• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
ghost nerfs

"Your champion can move through units for 10 seconds, gaining increased Movement Speed. Grants a maximum of 35% Movement Speed after accelerating for 2 seconds."

interesting choice, i like this idea. i don't think this will push it out of midlane but i like it

and redemption nerfs
Redemption
Health lowered to 300 from 400
Mana regen increased to 125% from 75%
Unique Active - heal value lowered to [40 +25 per level] from [130 + 20 per level]
i still don't know why you can cast redemption while dead but that's a pretty big nerf, i think it breaks even at like lvl 16

also fuck these shitty lulu buffs....
Lulu
Glitterlance (Q) mana cost lowered to 50/55/60/65/70 from 60/65/70/75/80

just give her her real q back

23qwerty

I kid, I kid. It's time for you guys to carry me in draft. Get rdy for the 20 fps Draven.
they added that lowspec mode in the new client or something didn't they?

or is that just for the out of game client.. wasn't super clear from the patch notes

looking here, it's actually hilarious how many times Riot tried and failed to balance Ryze's gameplay. He's sitting on his 3rd major gameplay update, and it's still considered ridiculously powerful if you're good at playing it.

TheFlow

Banned
Lost about 10 games trying to make jungle/adc twitch work. Probably didn't help I had zero practice on him.

I feel like he does little damage and takes forever to actually become a threat.

Also why don't people play more trist? Sun a fun champ

jerd

looking here, it's actually hilarious how many times Riot tried and failed to balance Ryze's gameplay. He's sitting on his 3rd major gameplay update, and it's still considered ridiculously powerful if you're good at playing it.

I honestly don't understand ryze's win rate. Yeah he's kinda tough but not THAT hard and he's so damn strong it shouldn't be that detrimental

Taking TK top has been pretty damn good for me so far. He's kinda like Trundle in that people just sit there eating that DMG until they go "Oh, I'm not winning this trade?" and back off.

Gonna be my pocket pick for Garens seeing how I'm trying to get away from Illaoi.

Gonna pick up Trundle again to. Never see him ... IDK why people don't play him anymore.

drawkcaB

Had about an aggravating evening as possible. 1st match had a 0/10/18 Kassadin support who didn't even bother to get a sightstone, 2nd had Nami mid and teleport Fiddlesticks support, and 3rd match no odd picks, but I'll forever scratch my head and players who first pick Vayne. It's a "huge fuck me hard sign" and the opposing bot obliged by picking Cait.

Actually won the game with Kassadin support, somehow. Luckily I picked Ivern so we still had a support anyways to keep our two carries alive. Speaking of which, Draven buffs are fucking legit.

zkylon

zkylewd
actually 10-16 is not that bad

i can turn this shit around

need a real top laner tho, sion is just garbo atm. i'm thinking maybe illaweepee

I really like today's PBE update. Lots of support item buffs. Ardent Censer scaling to 35, Eye of Equinox gaining 10% CDR is really nice, Redemption nerf.

jerd

need a real top laner tho, sion is just garbo atm. i'm thinking maybe illaweepee

Jayce

I was gonna say Cho but holy shit why is his win rate so garbage I played him the other day and he felt fine

Be warned ... stepping into the Illaoi cage can be hard to step out of.

Like really, that's the awesome thing about her character. She's so different to other champs. But learning to work her gave me problems with playing other champs. But then again maybe that's just me. Feel like I might have the mind of a OTP but not the heart to commit to just one champ only. Would be fine one tricking Illaoi if her weaknesses didn't make carrying so hard.

(Weakness 1- She's counter-engage. That's also a strength but it puts too much of the play making in the enemies hands if you're trying to raid boss carry a game. Basically you rarely "outplay" someone, you just allow them to outplay them self and capitalize on it.

Weakness 2- Hard CC. She has no REAL CC and she's shut down by hard CC. You can do well in lane but if the enemy team has a fuck ton of CC and yours doesn't then it's gonna be a shitty ride if your team feds them.

Weakness 3- Situational/ environmental based DMG. As in, she is not a Hec who can just run around the map popping people. She's not a champ who can hide her position well given her passive. She's not mobile. Legit one of the best ways to get around her late game is to just rotate a lot cause she wont have time to sit up her nest if she's always changing lanes. She has to position well around her passive nest to feel safe OR have a passive waiting to spawn before trying something.)

Other than that yeah ... I think TK top is sleeper OP. Like, he's safer to First pick than most cause people see TK and think "Oh, TK Support ... that Morg must be mid. IDK who their top is sooooo Lets Go Garen! :v" and get jacked up.

i still don't know why you can cast redemption while dead but that's a pretty big nerf, i think it breaks even at like lvl 16

Casting it whilst you're dead is kind of it's identity though, and even then, whether you're alive or dead it's such a feast or famine item reliant on your team noticing it in the chaos of battle or knowing to run into the spot, heal, then turn that in reality it isn't as strong as it's numbers and potential suggest - apart from coordinated or pro-play.

The mana buff will probably be more meaningful over the course of a game.

yorick is real good. Kled too. Renekton is likely borderline broken. some good hidden op champs in top lane ready to explode when poppy out of the picture

Talents

Banned
Top Viktor
Mid Viktor
ADC Viktor
Sup Viktor, yorick, illoi

giphy.gif

Top Bottom