• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

RBvOdNb.png

Those fingers look like grilled hot dogs lol

giphy.gif

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
first teemo goes 0/9 against a trynd

ok i can handle the loss, let's try another game

jg amu brings flash and ignite "chill i don't need smite in the jungle"

nope

nope

nope

also in my general business (seriously I have been so busy for the last few months with Worlds and other things) I forgot to thank everyone who said hello to me at Worlds from GAF including Fallen Hero, lonzz, Kayos90, Pancakes, UFOkidd and anyone else I met. Thanks for hanging out with me <3

also I had the awesome opportunity to write a champion reveal which I'm working on currently, as well as a story for the Nexus, but I won't tell you who it's for, whether it's a new champ or an update or when it's coming out. Just that I get to do it which is so exciting for me. (It's not Camille)

been a super busy but fun 3 months or so

GAF's own Fallen Hero at 2 mins as the Dragon Fist Lee Sin!

Also the lady Graves is a Rioter. Her name is Sarah (aka RiotJynx) and she is a really nice person

the lady TF is also a Rioter (Shannon aka RiotPhoenix) and a really nice person (she's a VFX artist on champion update so she did stuff like the Talon VFX and the really good Sion VFX)

there were other rito cosplayers there too

Dangit Costy, lol.

I had a great time at the event and wished I could have met up with all the Gaffers possible. :c

Register

Banned
How should I build cho? I'm utterly confused, there are so many paths. D:

Just played him top and got Rod of Ages -> Ludens -> Nashor -> Rylai -> Iceborn Gauntlet with T2 boots in the mix.

I max W and then E.

How should I build cho? I'm utterly confused, there are so many paths. D:

Just played him top and got Rod of Ages -> Ludens -> Nashor -> Rylai -> Iceborn Gauntlet with T2 boots in the mix.

I max W and then E.

Champion.gg is almost always your best for builds and matchups, especially after it gets a good amount of data.

zkylon

zkylewd
that's so dope

Also the lady Graves is a Rioter. Her name is Sarah (aka RiotJynx) and she is a really nice person

the lady TF is also a Rioter (Shannon aka RiotPhoenix) and a really nice person (she's a VFX artist on champion update so she did stuff like the Talon VFX and the really good Sion VFX)

there were other rito cosplayers there too
who were u dressed at

i want to see u in a katarina costume

also in my general business (seriously I have been so busy for the last few months with Worlds and other things) I forgot to thank everyone who said hello to me at Worlds from GAF including Fallen Hero, lonzz, Kayos90, Pancakes, UFOkidd and anyone else I met. Thanks for hanging out with me <3

also I had the awesome opportunity to write a champion reveal which I'm working on currently, as well as a story for the Nexus, but I won't tell you who it's for, whether it's a new champ or an update or when it's coming out. Just that I get to do it which is so exciting for me. (It's not Camille)

nexus or universe?

these shitty names are the worst lol -___-

This made me laugh out loud.

It felt pretty much like this:

"yeah not that swain one"
lmao

Maybe a demacian guy comfirmed!

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry

Nice

Just remember that if it's a void champ you've got me on speed dial to help with the saucy parts ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Normals giving me the full flex experience right now, getting matched with a team full of Diamond players including a Rioter while I get the silver Yasuo is fun.

Jarsonot

Hey all, I stopped playing around May of this year and am starting to get back into it.

The new client doesn't let me put item lists together, which whatever, but is there a way to see what items do what (in client) without starting a game and browsing the shop?

I feel bad for my team if I'm reading and comparing items a lot in game.

zkylon

zkylewd
Nexus!

it's our dev blog thing
i understand why it's important to have "brand" names for everything but i really think calling that thing devblog would've been better lol

also i hope ur dev blog isn't about chroma lux after how much i shit on it lol

Why are all these Plat-Diamond players in my games?

cos you're really good!

Normals giving me the full flex experience right now, getting matched with a team full of Diamond players including a Rioter while I get the silver Yasuo is fun.
that's been my experience for years now

literally got matched against a bunch of d3s while i had a lvl 29 shaco with no keystone the other day

:T

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
honestly looking back at it season 6 never really got past "meh" at best....

we pretty much went from iceborn/sunfire/visage to syndra/viktor/cass/ryze spamfest....

clemenx

Banned
honestly looking back at it season 6 never really got past "meh" at best....

we pretty much went from iceborn/sunfire/visage to syndra/viktor/cass/ryze spamfest....

Nah, all of summer It actually improved A LOT from the spring split when poke was king and death timers at 20 minutes lasted like an hour.

Spring S6 was probably the most boring lol ever.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Nah, all of summer It actually improved A LOT from the spring split when poke was king and death timers at 20 minutes lasted like an hour.

Spring S6 was probably the most boring lol ever.

true, but i think that

lane swaps

tower trades

one fight at 30 minutes ends the game OR

pick at least one of poppy/maokai/ekko to win the game

is what will dominate people's memory of S6 for the most part

zkylon

zkylewd
summer 2016 was a lot better thanks to the killing of laneswaps

worlds was great

edit: btw i don't get why rito can't enable all languages to all regions already

it's impossibly annoying to switch servers to the point i have two different installs of the game

btw i don't get why rito can't enable all languages to all regions already

it's impossibly annoying to switch servers to the point i have two different installs of the game

It would bloat the install size

So they'd have to host language files across their different services by region. Then they'd have to create a directory system for players to use it, have to implement it in the client, and well

It'd be a hassle.

zkylon

zkylewd
It would bloat the install size

So they'd have to host language files across their different services by region. Then they'd have to create a directory system for players to use it, have to implement it in the client, and well

It'd be a hassle.
?

you just switch and it replaces the old localization files with new ones

there's third party apps that do this already

it's just that riot links language to region for some strange reason

this also really hurts ppl that are traveling cos if they switch regions they can't play the game in their language

zkylon

zkylewd
seems like the new client broke the tool i used to change languages so im stuck with argie vo and not being able to search for some items

just great >.>

seems like the new client broke the tool i used to change languages so im stuck with argie vo and not being able to search for some items

just great >.>

Hehh it's really easy, you only need to add a line or two to have the option in the client. You will probably need to do this every patch (maybe).

Here a little video I made. MUTE SOUND, SORRY (I forgot to turn down my music while recording lol)
edit: Wait, it got muted by youtube copyright and stuff. Nice.

and...
iULF4Vi.png

Done

zkylon

zkylewd
aaand just got matched with an ashe that didn't even have a full tier 3 runepage

i think it's safe to bet reason why flex queue sucks so much is that they used normal's matchmaking algorithm

Hehh it's really easy, you only need to add a line or two to have the option in the client. You will probably need to do this every patch (maybe).

Here a little video I made. MUTE SOUND, SORRY (I forgot to turn down my music while recording lol)

and...
iULF4Vi.png

Done

yea i dont want to do it every patch

how much LP do I have again?
lol

Top Bottom