• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

yes. I hate her new passive. Her ult can't be used consecutively as well. Her E can be used to farm but bad at teamfights.

Only her W has been improved. The rest degraded.

sounds like a yuge success

She was never a 'good' champion, but when your team doesn't know what to do against her, she was annoying. Now it sounds like she's just bad hue

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like akali is just too sucky to fit into a non complete rework

i guess they took a shot at her, figured no one plays her so worse case scenario nothing changes

we should all remember preseason is gonna be silly, so while redemption might be broken or lebonk is like OMFG SO ANNOYING these things will probably get ironed out

Register

Banned
I love that smite heals. I made that suggestion prior to the whole jungle rework years ago.
What I don't like are the 'flowers'. I don't need more randomness.
I also absolutely hate the new golems. Who thought that was a good idea?! That makes jungle champs without strong AoE absolutely useless. And they even made Raptors more annoying too - AND BOTH ON ONE SIDE. It's a nightmare to clear one side early as many characters. Absolutely dumb design. Should have given Wolfs more adds instead or something. Hope they remove the golem shit - at leas the last mini-spawns.

zkylon

zkylewd
there may be a pretty high quality jinx model doing the rounds around the sfm community

i really wish rito did higher res models out of the gate

let the artists do their art, rito

there may be a pretty high quality jinx model doing the rounds around the sfm community

i really wish rito did higher res models out of the gate

let the artists do their art, rito

I wish Riot had higher models period. The HotS and DotA models put the league ones to shame.

zkylon

zkylewd
rito models are great, they're just low res so they can run on toasters

i just want ppl to put em on sfm and make them go on adventures and bone and stuff

Dekutulla

Bard + Vayne + Irelia + Ekko + Twisted Fate + Me playing a slow, immobile champ: bad times. Bard ult into Ekko stun field is nasty

On a side note the fact that I'm (or, well, was) Silver V and I'm getting pitted against people in plat...I feel kinda out of my depth here :v

Leezard

So those new unique passives for the % more to heals/shields. Tha'ts unique to just that item right? Because I've played Nami twice with like 3 of those unique passives, and was wondering. It would be unique in general if it shared 1 name for the passive right?

You can't stack Ardent, Mikael, Forbidden idol or Redemption twice. You can stack Ardent + Mikael + Redemption + Forbidden Idol or any combination of these items without any issues though.

The healing/shielding power is like armor pen has been on brutalizer before; you couldn't stack two brutalizers but you could get ghostblade + brutalizer.

what is this about shyvana and snowballing? is it some nsfw thing
New Shyv passive coming to the PBE. Killing dragons give her permanent passive boosts depending on the drag - Infernal gives her true damage, mountain diving / baron tanking, cloud slow res and ocean CDR.

Calvero

Banned
newt wants you all to know he loves you guys very much and he has changed his ways for the better. also inhouse tomorrow
t1478908800z3.png

New Shyv passive coming to the PBE. Killing dragons give her permanent passive boosts depending on the drag - Infernal gives her true damage, mountain diving / baron tanking, cloud slow res and ocean CDR.

oh. i play shyvana now

combine42

Neo Member
Should I even play the pre-season? I feel like so much will change this month anyway and it would be easier to just jump into the next season in December. Not like it matters right?

Leezard

Should I even play the pre-season? I feel like so much will change this month anyway and it would be easier to just jump into the next season in December. Not like it matters right?

It depends on what you want.

I think it's fun to play right now and find out new mastery pages, rune pages, build paths, etc.

Oh and ban Rengar.

Xeilyn

Meh new Akali is fine, i can still delete people and new duskblade is great on her. I mean she obviously needs a big rework and it will probably happen after ww, Galio and Eve.

She will never be picked in high elo or competitive but i couldnt care less, i still have fun.

As for Shyvana changes, she is one of my favorite champs but i hardly ever jungle anymore so i was kinda hoping for something that would make her better in the toplane, but we'll see

TheFlow

Banned
You can't stack Ardent, Mikael, Forbidden idol or Redemption twice. You can stack Ardent + Mikael + Redemption + Forbidden Idol or any combination of these items without any issues though.

The healing/shielding power is like armor pen has been on brutalizer before; you couldn't stack two brutalizers but you could get ghostblade + brutalizer.

as a nami main this was helpful.

Tizoc

it's not new, just got a new splash, should be available around Christmas though
Oh i bought the twitch skin bundle because i thought it was the only way to get it :x
I may ask for a refund; ill keep the rp that is fine, as i am not that interested in his other 2 skins i dont have
And get the snow twitch skin on its own

zkylon

zkylewd

it's sometimes fun when shit's like crazy and no one knows the real ops and everything

idk

preseason is lots of fun. probably won't bother with ranked outside of maybe Twisted Treeline since that's a flex queue now (YAY) but I enjoy the madness of preseason

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
honestly i'm not enjoying preseason that much so far, jungle feels less fun and every game is just 4-5 super tanks using the colossus zzzzzzzzz

Bacon

Played a few matches this preseason after not playing for a while. It really doesn't feel dramatically different than last season. The jungle plants don't really feel all that impactful and the other jungle changes also don't seem to have changed things in a significant way. Overall it's a pretty disappointing preseason compared to the last few.

zkylon

zkylewd
i need to play some more but i didn't feel things were much worse off, i don't like plants cos they feel really clunky to use but other than that i don't think it's too bad

i'm probably gonna do some flex duos to try out how mages fare in this crazy new world, although the prospect of not getting mid make ranked a lot less appealing now

Preseason doesn't really feel that much different because besides a couple roles its not really different.

Still no Rylai changes in sight makes me sad.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah like

i know im gonna hate whatever rylais+ghost changes they're gonna be direct nerfs to the champions i like to play, but they're still necessary

Where the Warwick rework?

Supposed to be up next if I remember right.

I dunno if esports discussion comes back here now that the seasons are over, but I just saw that WildTurtle is playing with TSM at IEM. Was it confirmed that Immortals was breaking up? Is this just a temporary thing?

Supposed to be up next if I remember right.

I dunno if esports discussion comes back here now that the seasons are over, but I just saw that WildTurtle is playing with TSM at IEM. Was it confirmed that Immortals was breaking up? Is this just a temporary thing?
I normally try to discuss competitive stuff in the LCS.

It was never fully confirmed but the leaked Skype convos, IMT pulling out of IEM and Turtle playing with TSM again basically confirms that IMT is kill.

Is it worth buying armor pen on AD's anymore? Looking at Jhin (Gblade+Dblade) and Lucian (Gblade+BC) specifically
Ghostblade rush is probable gone, Arpen nerfs and removal of AS makes it pointless for what ADCs bought it for. Duskblade I'm not sure, there's room for cheese with the new passive but I'm still not sold on it. Streamers were mostly going back to Reaver so maybe it won't be a thing either.

Xeilyn

Just played against heimer, ill take assassin meta over that shit any day of the week. Doesnt matter if i crush him, i get SO mad because of his turrets, jesus christ

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I remember the days when we got crazy amount of champion releases throughout the year. I'm glad we toned it down.

Nekofrog

Banned
top naut laning is so strong

take W at level 1 and just walk up, autoWauto and that's half their HP and they can't bust through your shield to even trade back

Top Bottom