• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Your math is wrong. Karma's base damage is 1045 and she has 210% scaling in her kit. With 525 ap she's doing roughly 2,150 dmg with a combo, which is more than Annie.
do u not know how to add? whats 260 + 175 + 350

even with a 210% scaling, since you completely botched the numbers on her kit, she's still doing less damage than annie, who i didn't even calculate damage for tibbers. beyond that her hilariously awful damage rotation means that hitting a minion wave instantly means you do 0 damage to champions and means that, once again, she's not a high damage champion.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish they had given her a skillshot you could dodge

it just feels sucky to be chased down forever with undodgeable shit

also

CzIF-0tVQAA28dI.jpg:large

bit better but still needs work

zkylon

zkylewd
pD1zt1E.png

i probably tried harder than i should've

i feel like we could've actually won 4v6 if cait wasn't trash

The conditions for the grade depend on the MMR of the game.
wow you guys got salty over that post lol

it was all plat 2-3 people btw

It has to be one of the least used items right

You know what Ohmwreckers should do? allow you to use your abilities on towers
ehh just remove it, it's either a noob trap or a troll item

also that idea is terrible lol

s+ from 98 cs

what year is this
well a kill = 20 cs right

so technically i had 140 more cs!

You know what?

This G900 I picked up on black friday is a nice fuckin mouse.

pD1zt1E.png

i probably tried harder than i should've

i feel like we could've actually won 4v6 if cait wasn't trash
ay Zky, how do you use the LB illusion effectively? I've played her a few times since her update but I can't figure out how to bait out abilities on the fake LB.

that's the most bullshit ability then. use ohm wrecker then spam abilities on towers. zzzzzzz

hell yeah

For the next X seconds your abilties affect towers(Instead of turning them off). It lets people become siege tanks towards towers.

ehh just remove it, it's either a noob trap or a troll item

also that idea is terrible lol

better than whatever ohmwrecker is supposed to do

You know what?

This G900 I picked up on black friday is a nice fuckin mouse.

I have a G700, the G series mice are reaaaaly nice

zkylon

zkylewd
ay Zky, how do you use the LB illusion effectively? I've played her a few times since her update but I can't figure out how to bait out abilities on the fake LB.
the ult clone?

honestly i'm not sure yet

generally it's useless, but i've done some fun stuff with it a few times

for instance in the above game i was walking back to lane so i was looking at the other lanes to see if they were roamable and noticed botlane had a pink on their lane brush and our botlane was kind of struggling to contest it. so i threw a clone to fake like a gank so enemy botlane walked back a bit and it was long enough for our botlane to break that pink

it's not highlight reel material but that's the kind of uses i give it

i also use it to scout dragon and stuff, as well to fake ganks in case i see a teammate about to get dove or whatever

you have to pay attention to the map (i already do that since i like to roam a lot) cos finding those moments is tricky. also play a bunch with fog of war (which i already do since hiding in fog of war is kind of half there is to playing lux)

better than whatever ohmwrecker is supposed to do
it really isn't haha

do u not know how to add? whats 260 + 175 + 350

even with a 210% scaling, since you completely botched the numbers on her kit, she's still doing less damage than annie, who i didn't even calculate damage for tibbers. beyond that her hilariously awful damage rotation means that hitting a minion wave instantly means you do 0 damage to champions and means that, once again, she's not a high damage champion.

luv, you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

Mantra Q does 435 (260+175)
then another 350 when it explodes
And her W does 260

That's 1,045.

giphy.gif

It's almost like you're not actually reading what anyone is saying

He got the numbers wrong and then tried to tell me I can't add.

This has nothing to do with the previous argument. I've dropped it.

I'm just correcting his mistake. I've bolded the part of his post that I'm responding to. Hopefully that helps with my reading!

the ult clone?

honestly i'm not sure yet

generally it's useless, but i've done some fun stuff with it a few times

for instance in the above game i was walking back to lane so i was looking at the other lanes to see if they were roamable and noticed botlane had a pink on their lane brush and our botlane was kind of struggling to contest it. so i threw a clone to fake like a gank so enemy botlane walked back a bit and it was long enough for our botlane to break that pink

it's not highlight reel material but that's the kind of uses i give it

i also use it to scout dragon and stuff, as well to fake ganks in case i see a teammate about to get dove or whatever

you have to pay attention to the map (i already do that since i like to roam a lot) cos finding those moments is tricky. also play a bunch with fog of war (which i already do since hiding in fog of war is kind of half there is to playing lux)
ok tyvm

My favourite use of her clone is leading people to you like say, you're trying to gank bot and they're pushed to our turret, I drop the clone behind them so they try to escape through tribush where I'm waiting for them, or in a teamfight, dropping a clone in a way that it'll jump at a priority target but then going for another one at the same time when they react to it.

I really love that ability.

played vayne last night, got trashed in lane but still got some kills. I was feeling terrible then I got an IE and shiv and it was madness. Helped that I had good peel from my team though.

I think I'm going to main a role other than support this season. Or maybe just fill. I don't mind getting autofilled because I feel like I can at least play support well enough for my skill bracket.

Also, I had a cait complain that her Taric wasn't able to peel Olaf & Trynadmere off her. I don't really know what she wanted.

Edit: Ahahahahaha I knew it. My poppy game last night I felt like Vayne and I carried our team out of a hole. I just checked it and we were down 10k at one point. Also, how are you gonna play support and not buy a single fucking control ward all game? As I was saying that I noticed our support only placed 6 wards all game. She built full damage Sona. I don't think it mattered in the end, but that explains a lot. Also, if you're playing farming AD nasus and end up with the least CS on your team (outside of support) I feel like you may have made a mistake.

A thought I had is if you're going to gank a lane and there's two very close possible points of entry (e.g. you're ganking someone in mid) you could run in through the brush and have your clone go in through the side lane that leads to jungle. If someone has to throw out CC to stop you, then (assuming no wards) it might be less obvious which one is real and they might waste CC on a clone. I dunno, that's a thought I had but I haven't played new LB.

Strazyplus

My first game in LOL after a while. This game just had bad vibes from the beginning really.
A player was not loading in even after everyone else was 100%, it took forever and once finally in a player had DCed, game was telling us to type /rematch.

I was unsure to do it or not but did not and there was no communication at all in game. I believe were a player down the entire time. but I went mid and did my best to not suck as I was still quite noobish. not really watching what my team was doing and they didnt seem to be doing too extremely well but apparently fine enough for us to win the game. and after I noticed how well I did a bit surprised too.

I seriously felt like I didnt know what I was doing the entire time but appears I was carrying the team, wait what?
also that S- rank dunno what that means.

My first game in LOL after a while. This game just had bad vibes from the beginning really.
A player was not loading in even after everyone else was 100%, it took forever and once finally in a player had DCed, game was telling us to type /rematch.

I was unsure to do it or not but did not and there was no communication at all in game. I believe were a player down the entire time. but I went mid and did my best to not suck as I was still quite noobish. not really watching what my team was doing and they didnt seem to be doing too extremely well but apparently fine enough for us to win the game. and after I noticed how well I did a bit surprised too.

I seriously felt like I didnt know what I was doing the entire time but appears I was carrying the team, wait what?
also that S- rank dunno what that means.

Aurelion Sol is a very unique champion and it'll be hard to understand what the hell you're doing and why it's working until you play more, but clearly you were doing something right :p

He got the numbers wrong and then tried to tell me I can't add.

This has nothing to do with the previous argument. I've dropped it.

I'm just correcting his mistake. I've bolded the part of his post that I'm responding to. Hopefully that helps with my reading!

u responded karmas mantra q was 1045 LOL

keep backpedalling dumbass.

ur like the new ad tf guy.

but w/e ill drop the argument since ur so convinced ur brilliantly reading how damage works in the incredible heights of bronze 5 LMAO.

zkylon

zkylewd
My favourite use of her clone is leading people to you like say, you're trying to gank bot and they're pushed to our turret, I drop the clone behind them so they try to escape through tribush where I'm waiting for them, or in a teamfight, dropping a clone in a way that it'll jump at a priority target but then going for another one at the same time when they react to it.

I really love that ability.
in my experience this never works

luv, you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

Mantra Q does 435 (260+175)
then another 350 when it explodes
And her W does 260

That's 1,045.

giphy.gif
u responded karmas mantra q was 1045 LOL

keep backpedalling dumbass.

ur like the new ad tf guy.

but w/e ill drop the argument since ur so convinced ur brilliantly reading how damage works in the incredible heights of bronze 5 LMAO.
ok time out for you two

stop fighting over dumb shit both of you

this is not worth it

All Stars starts in half an hour! stream

thread

And it's going to start with EU vs NA.
nice, i thought it started tomorrow

i'm going away for the long weekend here in argieland and gonna take my laptop with me so i can watch vods late at night

better than nothing!

zkylon

zkylewd
you can play with balls and have self respect

syndra is a strong woman, she doesn't need your man validation to be proud of her fetishes

Top Bottom