• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

8Ts2JAl.png

costy do u know why am i getting this

i literally played ranked last night

Maybe it has to do with solo queue not being out yet, and it doesn't count flex queue as a real ranked queue?

but i played real ranked two weeks ago so i shouldn't be decaying this soon

there is no real ranked zky

welcome to new league. ranked decays after 24 hours. play ranked each day. watch those numbers fall and rise constantly. welcome to league. RANKED. RANKED. RANKED.

zkylon

zkylewd

man lux can't catch a break

she looks like a freaking barbie doll

gross

there is no real ranked zky

welcome to new league. ranked decays after 24 hours. play ranked each day. watch those numbers fall and rise constantly. welcome to league. RANKED. RANKED. RANKED.
i also don't wanna play ranked right now cos matchmaking is all busted

this is all very silly

Hero

How are people so bad at this game?

Played Jungle Rengar and did 75k damage, got 3-4 dragons and 2 barons and my team is so incompetent in controlling the map and pushing tower objectives that they crush us during team fights.

Played Jungle Rengar and did 75k damage, got 3-4 dragons and 2 barons and my team is so incompetent in controlling the map and pushing tower objectives that they crush us during team fights.

welcome to league where i can run ghost tp support and still win games

TheFlow

Banned

tank meta. the new tank keystone is so broken on certain champs that if you don't build magic pen/ruin king/lord domink regards you might as well vote yes to FF.

imagine playing against a team of Hec and Naut!. I said never again.

If this was the case I'd expect to see lots of people reporting something similar on reddit.

Everyone knows Redditors are all diamond players and play ranked every hour of the day

why would they notice?

edit: actually zky, try deleting your league cache/or renaming it.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok league is legit completely busted

crashed during loading screen (something that hasn't happened to me in like years)

then i reconnect and i have zero gold, can't use abilities, i'm invisible and recall icon is also invisible

rqtshho.jpg

then i finish the game and i don't even get a score

LpgwXhc.png

what the fuck

also do i have an epic clip of that vayne to show

that vayne made me so fucking mad lol

zkylon

zkylewd
so i was hoping this new system was gonna be like "ok these two picks are what you get 90% of the time" but i've had 3 games in a row that i've gotten top (2 dodges, thankfully).

third game i had luden's echo ori, devourer vi and cait and ori flaming everyone all the time for "stealing cs", "focusing support" and other bronze shit. enemy team was similarly toxic, so i guess ur elo here is pretty garbage? i had isolated stuff like that before but never something so concentrated

i literally just fed my ass off cos i can't play anything but mid and maybe play support adc because u know for a year i didn't have to play anything other than mid?

i really don't get why we had to lose the ability to pick our lane

make this shitty system for challenger only, why do i have to play top when the queue times only lasted like 30 seconds

it's such a shame we're back to this annoying ass matchmaking stuff again, ranked was so much fun just a month ago

I can't believe the client mastery bug is still here after all this time. Occasionally, I can't edit my mastery page in the lobby. I can open the page, but clicking masteries does nothing for point allocation. Changing pages doesn't change the highlighted icons so I dunno if it changes what's actually selected. It felt dumb being forced to play Kalista with Deathfire without 12 points on the mid tree.

I don't know how to reproduce this. Might have something to do with being thrown back to the lobby in the middle of editing a page.

Tizoc

Camille's got dem juicy thighs
For costy's sake ill just wait for her proper skills reveal then rad up on her stats

Hero

tank meta. the new tank keystone is so broken on certain champs that if you don't build magic pen/ruin king/lord domink regards you might as well vote yes to FF.

imagine playing against a team of Hec and Naut!. I said never again.

I guess that's what it was, the enemy Hecarim was so tanky and just destroyed the rest of my team before they could kill him. It was just silly because I was constantly ganking all lanes and they couldn't push effectively.

TheFlow

Banned
Yep. You can definitely play against things like keystone hec but if your team doesn't build smart it is way over.

Also flex que is so much more toxic and bronze like. putting it out during preseason makes people not care as much as actuall rank

If you take a tank toplane who has hard CC, do you use colossus or grasp? I played a game of Naut top and I took grasp because I wanted to use it to get through lane. I played against a Jayce, though, so maybe I should've taken colossus considering how I didn't get to auto him much in lane.

killatopak

Gold Member
When does season 7 start anyway?

Also, do you get a border at the start of the season for the flex queue and do your placements again or does it carry over?

I don't care for solo queue at the moment since it only affects mmr a bit compared to when the season is going on so I've been playing flex for quite a while instead.

If you take a tank toplane who has hard CC, do you use colossus or grasp? I played a game of Naut top and I took grasp because I wanted to use it to get through lane. I played against a Jayce, though, so maybe I should've taken colossus considering how I didn't get to auto him much in lane.

Definitely colossus. You take grasp if you're using juggernauts such as garen and darius. There are exceptions though such as Renekton whom is surprisingly great with colossus.

TheFlow

Banned

colossus top is such a safe lane. Naut and mao are so great with it.

Think of it this way, Colossus will basically negate many times as much damage you'd have sustained from Grasp.

Shit's busted yo

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm gonna guess camille has a leap ability that leaves a wiretrap behind that snares enemies on touch or something. if leap works by shooting wires at walls spiderman-like i'll be pretty pleased

also if she's anti-assassin she might have some like weakening exhaust-like debuff integrated on her kit?

i'm pretty curious about this anti-assassin stuff

I can't believe the client mastery bug is still here after all this time. Occasionally, I can't edit my mastery page in the lobby. I can open the page, but clicking masteries does nothing for point allocation. Changing pages doesn't change the highlighted icons so I dunno if it changes what's actually selected. It felt dumb being forced to play Kalista with Deathfire without 12 points on the mid tree.

I don't know how to reproduce this. Might have something to do with being thrown back to the lobby in the middle of editing a page.
you also don't get a notification it's your turn to pick in champ select if you're editing your masteries

was hoping things would be a bit less rough in open beta, new client needs a lot of work

just a client update bug, you're not going to decay
cool

Is there no thread for the Kespa Cup?
i don't have any more threads in me this year >.>

zkylon

zkylewd
CxiNICHXAAIfw-D.jpg:large

apparently this might be the new pick and ban process

take it with a grain of salt cos this comes from an article by an unreputable author but u know

CxiNICHXAAIfw-D.jpg:large

apparently this might be the new pick and ban process

take it with a grain of salt cos this comes from an article by an unreputable author but u know

Wat

Who is this author? Unless its an insider...

I should just wait for costy to come and either insult or laugh at it. Thatll confirm it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Wat

Who is this author? Unless its an insider...

I should just wait for costy to come and either insult or laugh at it. Thatll confirm it.
forget/don't care about his name, but i think he was the one that made a big fuss about tryndamere getting elo boosted like 4 years ago as some sort of deep corruption at the core of riot or some shit

Quonny

Why would blue side get both first and last pick?

It's pretty balanced.

Blue might get a good first pick, but red can counterpick + they get first pick after the second ban phase, which is a pretty big deal. Blue can counterpick with their last pick but red could ban them out.

SeemsGood

forget/don't care about his name, but i think he was the one that made a big fuss about tryndamere getting elo boosted like 4 years ago as some sort of deep corruption at the core of riot or some shit

Oh that jack off.

It's pretty balanced.

Blue might get a good first pick, but red can counterpick + they get first pick after the second ban phase, which is a pretty big deal. Blue can counterpick with their last pick but red could ban them out.

SeemsGood

I told you guys abiut a staggered draft mode

But noooo breezy, league isnt those other games, it doesnt need it

Ill take my salt for the salt god.

Top Bottom