• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

cHinzo

What're your guys' goals for Season 7? Are you treating preseason seriously?

Gonna get back to Diamond after skipping most of S6. Did get 52 games in this season like a month back, but my MMR tanked from Plat 1 to Gold lol after not playing for almost a year. Did go from Gold III to Plat IV in those 40 games after placement, so that was nice. Pre-season will be just playing some different champs though, since nobody plays seriously anyways. Most likely going back to the jungle to try some new stuff out.

995a48ffe0.jpg

I blame people not banning Yasuo for that support Veigar winrate. >_> other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with how the games went.

kenbo

a) those aren't skimpy outfits
b) i don't care about breasts, just the women carrying 'em

pls dont call breezy the breezy

ehhhh idk

sounds complicated

just let me choose one

i don't know why anyone would want leaks anyways, it's literally spoiling surprises

fuck those ppl

yea it's the best one
Don't you just press a button?

zkylon

zkylewd
lol

sometimes i need to try new things u know

Don't you just press a button?

no like

you get lux points by shooting ppl

and then u cash in ur lux points for a level up through a menu

and then u get more lux points and cash those in too and now you combine your skin with another one for a super lux skin

or something

jesus zky that one's a bit much
it's ur sick game that didn't give lamb pants

its all ur fault costy

drawkcaB

yea but that's the thing

u sell the skin to ppl

those ppl are the ppl that are gonna notice when the skin is made worse, cos those ppl are the ones that see it like every day

also this would've been such a better splash art

hug_a_lamb_by_ptcrow-danh35v.jpg

Pssst, the best meat is in the rump. Seriously, what the fuck is up with that ass? It's like Lamb paid a visit to a Brazilian butt surgeon.

I also wish the patch was tonight. I haven't played in about 3 weeks just because I didn't feel like practicing on the current patch.

how will you live your fantasy of eating japanese barbeque over a mini grill

Just that delicious, juicy meat is tempting. not talking about kindred

Neol

Elementalist skin looks cool. Not willing to spend money on it but maybe in the future.

Just gonna go fire element and pretend I'm Lina.

Dekutulla

God can there be a function with the surrender vote where it automatically switches to four votes if someone disconnects while it's ticking. Just got out of a game where we got absolutely stomped after an early lead because our midlaner kept disconnecting and reconnecting to the game, which made it basically a 4v5 even though she was technically connected, but because of that we needed four yes votes instead of three.

Quonny

While it's kinda funny playing against scripters, it's also really annoying. The max attack range ones are the funniest and easiest to abuse.

zkylon

zkylewd
finally managed to get a ryze ult escape right lol

it feels so good

i really hope they balance nu ryze to a point where he's not super dumb (ie me basically oneshotting ezreal with weq), but he's so much fun

also does anyone have any obs settings to share so my recordings aren't this grimey?

i can't get solid 60 fps when recording but i should be able to put out better quality than this

killatopak

Gold Member
I think I'm gonna start playing all these tanky champs all throughout pre season to train my team fighting and map awareness. Should be great with the resurgence of assassins as well.

scy

Holy. Shit. You're back? You done with FF14?

Nah, I still play some 14. Going to just be more in League this season. I derped around some with S6 but forgot every last bit of how2play so I'll at some point just need to relearn the entire game instead of sitting in a funk about it.

I mean ... new Kat alone. I have to.

Nev

Banned
sex sells <3

Who the hell can find Lux sexy? Jesus even Illaoi is 100 times sexier than that unbearably annoying *****. It's the Taylor Swift of Lol. I mean I can understand animu fanboys fapping to Ahri and her several fapservice skins but fucking Lux???? I'd rather fap to fucking Tahm Kench.

I will miss you so much normal draft. I didn't care about solo queue... but I prefer normal draft over blind pick. I haven't played blind pick since normal draft is available in LAN.

):

Leave Normal Draft the fuck alone. How else am I supposed to play the game in a relaxed enviroment with the same rules as competitive play?

TheFlow

Banned
remove blind pick. how else are people supposed to practice without getting hardcore trolled in pick selections. Even if you give us sandbox mode we still need people to hit

Leezard

Normal draft is great, yeah.

I guess a lot of normal draft play can be replaced with Flex Queue since Flex Queue will be like a free smurf account, but normal draft is still nice to play.

remove blind pick. how else are people supposed to practice without getting hardcore trolled in pick selections. Even if you give us sandbox mode we still need people to hit

Removing blind pick wouldn't work since you need at least 16 champs to be able to play draft. New players would get fucked.

They should take normals away.

But in order to do that they would need to make all runes free and all champions free.

And that will never happen.

Leave Normal Draft the fuck alone. How else am I supposed to play the game in a relaxed enviroment with the same rules as competitive play?

I always found that sentiment funny >_> You want the same thing as competitive but you don't want competitive. Knowing normals, people still complain the same as ranked <_<

TheFlow

Banned
Normal draft is great, yeah.

I guess a lot of normal draft play can be replaced with Flex Queue since Flex Queue will be like a free smurf account, but normal draft is still nice to play.

Removing blind pick wouldn't work since you need at least 16 champs to be able to play draft. New players would get fucked.

oh damn that sucks too. didn't know. Breezy what is your ign? you still play nami a lot? She got me to gold this year.

Top Bottom