• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

drawkcaB

exhaust is the strongest combat summoner in the game lol.

Sadly, not in the depths of the shit hole I play in. There's a lot of shit here that works great in higher levels of play that are worthless down here. For instance, the amount of times I've seen shit like Lux support crushing bot lane is truly scary.

I get what you're saying, and I agree, and I'd love to play in that world, but quite frankly I just can't trust my ADC to do shit. It's hard to disagree with the results, I win more games with ignite when I support, and it's not particularly close.

How do I make gifs from my replays?

Newt

My promos went horribly and I got placed in plat V lol. I shouldn't have played so much solo. Also Twitch is still really broken.

b43d97f0137474442ced7ffa7f89813e.jpg

killatopak

Gold Member
5 straight losses in provi. Amazing. I forgot the reason why I didn't play at the start of the season lasy year. People of all ranks are mixed right now and it sucks.

I'm sure Riot doesn't really need to play around with drop rates a lot. The difference in how many skins are in each tier, makes most of the job anyways.

There are like over 700 skins in the game. 4 ultimates that is 0.57%

I know there are skins you can't get using hextech, but still.

It would be cool to know the actual drop rates, though.

Leezard

I'm sure Riot doesn't really need to play around with drop rates a lot. The difference in how many skins are in each tier, makes most of the job anyways.

There are like over 700 skins in the game. 4 ultimates that is 0.57%

I know there are skins you can't get using hextech, but still.

It would be cool to know the actual drop rates, though.

Yeah, I think people tested it on PBE and found out that the tested droprate corresponded well with how many skins were in each tier.

Man, I wish getting my role weren't so hard...

Even if it's the most popular role...

Like, I'd rather have to wait and get my guaranteed pick than to play something I don't really want to.

I like ADC, if I'm playing it occasionally, and same with support, but if I queue mid/bot, I'll get bot like 75% of the time, and don't even get me started on mid/supp.

Talents

Banned
Man, I wish getting my role weren't so hard...

Even if it's the most popular role...

Like, I'd rather have to wait and get my guaranteed pick than to play something I don't really want to.

I like ADC, if I'm playing it occasionally, and same with support, but if I queue mid/bot, I'll get bot like 75% of the time, and don't even get me started on mid/supp.

DON'T YOU MEAN IT'S A FUN AND AMAZING FEATURE? WHO DOESN'T LOVE AUTOFILL/SECONDARY ROLES?

I always queue jungle/support.

Most of the time I get jungle. But I do enjoy support, I just don't wan't to play support almost always. I once got autofilled mid, lol.

Nekofrog

Banned
placement progress:

2 games, 2 wins. first win i absolutely didn't deserve to win but did, 2nd game was one of those "someone on their team must have gotten autofilled because this is too easy"

First placement game was a freebie since the enemy Twitch felt like going Fervor against Cait Karma while being supported by a Brand was a good idea

Newt

placement progress:

2 games, 2 wins. first win i absolutely didn't deserve to win but did, 2nd game was one of those "someone on their team must have gotten autofilled because this is too easy"
The first game was payback for the one Sivir game where I got screwed lol.

Yeah, gonna be great. It will be more interesting for hearthstone and stuff like overwatch though, league boxes seem to have even drop rates for just about everything.

It also includes mystery boxes and the ilk

And im sure there are different drop rates for say a legendary, compared to a 520 skin

Leezard

First placement match, going for the Zyra. S+ and most damage dealt in the game is a good start to the new season. :)

It also includes mystery boxes and the ilk

And im sure there are different drop rates for say a legendary, compared to a 520 skin

Maybe, I think the tests from redditors from PBE said that their drop rate roughly corresponded to how many skins there were in that tier (i.e. how many legendary skins there are out of all skins). It will be interesting to see the true droprate.

Maybe, I think the tests from redditors from PBE said that their drop rate roughly corresponded to how many skins there were in that tier (i.e. how many legendary skins there are out of all skins). It will be interesting to see the true droprate.

Mhm redditors did the same for hearthstone. Tests showed 1 out of 10 packs always includes an epic and 1 out of 40 for legendaries..

But hearthstone has a pity timer. Wonder if league loot boxes have pity timers?

So we are gonna get better loot or worse?

Depends if they try to change the rates for China and everyone else

drawkcaB

I uploaded the webm to gifycat and got the gif from there.

Ah, I see...follow up question, how do I make a webm from my replays?

I've have lots of complaints regarding the poor matchmaking and buggyness of the new client but it seems that I've been having much better luck regarding getting my position than lots of you. I'd have to say that when autofill is active putting jungle/support gives me jungle about 50% of the time. When it's inactive I put jungle/mid and every single time I've gotten jungle. Overall I'm assigned jungle ~70% of the time, so I'm happy.

Leezard

Ah, I see...follow up question, how do I make a webm from my replays?

I've have lots of complaints regarding the poor matchmaking and buggyness of the new client but it seems that I've been having much better luck regarding getting my position than lots of you. I'd have to say that when autofill is active putting jungle/support gives me jungle about 50% of the time. When it's inactive I put jungle/mid and every single time I've gotten jungle. Overall I'm assigned jungle ~70% of the time, so I'm happy.

ctrl+v starts record, ctrl+v stops record + saves a webm.

drawkcaB

Rek'sai is such a good jungler. I feel embarrassed that I waited this long to start playing her.

I played Rek'Sai a few times and I'm on the fence as to whether I should add her to my pool. I kinda feel cheap to use her because she's so ideal for the role. Feels like I'm cheating somehow.

I played Rek'Sai a few times and I'm on the fence as to whether I should add her to my pool. I kinda feel cheap to use her because she's so ideal for the role. Feels like I'm cheating somehow.

I feel like it can't hurt to have her in your pool. Good ganks, good farming, decent team fighting. I don't feel bad about using her because I have the pool party skin from a box.

???

Some of your recent posts have been about you struggling in the jungle. If you're aware of how strong she can be and have used her before, adding her to your pool seems like a no-brainer. Hesitating to use a champion because he/she "seems too good" is kinda dumb.

Newt

I don't think Rek'Sai is so good. Usually when there's a good jungle pick I cringe when I see it (as an ADC main). Right now I cringe when I see Ivern, Shaco, Zac, Vi and Hecarim.

She's simply not that threatening honestly.

Talents

Banned
I just played the weirdest game ever. The enemy team was using like every ult they had on me, Azir ult, lee ult, varus ult, no idea why seeing as we had a 21/3 twitch mowing down their team literally every teamfight while I was basically just an absorber for him. If they'd have just used ults on him they probably could have won lul.

I just played the weirdest game ever. The enemy team was using like every ult they had on me, Azir ult, lee ult, varus ult, no idea why seeing as we had a 21/3 twitch mowing down their team literally every teamfight while I was basically just an absorber for him. If they'd have just used ults on him they probably could have won lul.

so would you say that you were

a meatshield

Top Bottom