• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

killatopak

Gold Member
7b968fe99388d66f0618870165a49f97.png

Here we go again.

Leezard

http://i.imgur.com/5AUZqOg.jpg[IMG]

idk what's going on so i just do my thing

also apparently camille getting hotfix nerfs?

not sure if she needs nerfs, feels really early for that[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seems early. That's kinda small for a hotfix nerf so I dunno though. Perhaps Riot's internal stats say that she wins lane too hard.

Quonny

They're probably throwing out that little hotfix nerf because they're gonna be out of the office for a couple weeks and don't want to come back to UNPLAYABLEGAMECAMILLEOP

High elo players are seemingly maxing W first so makes sense that they're nerfing her base ad and early Q damage to make people not want to leave it at rank 1.

killatopak

Gold Member
what's the difference between the hextech chests bundles?

there's three different 5 bundled chests and the new 10 bundled one.

Leezard

what's the difference between the hextech chests bundles?

there's three different 5 bundled chests and the new 10 bundled one.

winter chests are like normal chests but you can get snowdown crafting stuff

frozen chests give snow themed skins and snowdown crafting stuff

legacy chests give legacy skins I guess, and snowdown crafting stuff

jerd

I really hope that from now on when people think that they know how strong/weak a champion is gonna be by reading previews of their abilities or watching pbe gameplay they remember what leblanc is like right now and the reactions to her. Counterplay in lane is stay under tower and concede all farm

zkylon

zkylewd
I really hope that from now on when people think that they know how strong/weak a champion is gonna be by reading previews of their abilities or watching pbe gameplay they remember what leblanc is like right now and the reactions to her. Counterplay in lane is stay under tower and concede all farm

again i think no one complained about lebonk being weak, just being clunky, less fun and un-leblanc-y

which is all true imo

Yeah, seems early. That's kinda small for a hotfix nerf so I dunno though. Perhaps Riot's internal stats say that she wins lane too hard.
yeah wha's mostly weird to me is that it's not even mentioned as part of the other hotfix

No they 100% bitched about her being weak, how her damage being delayed meant she couldn't kill anyone anymore

LOOK AT HOW EZ CAN FLASH OUT OF DEATH IN THE SPOTLIGHT LUL

jerd

again i think no one complained about lebonk being weak, just being clunky, less fun and un-leblanc-y

which is all true imo

Nah as usual i'm not talking about here just salty about reddit. The whole "took full rotation and almost died to kill 1/3rd hp ezreal" meme

zkylon

zkylewd
idk i remember a reddit thread making the same point as u not long ago and most ppl there were also like "we don't think she's weak, she's just too different"

i also feel less of a deceiver with the new leblanc since i feel like i end up using double chain and double q way more often than double w

after playing a couple games of her i dislike her less, but i still liked her way more before the rework

jerd

I can see that like when she ults her E its kinda interesting but pretty much the same as a shaco clone but only for a split second. I'm definitely not arguing she doesn't feel as smooth because as someone who never played leblanc pre rework the W snap back defintely felt bad in a lot of situations. Her Q also feels kind of bad outside of wave clear but I've only played as her 4-5 times so i'm far from an authority

Ive only played one game of tank fizz but he honestly feels better than AP. I could get the same picks late game that I could with AP with only a little more work and no fear of dying if i misplayed. I'll have to try it some more i just did triforce tank and popping squishies was no problem

zkylon

zkylewd
I can see that like when she ults her E its kinda interesting but pretty much the same as a shaco clone but only for a split second. I'm definitely not arguing she doesn't feel as smooth because as someone who never played leblanc pre rework the W snap back defintely felt bad in a lot of situations. Her Q also feels kind of bad outside of wave clear but I've only played as her 4-5 times so i'm far from an authority
it's like they added clunk to everything, her dmg is now gated behind that passive, her w snapback is locked behind a small timer and then the karma style ult is plain slower tan double tapping the same key

you can get past some of this with like "skill" by learning how to press keys faster (and you also have to unlearn years of playing leblanc but w/e), but it's def less smooth anyways

and honestly i don't think the deceiver thing works, having to always do double chain makes it so that i use her fun juke ability less than before

I'm super torn on the LB rework. On one hand I really like some stuff on her kit like the extra AoE and controllable clones regardless of how good they are, on the other hand Mantra style ult effectively kills her for me at my ping, if you think that shit is clunky try using it at 160ms

There are 49 champions which have play rates sufficient to be tracked as junglers by champion.gg. 18 have win rates above 50%. While, admitedly, several of champions below 50% are perfectly viable, I've never seen this sort of skewing before. Even more telling is that none of the other roles suffer from this.

It's discouraging to see that after years the competitive trend of jungling being constantly restricted to a tiny sliver of possible champions have krept into lower elos in ranked.
woah what buff did Vi get to make her this consistently successful?

Quonny

Okay, these are good.

On Dapper, on Dancer, on Smallcat and Vixen
On Mellow, on Lisha, on Donner and Blitzen!
This guy took my role, who the hell is this kid?
He's probably boosted... ME AD MID

He was dressed like a hobo from his head to his foot
His pajama pants tarnished with cheetos and soot
Two million a year, playing video games
His forty month subs, can't remember their names

The viewers were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of challenger danced in their heads
QT picked ezreal, "Who needs a map?"
"Great" chat said, "We'll continue our nap"

drawkcaB

woah what buff did Vi get to make her this consistently successful?

She was already really strong in season 6. At some point last season she got a buff to her E that increased the damage and instantly gave her two charges when first skill'ing the ability. Basically pumped up an already solid clear speed to lightning fast.

It wasn't really season 7 jungle. Her win rate has been roughly in the 52% range for months now. The slight increase she's seen since is due to nerfs to other champions. She didn't benefit by the season 7 changes because her clear was already very safe and fast (unlike say, Rek'Sai, who benefits from the on-smite heals to help out his initial clear) but she wasn't hurt by them either (Gragas, Nidalee, and a big swath of what used to be good junglers).

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
She was already really strong in season 6. At some point last season she got a buff to her E that increased the damage and instantly gave her two charges when first skill'ing the ability. Basically pumped up an already solid clear speed to lightning fast.

It wasn't really season 7 jungle. Her win rate has been roughly in the 52% range for months now. The slight increase she's seen since is due to nerfs to other champions. She didn't benefit by the season 7 changes because her clear was already very safe and fast (unlike say, Rek'Sai, who benefits from the on-smite heals to help out his initial clear) but she wasn't hurt by them either (Gragas, Nidalee, and a big swath of what used to be good junglers).

also colossus is broken

drawkcaB

Is it even possible to do anything as Zac when the enemy team has Janna? She just pressed Q/R and I was useless..

Janna's whole schtick is top class counter engage. Pack enough CDR to get your E up again and hold off on using your ult until she used hers.

Talents

Banned
Pls make it so you always get primary role in promos, 2 placements in a row I keep getting secondary and just losing cause of it...

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
twitch is so stupid holy moley

even if you fall behind once you get a few items just q, press r, and enjoy the free penta

Top Bottom