• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Leezard

I'm leaning towards "not making a thread" is the correct decision.

Overwatch really set a precedent about threads with way lower bars than the warwick rework, but it's still probably not worth a new thread.

Quonny

Major season updates are fine for threads because it's more than just a character. It's a fundamental change to the largest PC game on the planet.

A reworked character? Eh. Overwatch gets away with it because GAF is in love with the game. It's just how GAF is.

You might get 2-3 posts from people outside lolGAF but it'll just be all us commenting the same comments we've already made. Plus a few other MOBA/hero shooter people will start shit.

Talents

Banned
let's make a thread to vote if we should make a thread

also seriously, quick summary pls

2 people are running through spooky area that looks like Bioshock, Warwick is chasing them from above, one of them gets to a mini vault/cable car looking thing and the other one gets dicked by Warwick. Warwick punches a hole through the vault door and begins getting mad/augments start turning from green to red, guy looks away from vault hole in the door to see how close he is to the cable car destination, turns back Warwick is gone until you see him leaping to the cable car/vault thing then it ends.

zkylon

zkylewd
2 people are running through spooky area that looks like Bioshock, Warwick is chasing them from above, one of them gets to a mini vault/cable car looking thing and the other one gets dicked by Warwick. Warwick punches a hole through the vault door and begins getting mad/augments start turning from green to red, guy looks away from vault hole in the door to see how close he is to the cable car destination, turns back Warwick is gone until you see him leaping to the cable car/vault thing then it ends.

is it a long video?

honestly i'd say it's worth a thread if the video content is good enough on its own (as in, someone not familiar to league will appreciate it, like that bastion cinematic)

for example the jinx trailer or the amumu music video

thanks for the writeup. can you now pls record it in that deliciously british voice of yours

Leezard

is it a long video?

honestly i'd say it's worth a thread if the video content is good enough

for example the jinx trailer or the amumu music video

thanks for the writeup. can you now pls record it in that deliciously british voice of yours

1 minute 45 seconds.

WW final move feels like illidan ultimate where he jumps directy to his objetive

Ok what if

WWs passive is that his auto attacks lower all his CDs by 1

And he passively has 30% lifesteal

Itd be hilarious and a nice dosage of schaudenfraude if they took thinggs from HotS for wws kit

zkylon

zkylewd
honestly i dislike the neogaf community as a whole so sharing anything with them feels too generous

the only reasons i like making threads for news is cos i like seeing shitty doters out themselves for how shitty they are

sadly good doters like stevevinwood are few

honestly i dislike the neogaf community as a whole so sharing anything with them feels too generous

the only reasons i like making threads for news is cos i like seeing shitty doters out themselves for how shitty they are

He got permed iirc

Ok what if

WWs passive is that his auto attacks lower all his CDs by 1

And he passively has 30% lifesteal

Itd be hilarious and a nice dosage of schaudenfraude if they took thinggs from HotS for wws kit

Maybe procs AS if WW skills causes grievous wounds

There is another OW thread about Mercy giving chocolates to Genji, let that sink it for a moment

Kenai

I don't really understand why the trailer isn't threadworthy. It looks cool! Even if people aren't interested in playing LoL, I think that a lot of people would enjoy watching it.

I agree it reminds me a lot of Bioshock though, hehe.

Kenai

I've never made a thread on gaming side and don't post that often in here so I have no agenda if you ignore my LoL avatar.

Werewolves and steampunk are cool af. i regret NOTHING.

Xeilyn

Amazing teaser, i hope he is viable in top or something otherwise ill never get to play him since my friend always go jungle.

hope for a fun and simple kit

zkylon

zkylewd
7.1 i think nerfs all my strongest champions, right?

it's syndra, ryze and lebonk that are getting hit?

i hope syndra remains playable, losing the easy 7 ball ultis is gonna hurt

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Welp after 4 years of playing about 20 games a year it looks like this is the year I'll finally get dropped from gold to silver.

I'm gonna play adc to plat I think.

Newt

Welp after 4 years of playing about 20 games a year it looks like this is the year I'll finally get dropped from gold to silver.

I'm gonna play adc to plat I think.
giphy.gif

You're in for a little shock.

Nev

Banned
% HP damage passive, stacks for suppression, passive regeneration or lifesteal, some stupid projectile or other kind of unfitting skillshot, retarded ultimate whatever it is, probably jumping across the map with a 30 sec CD or jumping on low hp enemies making him the slightly less toxic dog version of Rengar.

Mark my words.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

You're in for a little shock.
I'll be fine, just need to not ever make a mistake and I can climb with a 52.8% winrate

Edit: also I have a mean Janna in reserve

% HP damage passive, stacks for suppression, passive regeneration or lifesteal, some stupid projectile or other kind of unfitting skillshot, retarded ultimate whatever it is, probably jumping across the map with a 30 sec CD or jumping on low hp enemies making him the slightly less toxic dog version of Rengar.

Mark my words.

you managed to get... 1 right?

Top Bottom