• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Void Swarm (W):
Cooldown increased to 30/28/26/24/22 from 20/19/18/17/16
Spawn changed:
[NEW] " Every 4 seconds and whenever a Voidling assists in killing a unit, Malzahar spawns a new Voidling with the same remaining duration."
[OLD] "The first time a Voidling attacks a champion or monster, or assists in killing a unit, Malzahar spawns a new Voidling with the same remaining duration."
Goodbye, Malz W. You won't be missed.

Poppy

Steadfast Presence (W) movement speed increased to 32/34/36/38/40 27/29/31/33/35
Heroic Charge (E) stun increased to 2 seconds at all ranks from 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2

A lil Poppy buff? Say wuuuuut?!?!

(Still don't think it makes up for the fact that your wall stun is basically unusable in the lane phase cause "lol- try landing that with it's gimped range unless someone's mindlessly running around walls when farming" ...)

They just increased the W MS buff specifically to account for her E range nerf lol

It lets you get in better positioning faster to get a wall stun at the expense of more mana gating.

They just increased the W MS buff specifically to account for her E range nerf lol

It lets you get in better positioning faster to get a wall stun at the expense of more mana gating.

If +5 MS is enuff to make up the difference then that's good I guess ... but I don't like that it makes that pattern (W when approaching to position yourself for the charge) more favorable. I use to be able to do it without W so that I could save the W for locking a dashy champ in place if they tried to run away. Sure, I would sometimes use W first to position but it's pretty telegraphed and ballzy.

But at least they're trying something after gutting her .. that's a start.

Anyway ...
get

zkylon

zkylewd
fiora skin is great but eh, wish it was for a champion i cared about

interesting feature on pbe tho:
M9SGVA2.png

cOIBFjP.png

apparently works with items too, tho they don't mention summoner spells or wards and it seems to be only ur stuff so it's not like u can tell your team that enemy sona has no flash

so eh, needs work, wards and flash would be like the #1 and #2 reasons to have this system so for now it's not ideal

Nekofrog

Banned
I legitimately think mf mid is a solid if not over powered pick in quite a few matchups. Her w makes her ungankable if you're warding properly and also makes hitting her with skill shots incredibly difficult. On top of that it only takes one good q bounce off of a last hit minion to literally chunk the enemy laner out of lane, and as soon as you hit 6 you can turn your ult on and kill if the enemy has no flash or at least shove them out of lane. By the time they come back it'll be back up in a minute anyway.

Also if you're still e maxing on mf you're wrong

M9SGVA2.png

cOIBFjP.png

apparently works with items too, tho they don't mention summoner spells or wards and it seems to be only ur stuff so it's not like u can tell your team that enemy sona has no flash

so eh, needs work, wards and flash would be like the #1 and #2 reasons to have this system so for now it's not ideal

Yeh heroes of the storm has that. Where you alt+click your spell and it gives your team a CD on it.

That's one of the things I've wanted in this game, if only because it's useful for solo-ranked where the only other option is to guess the timers on summoner spells through the leaderboard or guess the timer on ultimates through a hard to see circle over the character portrait.

They should start taking fun character ideas from HotS next. They already took jungler timers integrated into the leaderboard and now Cooldown text, now I want Illidan in League. Like his moveset atleast. It'd be hilarious broken. If you thought Irelia was bad...an Illidan-like champion with Triforce would be freaking hilarious.

TheFlow

Banned
A good sej ult on 3-5 people should be an automatic team fight win. One of my favorite champs but so boring to play compared to assassin junglers.

Kenai

Pool Party Taric's /dealwithit ult may be too good for this game.

Nice to watch after 3x losses in ranked today. Silver sucks.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
So the rematch thing only applies once per game? what if someone afk in mid game or late game

it's so that you don't have to suffer for 20 minutes with a 4v5 - that's why it's for only the first few minutes, so it doesn't feel unfair to either team for having already started to play it out before someone goes afk/dc

Luigi87

Lost a game my team was dominating, 'cause
1. My team's Hec just shit-talking the other team from ego.
2. He and our top & support kept going in 3v5 and dying...

Now I'm two wins away from Gold Promos -_-

Leezard

M9SGVA2.png

cOIBFjP.png

Finally. One of the things Dota has that I wished this game had.

jerd

Nunu went from one of the highest jungle win rates in the game to the lowest without being touched the meta shift is real

Top Bottom