• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
Honestly, I think Riot's best bet is making BT the go-to rush item again. Having strong lifesteal can help survive people that aren't ahead or buying offensive items, it would open up for ADCs to let Warlords go and maybe use a slightly buffed Fervor to supplement their damage and it wouldn't be a buff to problematic champions like Yasuo like a IE buff would. Leave IE as the big supplementary third item spike.
I like this idea

DRE Fei

Yeah just delete adc from the game if you can't figure out what to do with them. If a mage is doing your only job better than you it's time to go lmao.

Repgnar

Finished the VOD this morning. Casters did a great job even with the tri cast. I don't think you guys talked over each other too much.

Or curate keystones to be selected in game at level 6. Ie Annie, Morgana, and Zyra all serve as main/support mages, so their keystones could be similar in effect, and since you can choose in game, it lets you adapt to different circumstances..

the next version of URF should equip you with every keystone at the same time

608513d2a02f58b07c1de62e7042f76a.jpg

iModem

Banned
Someone linked me a thread after the games.

Get out of here dude.

1) That thread is from 11 months ago, and I asked every single person to pull up a single instance of toxicity, since 95% of my games are recorded and it would be extremely easy to do so. What a surprise, nobody did! In fact nobody ever has in the 11 months since.

2) That AMA was going fine (ie we're actually talking about Leona and sharing knowledge) until some random Reddit circlejerk started going. But sure trust Reddit -- they've never been wrong before!

Weird how it's ONLY /r/leagueoflegends that says I'm toxic, and not /r/supportlol, /r/summonerschool, or any of the other subreddits that aren't filled with twelve year olds and Lord Newts.

This dude is weird as fuck actually lmao.

bc481da72ddf5ee7ca9be68a4c1ca55c.png
'

Maybe he has Alzheimer's or something.

1) That thread is from 11 months ago, and I asked every single person to pull up a single instance of toxicity, since 95% of my games are recorded and it would be extremely easy to do so. What a surprise, nobody did! In fact nobody ever has in the 11 months since.

2) That AMA was going fine (ie we're actually talking about Leona and sharing knowledge) until some random Reddit circlejerk started going. But sure trust Reddit -- they've never been wrong before!

Weird how it's ONLY /r/leagueoflegends that says I'm toxic, and not /r/supportlol, /r/summonerschool, or any of the other subreddits that aren't filled with twelve year olds and Lord Newts.

giphy.gif

Newt

I mean, you don't tell people to kill themselves at least. What a nice guy you are.

Anyways, even lets say "hypothetically" you were an angel of a player and all those posts and upvotes on reddit were complete lies. By you not showing up to the games yesterday without any notice, you show that you clearly don't give a shit about the community here. I'm not gonna deny it, I'm a toxic player, but the people here are more than an advertising platform for stream/youtube for me.

Top Bottom