• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah. This was me putting it together in a couple of days before the Christmas break because I wanted to do it. If people like it I want to do it going forward but with more actual production behind it. Like all the videos and the page setup was done today lol

as long as people like the content I'm happy, cos I can improve the presentation for the next one
i think if the content is gonna be good then there's probably reason to do them, it's probably not needed to have one of these for every champion but for camille and her whole YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT OVERLOADED KITS WELL ILL SHOW YOU AN OVERLOADED KIT it's pretty useful

like reading it made me aware that she has weirdo true sight bullshit on her e (wtf) and that she can bullshit her slow by charging it before her dash and stuff

all this bullshit i didn't even knew was there :p

so kidding aside i think articles like those are alright, mostly unsure about the format

On that stat thing, quite interesting (not surprising) my partner with the most wins/assists/games this season is a guy I met back in the early days of season 3.

He even follows me on Instagram yet we've never actually spoken over voice chat.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
suck it newt :^)

DikIplF.png

IronRaven

On that stat thing, quite interesting (not surprising) my partner with the most wins/assists/games this season is a guy I met back in the early days of season 3.

He even follows me on Instagram yet we've never actually spoken over voice chat.

I have a League/online friend that I play with and despite the number games we've played together, I've never heard her voice. I'm assuming she's a girl considering that she's told me she's one and she gets slightly miffed when I say dude/bro in chat/voice.

Newt

When Ghost and I are on our main roles, we hardly lose, but when we're on our offroles (me: top/jung, him adc/top) we hardly win.

Rex and I used to duo a lot but we used to get into a lot of stupid arguments about solo q lol. Good times though, looking back.

When Neko and I duo with see some crazy shit for some reason. I remember Neko, Ghost and I played a ranked game a while back where both junglers didn't have smite.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
poppy is the ultimate anti BS champ and i love her for it

also CoC is incredibly busted on her, just e someone into their tower, smack them when an auto and q, and bounce away without losing any HP and it pisses them off because you did it all under their tower

zkylon

zkylewd
camille's theme is really good

i think the music team at riot is probably the most underappreciated and the most in need of a proper game to support them

Calvero

Banned
poppy is the ultimate anti BS champ and i love her for it

also CoC is incredibly busted on her, just e someone into their tower, smack them when an auto and q, and bounce away without losing any HP and it pisses them off because you did it all under their tower

Reminds me of that poppy mid game I had to play against annie

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
just had the funnest game as TF

where i kept ulting top to kill the enemy teemo

again and again

and each time he got saltier

I might be dumb, but I didn't really understand how that works. I watched your video over and over and I saw nothing that indicated where twitch was before dashing to him. How does this work in a game where Twitch is invis and not simply standing still? Is it just that if you blind dash and just so happen to hit him, he will be revealed?

"While hanging from a wall, Camille can scope out the location of foes thanks to an indicator at the edge of the ability range, even if she has no vision of them."

There was no visible indicator in your video at any point before you dove to him which revealed him.

I might be dumb, but I didn't really understand how that works. I watched your video over and over and I saw nothing that indicated where twitch was before dashing to him. How does this work in a game where Twitch is invis and not simply standing still? Is it just that if you blind dash and just so happen to hit him, he will be revealed?

There was no visible indicator in your video at any point before you dove to him which revealed him.
When you're in range of a champion, you get a small arrow pointing at him to show you have the extended dash range.

Welp, it has only been July since I deleted my account. I told myself I'd eventually come back, but I planned to leave League alone until 2017. However, a ton of recent releases have let me down. And with the way my country has been going to hell in a handbasket, I spent long swathes of time sitting around doing nothing but reading depressing news and stewing at how little I can do. So I need something to fill my time so I don't spiral into a depression. League seems like the dumbest choice to fill this time, but it's calling me.

So---what's changed since July?! Vel'Koz still the best champion, I assume?

Welp, it has only been July since I deleted my account. I told myself I'd eventually come back, but I planned to leave League alone until 2017. However, a ton of recent releases have let me down. And with the way my country has been going to hell in a handbasket, I spent long swathes of time sitting around doing nothing but reading depressing news and stewing at how little I can do. So I need something to fill my time so I don't spiral into a depression. League seems like the dumbest choice to fill this time, but it's calling me.

So---what's changed since July?! Vel'Koz still the best champion, I assume?

Well it's a new season, so that means changes:
2017 Season Update

So uhhh...my account didn't get deleted. I have my ticket and everything from Riot where they were supposed to delete it in July. But I just tried signing up again, and it said my email and username were in use. So I tried logging in for shits and giggles....and it worked. All my shit is still here. Sooo umm....should I contact Riot to make sure someone doesn't do an audit, realizes my shite should be gone, and wipes it now that I'm back?

So uhhh...my account didn't get deleted. I have my ticket and everything from Riot where they were supposed to delete it in July. But I just tried signing up again, and it said my email and username were in use. So I tried logging in for shits and giggles....and it worked. All my shit is still here. Sooo umm....should I contact Riot to make sure someone doesn't do an audit, realizes my shite should be gone, and wipes it now that I'm back?

I'd definitely contact them to make sure that nothing will happen to your account in the future even though you wanted it deleted.

Ticket submitted.

"Well, that's weird! Looks like it should have been deleted. -click- There you go!"

Please, Thor. Don't let that happen. I was very happy to login and see a Vel'Koz screen smiling at me. He has been waiting.

Came back to the game after some time ... even though I played with butter fingers and my team had a 3/7 Cammy jg AND 3/7 Yas at the same time at one point in the game it's still good to see that very few people know how to fight Illaoi leading to a win.

I need to knock the rust off before I start ranked again. But I also want to get good with Cam ... cause Illaoi's situational power is very glaring to play around.

Came back to the game after some time ... even though I played with butter fingers and my team had a 3/7 Cammy jg AND 3/7 Yas at the same time at one point in the game it's still good to see that very few people know how to fight Illaoi leading to a win.

I need to knock the rust off before I start ranked again. But I also want to get good with Cam ... cause Illaoi's situational power is very glaring to play around.

doesn't illaoi directly counter camille

*Camille jumps in, pulls out sword*
"Pssst, nothing personnel kid"

*Illaoi turns around*
"You're traped here with me"
*Tentacles appear all over*

doesn't illaoi directly counter camille

*Camille jumps in, pulls out sword*
"Pssst, nothing personnel kid"

*Illaoi turns around*
"You're traped here with me"
*Tentacles appear all over*

If you assume that the Camille player is bad, which is completely likely, then sure. I haven't played the match up but from the looks of it it seems like Fiora part 2. As in, if Fiora can predict/ block your E you're fucked and you gotta turn around and run cause you have no hope in beating her with out pulling an E first unless she's been poked down hard ... if you can bait it out or time it right and land your E then she's screwed and can't fight you too good cause she has to be right up on you and hope to dodge slaps an such. It's part of why Illaoi SHITS on Darius, he has no real means to dodge Es other than moving around and in order to fight he has to get really close. Just wait for him to pull you and point blank E ULT him and he's knocking on death's door before he can even get his stacks off on you.

Illaoi kinda sucks vs AA based fighters if the Illaoi player can't land Es well or if the champ has a good way to bait out Es/ GTFO after an E lands (like Fiora and Jax) IMO. Cause if Illaoi misses an E ... that's it. Til E is back up half her power is gone.

If the Camille is smart she'll Spider Man to a Wall really close to it to get the Illaoi to E assuming she's going in for a stun ... but instead of stunning she just jumps to the side and forces Illaoi to fight her without her E up.

Over all I'm really just interested in finding a carry champ that can be strong where ever they go and even chase people down. The only problem I have with Camille is that apparently TF is "core" on her ... I hate building it, it cost soo much :/

Think I'm gonna try her with BC and RH instead.

killatopak

Gold Member
yeah but illaoi counters the legendary 'fuck yo shit up' ult of camille

and in the game of league, that's all that matters

Yeah in the same way that camille can also just leave her own ult to counter illaweee. Honestly it's just mind games and knowing what skills were blown and their cooldowns.

Top Bottom