• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

drawkcaB

So this means for sure that Warwick isn't that far off. I think I'll hold off on trying out other junglers. I have a feeling that Warwick's rework will be exactly what I need to flesh out my jungle pool.

Fu.......

images

sion......

HA!!!!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If we are critiquing the design, something like Aigis from P3 does a lot more with the joints to sell a more robotic feel. On the surface the design of Camille feels somewhat featureless outside of the weaponized legs and there's not much to characterize the upper body/face in particular.

Talents

Banned
Now that I think about it, if they scrapped Ao Shin, there's like a 0% chance that there will be a lightning mid laner for years. Now I'm sad.

I think League would shit itself if there was a character that could choose to be a tank, assassin, or carry.

I designed a character for a technical designer test back in 2010 or so that switched between AP and AD and had a whip. I think he also went from short range to long range when switched. This was back when Hybrid build items and champions were still a thing.

I think I also pitched a Kraken tank guy when I re-took the test a couple years later, and then they released Nami.

I should check my email, I probably still have my design docs for these.

Aww man, that shit would have been hilarious. Imagine being able to tether the enemy Malphite to their ADC and when they collide both take damage based on each other's resistances/HP.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm playing Heroes again because of the Overwatch promotion and it makes me appreciate the champion design in League and Dota so much more. So many abilities, even ults, with zero impact. Why are you guys bragging about the flexibility of Varian when he is so boring he might as well not be playable?

Ken

I'm playing Heroes again because of the Overwatch promotion and it makes me appreciate the champion design in League and Dota so much more. So many abilities, even ults, with zero impact. Why are you guys bragging about the flexibility of Varian when he is so boring he might as well not be playable?

Wow rude :(

zkylon

zkylewd
It's just about that time again...

Edit: say hello to Camille
she looks pretty cool, i'm guessing she's gonna be like an ekko type, mix of utility and damage, either mid or top, probably like a light fighter thing or something. idk if i'll play her since i generally find those characters boring but we'll see, depends on how interesting her leg ropes mechanic is

visually i'm kind of indifferent atm, i like her expression and her looking like an older character and the dumb sword legs but she's kind of bland looking i guess. she kind of looks like a deus ex character but i feel that's a bit safe for league. i bet skins for her might be really fun tho, i hope they do a skin she has like scissors for legs or something lol

and i love the comic, that's exactly the kind of stuff there needs to be more, actual stories that set up characters and show the champions in the world doing stuff and show more about the world, how it looks and works and what kind of people live in it. this stuff is super compelling to me and sell the character and league in general much better than like the dumb kled video or whatever

this character looks cool, looking forward to seeing how she plays

(also doesn't feel like inven came out last week?)

she's actually pretty good at locking down mobile assassins...

but you'll have to wait to know why :^)
i'm guessing she'll have some sort of trip wire mechanic that can snare ppl that rush through it or something

If we are critiquing the design, something like Aigis from P3 does a lot more with the joints to sell a more robotic feel. On the surface the design of Camille feels somewhat featureless outside of the weaponized legs and there's not much to characterize the upper body/face in particular.
yeah, that's what i'm thinking as well. i don't get the feeling that she's all robot, she seems like she's basically like those legless runners with the robo-legs, and that's about it

kind of hoping they had pushed the concept further

Top Bottom