• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

Lol patch 6.24, we felt that lane bully ADCs have lost a lot of strength, therefore we're nerfing Twitch and Vayne, and leaving the rest of the ADCs in the dumpster so now you can look forward to Jhin and Caitlyn every game instead!

Hmmm

E - Judgment
NEWARMOR SHRED Enemy champions hit 4 times have their armor reduced by 25% for 6 seconds (hits after the 4th refresh the duration)

does anyone even use kogmaw

E - Void Ooze
DAMAGE 60/110/160/210/260 ⇒ 60/105/150/195/240
RATIO 0.7 ability power ⇒ 0.5 ability power

won't make a big difference like everyone thinks

Q - Tumble
BONUS DAMAGE 0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7 total attack damage ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5 total attack damage

zkylon

zkylewd
CzBCDHwVQAAnT7v.jpg:large

azir and gp skins look cool also

garen is like whatevs lol

zkylon

zkylewd
post_worlds_infographic-fin12516.jpg

probably not thread worthy since it's not like amazing numbers in comparison to last years but worlds season 6 trumped last years' in like everything

43 million people watched the finals

that's amazing

also icons and zed skins made for like 5m bucks for the teams

they should really make every championship skin count for this, or at least make a cute girl championship skin so i can contribute

Oooooooh yay!

ROTATING GAME MODES: Rotating game modes are now available in the updated client starting with Legend of the Poro King. (Known issue: custom games do not yet support rotating game modes.)

SPECTATE FRIENDS: Players can once again spectate their friends’ games by right clickin them on the friends list and choosing “Spectate Game”.

I'm glad these are coming to the beta. I realized that the featured game modes weren't available just last weekend, so luckily it was fixed before I even really noticed it wasn't there.

Talents

Banned
How do you play Kha'zix later in the game? Like I always get ahead early game then become useless as I can't go in without getting insta killed.

Azir looks good in game

GP, Vi, and Garen don't look so hot. It's like whoever is modelling the human characters is doing a bad job. The clothes look like they're just flat textures on the body. With Azir his armor/clothes is accentuated and it actually looks good, for example.

what the fuck is that suppose to be

never thought I'd be sick of half naked ladies but riot is really overdoing it. not in a good way. that picture is just a mess of flesh.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Garen skin would pop more if the color scheme was a little different. Base red is too dark probably but I guess they just really want the red rope to stand out. Space Pirate Gangplank feels a little thin. Sword and gun sell the futuristic vibe a lot but the clothing just feels very plain.

So does the Garen E passive stack additively or multiplicatively with Black Cleaver? Not sure if full proc reduces armor to 45% or 52.5%.

Edit: Jesus Costy it hasn't even been that long and now you've pushed a Heartseeker Quinn on us.

Talents

Banned
Ok yea I don't get Zyra. I'm guessing her damage comes from her plants but whenever I play I do fuck all for damage and just insta lose lane...

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like rylais will either never be bought ever again by anyone or that it'll be a really broken powerspike item, but probably the former since as far as i can think of the gold and slot efficiency on it is really weak so eh

also the leblanc changes seem fair, it's probably gonna be a nerf overall but that's fair cos you were chunking people out of like 40% of their health with just e lol. the base stats are gonna hurt the most i feel but i'm never good at telling when 1.1 health regen is gamebreaking or not

Talents

Banned
i feel like rylais will either never be bought ever again by anyone or that it'll be a really broken powerspike item, but probably the former since as far as i can think of the gold and slot efficiency on it is really weak so eh

also the leblanc changes seem fair, it's probably gonna be a nerf overall but that's fair cos you were chunking people out of like 40% of their health with just e lol

Yeah I'm not gonna bother going Rylais on Viktor anymore. The slow is too small to really do anything. Wouldn't be surprised to see people going Rabadons as soon as they finish their hexcore on Viktor now.

just play karma then :^)

No damage.

Leezard

Ok yea I don't get Zyra. I'm guessing her damage comes from her plants but whenever I play I do fuck all for damage and just insta lose lane...

Her sustained damage comes from plants, yeah. Sometimes you pop one seed and just be happy about proccing thunderlord's, sometimes you pop some more and make sure they taste a lot of harass.

You need to max E though. At higher ranks hitting E will ensure that your ult knockup hits. E->QWW->R is your all in combo and it's sick. Put on your ignite as well.

Make sure you got 12/18/0, double-edged sword is a nice choice for Zyra.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah I'm not gonna bother going Rylais on Viktor anymore. The slow is too small to really do anything. Wouldn't be surprised to see people going Rabadons as soon as they finish their hexcore on Viktor now.
i kind of wonder if like glp would be good on viktor

Haven't played in awhile.

Elementalist Lux, huh.

When does the next season start?

EDIT: I remember when last season started. I played my placement matches during the Super Bowl.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
heartseeker quinn lmao

ayyy ma boi lucy lookin sharp

space gp oh bb

gonna buy the azir skin just for the badass recall

zkylon

zkylewd
the lucian skin looks pretty good in motion

the quinn skin looks early in development

if there's one thing riot isn't lacking it's talented artists

Top Bottom