• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Ehh, I enjoyed it more.

I would say better. But it depends. I have seen people say TFA is worse than 1/2 lol.
But yeah, I enjoyed the ride more.

Maybe because you know how it ends, so you're not worrying about what they are going to do next or whatever. They have a story they want to tell, and do a fine job at it.

better or worse than force awakens

I thought it was better in the sense that the story is new and not safe like TFA was.

First act was better in TFA. Second and Third acts were better in RO.

IMO, of course.

Actually, there's no debate about the 3rd act in RO: it objectively superior to the 3rd act of TFA in every possible way, and up there with the very best 3rd acts of the OT.

And again, I'm an old school SW fan; I'm a hard sell. That 3rd act was fucking magic.

I thought it was better in the sense that the story is new and not safe like TFA was.

First act was better in TFA. Second and Third acts were better in RO.

IMO, of course.

Actually, there's no debate about the 3rd act in RO: it objectively superior to the 3rd act of TFA in every possible way, and up there with the very best 3rd acts of the OT.

And again, I'm an old school SW fan; I'm a hard sell. That 3rd act was fucking magic.

Hmmmm

Vader better punt a fool

Being paired with unraked players having "fun" feeding the enemy then leave is unnaceptable, why Riot dont pair unranked with unranked players yet put them randomly against smurfs and high elo players

Hmmmm

Vader better punt a fool

tumblr_mnlayf0y8v1rey868o1_500.gif

Newt

aiite it's either fuck Maokai or fuck every team I have him with.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2374038377/42941535?tab=stats

If there's a secret to winning these games with a hard tank, I don't know what it is yet. The only consistent thing in the 4 matches I've played with him is that I'm playing Maokai. So I guess it's me, actually.
Blind pick strikes again. Seriously, I urge you to play solo q. Games just aren't gonna be meaningful with these bronze players.

5430b71acc99c92645e6a7ca79c3a614.png

Blind pick strikes again. Seriously, I urge you to play solo q. Games just aren't gonna be meaningful with these bronze players.

5430b71acc99c92645e6a7ca79c3a614.png

ooooh. that'll explain it.

will do. i just...I like getting familiar with new champs in normals. I like *winning* in solo/duo so I feel like I'd be a burden trying to learn a champ (again, that was my 4th game on him) in ranked. Though it's fair to say there's very little to actually "learn" about Moakai (very fair), stuff like last-hitting with him is stuff i want to be confident on in ranked. And the more matchups I see, the more mistakes I can make and correct before "showtime".

But it definitely makes it hard for me to tell if I'm the problem or if it's...well if everyone around me is Bronze. Which is the case sometimes, it appears.

yea we're not businesspeepees

just tell us how this makes pro league better or worse

Better stuff for free, you can also keep watching in Twitch like before if you want.

Likely even better aditional stuff behind a paywall (it seems not before 2018)

I hope players can get better salaries because of this

“There’s more revenue coming into the scene. And that revenue will find its way to players in the form of salaries and to teams in the form of a share of that revenue directly once we get into that next phase of our growth, which is what we talked about last time we were here, that 2018 and beyond partnership,” Kennedy said.
sauce

I am confused about new crates, why riot just simply put play 25 matches with friends there a free icon, play another for another icon and 25 more for a random skin

zkylon

zkylewd
article is cool, some of the ideas in it are pretty clever like using terrain to make her ult area smaller, but i feel this type of article belongs inside the client on camille's page or something

also i felt like some of the videos weren't super easy to understand

maybe it's cos it's camille vs riven so there's lots of vfx and maybe it's cos some of them maybe lasted a bit longer than they should, idk

and like with the twitch video, the article talks about an indicator but since it's recorded off the replays system instead of gameplay you don't really see it

article is cool, some of the ideas in it are pretty clever like using terrain to make her ult area smaller, but i feel this type of article belongs inside the client on camille's page or something

also i felt like some of the videos weren't super easy to understand

maybe it's cos it's camille vs riven so there's lots of vfx and maybe it's cos some of them maybe lasted a bit longer than they should, idk

and like with the twitch video, the article talks about an indicator but since it's recorded off the replays system instead of gameplay you don't really see it

yeah. This was me putting it together in a couple of days before the Christmas break because I wanted to do it. If people like it I want to do it going forward but with more actual production behind it. Like all the videos and the page setup was done today lol

as long as people like the content I'm happy, cos I can improve the presentation for the next one

The format is definitely cool though. Actually showing the tricks in video form helps a lot, maybe slow down the action a bit to show stuff like using her untargetability to dodge Riven ult?

Top Bottom