• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

Cant wait to be pushed a whole division to Bronze IV, Jezz sometimes I wish Riot be more like Blizz and dont demote you that harsh if you are Bronze /Silver
Actually if you were in bronze, placements push you towards the average towards Silver V/VI.

The system is actually the harshest to players in diamond, because the max rank you can reach through placements is Plat I, and you're getting pulled towards Silver V anyways.

Newt

The mystic has revealed his prophecy.

I shall translate the words for the rest of you:

DIG will end the split at first place.

Newt

Tbh I think it will go like.

1. Cloud 9 Challenger
2. Immortals
3. TSM
4. CLG
5. C9
6. P1
7. DIG
8. NV
9. Echo Fox
10. Liquid

Should popping the videos out keep the timestamp that those tiny thumbnails have set? Because it just sets it to the start of the videos, which are like 40-60 minutes long. I can just hover over the thumbnail to see what the rough timestamp is, but it seems like that's not working as intended.

the way our CMS handles it is a bit weird unfortunately :/ this was the best I could do.

I think if you play the video then click the Youtube button it should pop out at the right time.

sorry about that :(

zkylon

zkylewd
Syndra
Transcendent (Passive):
Force of Will (W) bonus changed to "Deals 20% bonus true damage." from"Grabs 2 additional spheres near the target."

Force of Will (W)
AP ratio lowered to 70% from 80%
Damage lowered to 70/110/150/190/230 from 80/120/160/200/240

Unleashed Power (R)
Cooldown increased to 120/100/80 from 100/90/80

not a fan of these changes, i feel like this leaves her in a worse place than before her rework

like the true dmg on her w is such a random thing?

like grabbing multiple balls was the only good change of her rework :/

i'm not even saying power wise, just mechanics and feel wise she sounds like a worse champion now than before. no more sweet juicy empowered q's at lvl 9, but also no more insane multiball stuffs

it makes the rework feel pointless imo

at least they're finally nerfing duration on zzrot

Quonny

An interesting rework for Syndra ult would be that the orbs have a longer delay between each orb and/or each orb deals increasingly more and more damage.

Leezard

Syndra

not a fan of these changes, i feel like this leaves her in a worse place than before her rework

like the true dmg on her w is such a random thing?

like grabbing multiple balls was the only good change of her rework :/

i'm not even saying power wise, just mechanics and feel wise she sounds like a worse champion now than before. no more sweet juicy empowered q's at lvl 9, but also no more insane multiball stuffs

it makes the rework feel pointless imo

at least they're finally nerfing duration on zzrot

At least she won't have an easy way to get 7 ball ult anymore, that and the huge aoe stun on E. Multiple ball throw was such a problem for her balance.

Grabbing multiple balls was the worst part of her rework because it removed her skillcap and blew the shit out of her balance.

Her rework feels pointless because it was pointless. All it did was make her more frustrating to play againsy while keeping her garbage passive mostly intact.

Yeah, grabbing multiple balls completely trivialised 7-ball ults which through her balance way out of whack and made playing against her extremely frustrating. All for removing that mechanic tbh.

Not sure if just bonus true damage on W feels like the right change, it doesn't really fit the ability IMO, but she'll be easier to balance I'd imagine and far less frustrating to play against.

Yeah, grabbing multiple balls completely trivialised 7-ball ults which through her balance way out of whack and made playing against her extremely frustrating. All for removing that mechanic tbh.

Not sure if just bonus true damage on W feels like the right change, it doesn't really fit the ability IMO, but she'll be easier to balance I'd imagine and far less frustrating to play against.

Yeah the bonus true damage seems like it's just there because they feel the need to add something to it?

Like...they probably don't have time to rework something else into W, so the true damage just seems like a band-aid.

True damage on W is kinda pointless yeah, it would make sense on her Q so she has DPS vs tanks but on W it feels like just shifting numbers around for the sake of it.

I wish Riot went ahead with some of her crazier W iterations like rank 5 being a knockup or being able to grab enemies hit by her E but no idea how balanceable that would be.

Did all 10 of my solo/duo queue placements and ended up placing in Gold IV after going 7-3, and that's not even the best part.....

3 years, and I finally get this notification.

abDClME.png

Season 7 starting off nice.

tumblr_nznqe0DCNx1qesncyo3_500.gif

Ya know, with the Garen and Vi and Azir and GP and Quinn skins I really wish they would just release a new Annie and Donger skin along with them.

Just to make sure everyone knows Riot skin department is giving a fat "fuck u!" to Illaoi and any champ released after her :')

Ya know, with the Garen and Vi and Azir and GP and Quinn skins I really wish they would just release a new Annie and Donger skin along with them.

Just to make sure everyone knows Riot skin department is giving a fat "fuck u!" to Illaoi and any champ released after her :')
Look at the bright side

You could be waiting for a Swain or Yorick skin

Top Bottom