• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Nekofrog

Banned
Ziggs empowered auto with lich bane has always done absolutely disgusting damage, ziggs just isn't fun to play post q hitbox change :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
ziggs was never fun
Don't post this while you have the Lux avatar.

Ziggs stall is not really what it used to be so I don't think he has a negative impact on games anymore. He is a very skill based zone/skill shot champion who I think is one of the most interesting at a range.

Newt

Why hasn't Kalista been buffed yet?

9496036be6900cec4342dd0354862a34.png

Kenai

my only complaint about ziggs is that he's way too spammy and way too safe for how much damage he does

He is one of the safest farmers in the game for sure. but his Q is pretty hard to land on moving champions, especially if they have mobility or are in his face. Lots of medium/small sized champs can actually walk right under his Q as it's bouncing.

He also has to first buy a mana item (used to be Athene's, now Morello I think still?), so there's that. He could never realistically buy Ryalis or Deathcap or Hourglass first after his mana cost increases way back when.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
my only complaint about ziggs is that he's way too spammy and way too safe for how much damage he does
The further away Ziggs is the harder it is for him to do damage because so much of it is baked into autos, and Q becomes less reliable. You actually do not want to pick Ziggs into long range heroes like Xerath or Vel'koz because he cannot really compete with them. He is also very weak to mobility and if it is an assassin he can't zone out of farm his safety is kind of void. Even stuff like Ekko is a good pick into Ziggs to be honest. Ziggs does not rank in the top fifteen on fewest deaths for mids, and his limited mobility and hard CC create vulnerabilities.

zkylon

zkylewd
i asked riot support if they could just delete ziggs from my account, no refunds or anything, just so i don't pick him by accident, but sadly they didn't want to

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
The further away Ziggs is the harder it is for him to do damage because so much of it is baked into autos, and Q becomes less reliable. You actually do not want to pick Ziggs into long range heroes like Xerath or Vel'koz because he cannot really compete with them. He is also very weak to mobility and if it is an assassin he can't zone out of farm his safety is kind of void. Even stuff like Ekko is a good pick into Ziggs to be honest. Ziggs does not rank in the top fifteen on fewest deaths for mids, and his limited mobility and hard CC create vulnerabilities.

his minefield kinda stops that whole mobility thing though

Newt

I would make it fun

Luxs laser? You wouldnt see it until you got hit by it.

I would also buff kalista back up.
This kinda stuff is how Morde ADC came into existence.

Fervor just got a buff this patch, I'd imagine they want to hold off buffing champs like Kalista/Lucian until the effects of Fervor can be seen.
I mean, if Fervor is good other ADCs who are already better than Kalista will just push her out of botlane. It's not like she uses fervor better or worse than most ADCs. Her E scales with AD, but every ADC's abilities scale with AD.

Newt

I don't get why you want to remove counterplay from abilities though. Riot has been trying to add counterplay to abilities recently. The only champions nowadays that are completely reliant on lack of counterplay would probably be Syndra, Annie and Malphite.

zkylon

zkylewd
would be nice if they gutted that shitty ap nasus build

people keep spamming this shit in my normals nothing fun about it for anyone

not even the idiot playing it cos they all get shit on

zkylon

zkylewd
i would like to see what breezy's rework of lux would be

---

also i need a new toplaner

sion doesn't cut it anymore, i just don't want to play tanks like ever

champion needs to be easy to pick up and strong atm

i'm thinking maybe pantheon? tho idk how good he is right now

it'd be simple

no warning laser on her ult

all her spells reveal the area for 5 seconds after they've been cast(IE using her E, after it pops, that area will be lit for 5 seconds, or her Q/W will light a path)

lolwut

it does 785 base dmg only if u hit both parts of it. its by far karmas worst mantra.

You know she has a point and click root to guarantee the full damage, luv?

Mantra Q is useless for support Karma, but coming from AP Karma it's probably the single strongest damage spell in the game.

drawkcaB

Another Nocturne game, another good showing in a win. Game was relatively close until the 15 min mark, but broke open eventually.

Also, I hit level 6 at 5:15. That's stupid.

killatopak

Gold Member

---

also i need a new toplaner

sion doesn't cut it anymore, i just don't want to play tanks like ever

champion needs to be easy to pick up and strong atm

i'm thinking maybe pantheon? tho idk how good he is right now

What exaxtly are you looking for?

Panth is great in solo q. Very easy to kill stuff and ult is great for iniation and roam.

Mantra Q is useless for support Karma, but coming from AP Karma it's probably the single strongest damage spell in the game.

the root doesnt guarantee anything lol. its not like leblancs chain where you have a slow to help you chase, you just have your e speed boost to try and stay in range. its essentially only really useful as an individual spell when mantrad because it gives you 20% of your hp back.

and no, ap karma is still pretty much based on mantra shield since her damage falls off massively.

zkylon

zkylewd
it'd be simple

no warning laser on her ult

all her spells reveal the area for 5 seconds after they've been cast(IE using her E, after it pops, that area will be lit for 5 seconds, or her Q/W will light a path)
what would u nerf for her to get all this vision?

no need to be condescending to each other, ppl -___-

zky thinks I would destroy lux

no

I would make her better
nah i'm just curious what you'd do

What exaxtly are you looking for?

Panth is great in solo q. Very easy to kill stuff and ult is great for iniation and roam.
honestly idk

kind of something that i play when i get autofilled top

i know the idea there is to just play easy tanks and get carried but my last few tank games have been a disaster and i just find them really boring

i used to play lizzy top a bunch and enjoy that a lot, and i used to play pantheon

so i'm guessing something along those, except i know lizzy top is kind of garbage and idk about pant

is quinn top still a thing? i love quinn lol

from average to weak in just 1 post

not even true either lol. shes got a 51% winrate and a 14% playrate. thats not even close to average

some of won't be satisfied until she can literally delete everyone all the time while spamming the cackle all game long as an additional and new passive ability.

I am one of those people.

The world can burn if Queen Lux gets to stand atop the ashes.

Top Bottom