• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

it's an interesting coincidence that in almost all the r/lol threads you post someone says "hey aren't you that toxic Leona player that did X thing at X time in my game" which is followed by you saying "yeah but I'm working on it"

until the next thread

Newt

I don't really think there's any reason to go on.

1. This guy originally thought he could use us to get some more stream viewers/subs, but that plan obviously failed.

2. He's just gonna deny anything on reddit that suggests he's toxic, and since we have no direct proof we can't really prove it.

3. He didn't show up to the games yesterday, nor provided any notice so it's clear he doesn't give much of a fuck.

4. I played him in solo q, and his botlane got slaughtered so he's already down a point in that aspect.

5. At this stage he's just clinging to straws, trying to stir up some drama, but that shit was already concluded the other day.

Anyways, this is the last post I'm gonna make about this. This stuff was fun at first I guess, but now it's boring and old. I'd rather see Zkylon fanart than more of this.

I don't think there's much reason to defend this guy other than trying to stir up drama, but what do I know.

iModem

Banned
it's an interesting coincidence that in almost all the r/lol threads you post someone says "hey aren't you that toxic Leona player that did X thing at X time in my game" which is followed by you saying "yeah but I'm working on it"

until the next thread

Everyone has been toxic at some point, and it is better to simply accept that I have been vaguely toxic than try to argue the minutia of who said what and try to keep the thread on topic than to wade through the circlejerk full-force. I am no paragon of Riot Lyte, but I've never told anyone to kill themselves or int'd a game. I've been passive aggressive before, but 99% of the time I'm not even in the chat.

All small content creators know the feeling of having their threads derailed by this garbage, and it kind of blows my mind anybody takes it seriously without firsthand experience. I have VOD's of the last 1,000 or so games of them so it's public domain and not hard at all to find the kind of player I am in-game. Oh well though, people will believe what's the easiest to find, and tha'ts hte highest voted comment on Reddit.

iModem

Banned
I don't really think there's any reason to go on.

1. This guy originally thought he could use us to get some more stream viewers/subs, but that plan obviously failed.

2. He's just gonna deny anything on reddit that suggests he's toxic, and since we have no direct proof we can't really prove it.

3. He didn't show up to the games yesterday, nor provided any notice so it's clear he doesn't give much of a fuck.

4. I played him in solo q, and his botlane got slaughtered so he's already down a point in that aspect.

5. At this stage he's just clinging to straws, trying to stir up some drama, but that shit was already concluded the other day.

Anyways, this is the last post I'm gonna make about this. This stuff was fun at first I guess, but now it's boring and old. I'd rather see Zkylon fanart than more of this.

I don't think there's much reason to defend this guy other than trying to stir up drama, but what do I know.

1. I posted League of Legends content in a League thread, eat me.

2. You're damn right I am, like I said my VOD's are open to view.

3. Missing an inhouse game just absolves us of all our valid points huh.

4. What does that even mean? Are we just holding random things over each others head? Because if so I'm D4 and you're Plat 1. Argument won!

5. You are the one that brought up 11 month old Reddit threads,

6. I sure hope it's the last post you make about this, but I doubt it.

that's the most mature post Newt has ever made

I'm kind of shocked to be honest

NEWT REFORMED

Not like this 2017:

giphy.gif

2017's first victim: Newt's toxicity

I played some HoTS. Got that Murloc dude. And played with Ragnaros. I know those heroes would never fly in League but I do wish League would take some of the more interesting ideas for champions from it.

by fire be purged

I know it'd be unbalanced, but having a Molten Core like ability in League would be amazing. And it would be fun to watch from a spectator point of view.

Fracas

#fuckonami
what's goin on

is that the guy who kept spamming his YT channel in here or am I misremembering. just started keeping tabs on this thread again

Top Bottom