• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

that feel when your adc has 5 kill participation in a 28 kill game.
7hVEUJ1.jpg

Quonny

Just faced a lane swap in solo queue.

Was Poppy against Thresh/Ashe. Went 2/0 in lane.

Why do people try strategies they have no idea how to execute?

23qwerty

Started playing again two days ago but just on a new smurf to help teach my gf. Haven't played in 5 months before that and shit is crazy now. Ziggs w for everyone in the jungle, Katarina is Draven now apparently, something about Collossus. 😮

Nekofrog

Banned
Newt, wanna spam games tonight?

If I get mid I'm spamming ziggs with cotc and barrier so I never die to ganks

(Note to readers: don't actually use cotc on ziggs)

Newt you should've just watched more of my games. A poppy flashed to kill me under tower level 1 or two and just died to turret. TPed back, lost a trade, got ganked by jg. I almost felt bad for poppy.

phreak said:
The change happened because they meant to fix its interactions with Malzahar Voidlings (taking proper damage from tick effects). Of course, the Thunderlord's/Spellthief's interaction is unintended and is a bug.

This bug is known and AFAIK a fix is ready for 7.1. I don't think it's considered (and I don't think it is) a big enough deal to hotfix.

Talents

Banned
Have you tried Zac? absolutely everything about his kit is JG friendly, it was the character i learned to jungle with.

Not enough damage for my liking. Like I tried playing him the other day, flashed on a carry with like 300hp left or something in a teamfight and didn't kill him with w q auto. Was pretty sad. The q did like 60 damage and it felt so bad.

like I don't think people understand for the most part just how fucking disgusting Ivern is. And people don't play him. Like he's a weird and different champion sure, but I find playing him so much fun and refreshing

and he's busted beyond belief. He didn't need a single buff, I'm convinced now, other than making Daisy's AI functional

bonkers good champ

like I don't think people understand for the most part just how fucking disgusting Ivern is. And people don't play him. Like he's a weird and different champion sure, but I find playing him so much fun and refreshing

and he's busted beyond belief. He didn't need a single buff, I'm convinced now, other than making Daisy's AI functional

bonkers good champ

I think alot of it has to do with his uh

his aesthetic design? Like...I'm sure there've been cases(Can't think of any atm) of champions that were extremely strong and yet ignored by the community.

Top Bottom