• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Quonny

What is it this time?

NB3 is in D5. QT played against Shipthur with NB3 on QT's team. QT lost and he said that he lost because he had a D5 player on his team (NB3) and that matchmaking was fucked. Quite literally a throwaway comment.

NB3 took to Twitter and was super butthurt. QT got on Twitter and said it was more a comment on the fucked matchmaking than the fact that NB3 was a D5 player. NB3 then went on his stream and ranted about QT talking shit and that he 'has some personal information on QT and it wouldn't be wise to keep talking shit about' him, basically blackmailing QT.

Now he's all tryhard and salty. He's going to 'prove to QT that he's not D5'. Meanwhile QT has completely ignored talking about him.

fucking nb3

The best part is NB didn't understand how branded streamers worked and thought TSM would actually put him in to play when Oddone stepped down.

Calvero

Banned
b359ba7af0.png

KMS. only loaded up the game and already tilted

thanks for the rp costy!

Talents

Banned
I don't get Poppy. Everyone always says she's broken yet I never see it. She isn't as tanky as Maokai and she doesn't do as much damage as other top laners. She seems like a shitty jack of all trades master of none.

Talents

Banned
I mean in team fights. I know she's strong in 1v1 and stuff but in team fights I just die and get cc trained. Like just played a game and died before I got out of enemies cc in every team fight. I need a fun top laner...

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
was hoping the lucy splash would be more suave mr sexy as opposed to "i'm comin for that booty" but oh well

that rugged garen jawline oh yes

Quinn looks great. It's a 975 skin right
I mean in team fights. I know she's strong in 1v1 and stuff but in team fights I just die and get cc trained. Like just played a game and died before I got out of enemies cc in every team fight. I need a fun top laner...
Teamfights she works the same way. Use your shields, disrupt shit, get to 300 armor and MR by being at low HP.

killatopak

Gold Member
I don't get Poppy. Everyone always says she's broken yet I never see it. She isn't as tanky as Maokai and she doesn't do as much damage as other top laners. She seems like a shitty jack of all trades master of none.

Although she isn't as strong as when she got reworked (larger range of passive and her wall stun as well as IBG nerfs etc.) She is still hella strong. The amount of damage you can dish out even with a full tank build as well as her overall utility is pretty much top of the chart.

Nekofrog

Banned

Poppy can go like 0 and 3 and can still out damage her lane opponent and take the lane over by default by 12 minutes. Or maybe hashinshin is just really bad and loses his 3-0 advantages to poppy every time

Hmm its probably the latter, I should stop watching hashinshin but it's do fun to see him lose

Newt

People are missing the point where they talk about Ziggs ADC. Ziggs being strong is not really the cause of Ziggs being played botlane. It's part of it, but it's not the root.

People are missing the point where they talk about Ziggs ADC. Ziggs being strong is not really the cause of Ziggs being played botlane. It's part of it, but it's not the root.
Yeah, Ziggs is fucking stupid mid as well. Ziggs bot started because Shiptur just wanted to play Ziggs regardless of position.
Poppy can go like 0 and 3 and can still out damage her lane opponent and take the lane over by default by 12 minutes. Or maybe hashinshin is just really bad and loses his 3-0 advantages to poppy every time

Hmm its probably the latter, I should stop watching hashinshin but it's do fun to see him lose
Watching hashinshin is whatever

Watching other streamers getting matched with/against hashinshin is comedy gold.

drawkcaB

Not as tanky as Maokai and doesn't do damage lul

Look at her items. Look at Draven's farm. She's affected with PD debuff. Look at what Draven needs to stay alive.

Why should I be concerned about this particular clip? A level 13 5/3/5 150+ cs champion whose team is up 4 towers with a 20-10 score should beat a level 11 2/3/2 180+ cs champion. The Draven practically invites Poppy to smack the shit out of him by getting too close just to pickup two measly CS. If that was a level 13 assassin I'd expect Draven to get one-shotted, so that fact the duel lasts as long as it does doesn't make me think, wow, look at all that Poppy damage. Kudos to the skill of the Draven player though, in all honesty the fight shouldn't even have been that close to begin with.

For the record, I'm not arguing that ADCs aren't weak, that tank items aren't too strong, that the level differential between the various lanes is out of whack, or whatever, but I don't see anything alarming in that clip.

Newt

no keep grinding it

there is no life without ranked on your main
Ranked tilts the shit outta me, you know this Breezy. In a patch where ADC is at its weakest, it's like signing a death sentence.

Why should I be concerned about this particular clip? A level 13 5/3/5 150+ cs champion whose team is up 4 towers with a 20-10 score should beat a level 11 2/3/2 180+ cs champion. Kudos to the skill of the Draven player though, in all honesty the fight shouldn't even have been that close to begin with.

For the record, I'm not arguing that ADCs are weak, that tank items are too strong, that the level differential between the various lanes is out of whack, or whatever, but I don't see anything alarming in that clip.
Draven auto attacked Poppy, 40 times, I counted. I don't think it should take nearly that many. Even from behind.

Why should I be concerned about this particular clip? A level 13 5/3/5 150+ cs champion whose team is up 4 towers with a 20-10 score should beat a level 11 2/3/2 180+ cs champion. Kudos to the skill of the Draven player though, in all honesty the fight shouldn't even have been that close to begin with.

For the record, I'm not arguing that ADCs are weak, that tank items are too strong, that the level differential between the various lanes is out of whack, or whatever, but I don't see anything alarming in that clip.

I think the bigger point of that clip is to highlight the amount of time/energy it takes to deal with a Poppy who isn't even at full build. It took a minute for multiple people to take her down, and she still took people down with her.

Fracas

#fuckonami
One of the benefits of playing in low elo is that the current meta barely matters

I could prob even get away with playing Lucian right now

Top Bottom