• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Hard

Banned
Time for bed, and servers are still down. Oh well, maybe tomorrow night, I guess.

At least CEO was pretty hype. Balrog!

He's just an extremely low skill requiring champion that is strong, so he seems much stronger than he actually is.

Yeah, but is this a fad or something? Cause before this week I normally never saw him banned and now he's suddenly pick/ ban every game.

I hate it cause I need him incase someone wanted to run a Susan on me.
Guess I'll just have to wait for that day to try Vayne top. :/

(And now Susan is never picked ... unless it's to counter pick Illaoi. He use to be far more common in my games. o_O)

TheOddOne

and it still took you an hour to win that match?? your team must of been throwing
Three things:

- We had no jungler for some reason. I they were arguing in French (I think?) in chat and I had no clue what was going on.
- During the game, two team members went AFK at one time during the game. The enemy team got as close as our inhibitor because of that.
- Enemy team got a bit overzealous because they thought they had us and got ace’d on, twice.

Was thinking about going Bear Back Top as I was the 2nd pick and the Support was first (I wanted to play TK but with a Thresh being locked in someone's surely gonna know whose top). But I decided to lock in Illaoi ... and sure enuff that's when they look in Nasus.

Dodged cause I don't wanna be bothered with that bullshit but yeah, only see Nasus picked into Illaoi now, strange.

Three matches into my first night of playing in like 2 weeks and of course I get stuck with a "big dog, big nuts" Yasuo and a Nasus who gave up after he died two times in lane even though our team was ahead.

#LeagueOfLegends

200.gif

Calvero

Banned
Three matches into my first night of playing in like 2 weeks and of course I get stuck with a "big dog, big nuts" Yasuo and a Nasus who gave up after he died two times in lane even though our team was ahead.

#LeagueOfLegends

200.gif

my yasuo is best yasuo :^)

reminds me that I gave up on my "yasuo main" thing pretty fast lmao

faridmon

I have had rotten luck with teamates for the past few games or so. Never have I experience rotten, ignorant and rash teammates before in Bronze.

Maybe I should just mute everyone from now on.

patchday

I've never in all my years playing seen anything letting me know my report led to anything---and I report every time. If they truly have a system in place that only alerts a "few" of the people who report players then that is absolutely ridiculous and needs fixed. You don't want to dishearten your base from reporting if they feel it doesn't lead to anything. I keep reporting, but it honestly depresses me more than anything now-a-days. Efforts feel completely fruitless.

Since I only bother to report obvious feeders, bots, and blatant afks I've gotten messages multiple times the offender was punished by the popup

I dont bother ever reporting toxics though. I just mute them when they stop being entertaining

* And my definition of a feeder is the mid lane trolls that intentionally run up mid and feed. Very easy for Riot's systems to detect. I must admit I have 100% customer satisfaction. I have even been contacted by customer support promptly

TheFlow

Banned
Three things:

- We had no jungler for some reason. I they were arguing in French (I think?) in chat and I had no clue what was going on.
- During the game, two team members went AFK at one time during the game. The enemy team got as close as our inhibitor because of that.
- Enemy team got a bit overzealous because they thought they had us and got ace’d on, twice.

lol damn! that is league for yah

Leezard

It's ok though, our Rumble jungle carried the hell out of that game and the Yasuo mains weren't bad except that they tried to flame each other in chat and say that they are the best yasuo.

Top Bottom