.
pls dont call breezy the breezy

ehhhh idk

sounds complicated

just let me choose one

Not gonna leak anymore is code for "this was all the info I had and my source is probably risking getting fired atm so I won't ask anymore."
i don't know why anyone would want leaks anyways, it's literally spoiling surprises

fuck those ppl

Dark lux is lux waifu #1
yea it's the best one

zkylon

zkylewd
2211.jpg

hadn't noticed this

LOL

also each form has its own laugh

that's the first bit of news i find extremely pleasing

rest is like eh, they downgraded my favorite lux skin so i'll just be irresponsible and waste more money

it's less about me liking the skin and more about new shiny stuff

10 new Lux laughs?

Riot was so concerned whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should

Also zky don't you see, changing SG Lux was all a ploy to force you to buy this

zkylon

zkylewd
yea but that's the thing

u sell the skin to ppl

those ppl are the ppl that are gonna notice when the skin is made worse, cos those ppl are the ones that see it like every day

also this would've been such a better splash art

hug_a_lamb_by_ptcrow-danh35v.jpg

Top Bottom