• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

I still really like playing Warwick a lot. Chasing people down and getting the ult just always feels good to me. Would be nice if his early gank potential was just a little bit better, but I'm pretty excited for his rework.

:):):):):):)

also it's a CertainlyT rework so you know it's gonna have some fun stuff

Once Warwick loses his W he can probably gain some more selfish power and another more interesting spell.

After all these years, I still have no clue how Warwick's kit works. I've never played the champ despite being one of my first pickups. I don't see him enough in matches to care. I just know I need a QSS if I expect to be a target.

10 bans, oh boy.

Literally will be a new journey in the land of no: Zed, Noc, Yas, Riven, Vayne, Fizz, Irelia, Rammus, Jhin and Soraka.

What a time.

Edit: Just realised I missed off Eve and Rango too. 12 bans pls Riot.

10 bans, oh boy.

Literally will be a new journey in the land of no: Zed, Noc, Yas, Riven, Vayne, Fizz, Irelia, Rammus, Jhin and Soraka.

What a time.

Edit: Just realised I missed off Eve and Rango too. 12 bans pls Riot.

As we talked about maybe a month ago, it depends on how the bans are done.

It would be ridiculous to do 10 bans up front. I'm sure Riot isn't that stupid.

If you stagger the bans (4 bans - 4 picks - 4 bans - 4 picks - 2 bans - 2 picks), then you'll never be able to ban all of those champs. No less than 4 of those champs would get through literally every initial ban phase, by design.

Talents

Banned
I must have done something horrible in a past live to deserve the teams I've been getting recently.
B4GYt2n.png

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Yeah I really hope that riot doesn't do something stupid like have 10 bans up front but the fact they are/were planning different styles for pro and regular games does not have me optimistic

Quonny

CertainlyT? Hmm.

Warwick auto attacks do not deal a set amount of damage. Instead, his auto attacks deal 110-130% AD over 3 seconds, based on level. This effect can stack up to 5 times. At 5 stacks, 20% of the damage is converted to true damage. Attacking after full stacks will only refresh the duration of the bleed.

CertainlyT? Hmm.

Warwick auto attacks do not deal a set amount of damage. Instead, his auto attacks deal 110-130% AD over 3 seconds, based on level. This effect can stack up to 5 times. At 5 stacks, 20% of the damage is converted to true damage. Attacking after full stacks will only refresh the duration of the bleed.

It's sad how accurate this is likely to be.

that's like comparing an apple to a soap dish in fairness.

Well no, because fun is a singular trait. Just like I can say I have more fun watching movies than say, reading a book. Theyre different things but you can directly say you have more fun with one thing then another.

Now now, is WW more fun than camille. @_@ lol. Just messing with you, dont need to answer :p

Talents

Banned
Holy shit Beyond the Rift is so good atm, talking about how Dom and QT were banned in like Season 2 and how they stopped QT getting banned by convincing Riot he was autistic.

IronRaven

Holy shit Beyond the Rift is so good atm, talking about how Dom and QT were banned in like Season 2 and how they stopped QT getting banned by convincing Riot he was autistic.

Well now I'm going to have to watch it once it's on Youtube. I NEED to hear this story.

Talents

Banned
Had to go fucking super saiyan to win this one holy shit. Shyvana forgot smite and had like 4 deaths within 8 minutes, 2 were executes, also was like level 5 at 12 minutes. Also every lane apart from mid lost. FeelsGoodMan.

Kalentan

Yeah sorry but no. The designers of Camille must have been drunk off their asses when designing her or thought they were making a character for an entirely different game.

High Health, High Damage, High ATK Speed, High Mobility, Extreme Gap Closers, CC, Shields. Hell, all she needs now is to have a knock up and she will be everything wrong with League of Legends bundled into a single character.

Top Bottom