• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Y'know

I really like the idea of Cho'Gall in HotS. For those of you who don't know, Cho'Gall is a character that two people control at once.

I want to see a concept like that in League. Two people controlling one character. It'll be completely niche(He is in HoTS), but it'll just be alotta fun. It'll be a test of communication skills and being able to work together(They each have skills that the other player needs to activate/take advantage of).

I want to see Leagues version of that. It'd be fun and interesting.

zkylon

zkylewd
i played mid varus for the first time today, he's kind of fun in a really toxic shitty to the game kind of way heh

i might add him to my roster, he feels pretty op and i like the idea of playing someone ad for a change

also anivia right now feels kind of broken, idk

btw here's some ahri

ahri_by_davidpan-da8hc1h.jpg

23qwerty

?

it's the original, compression's barely noticeable

I'm sure it is the original, but the compression is definitely quite noticeable unfortunately

Looking at all their stuff on deviantart it all has very noticeable compression, why are they saving at low quality jpg's :(

I know they increased the leveling speed of new accounts but it still takes too long.
I'm contemplating making a new account to dedicate entirely to ADC. I'm curious if doing so would help me learn the ins-and-outs of the role, and tip-toe in better then playing normals at 30 and getting rocked by experienced people.

TheFlow

Banned
there are going to be games where you are winning by a landslide, but one of your teammates decides to troll and never group no matter what. even when the enemy is at your inhib because they dislike a person on your team. all you can do is take the L, and report.

Jeez, no matter how good dinamic queue is, I can still find people who dont know how to play their lane or just "trying" to play that lane, in ranked.

Blizzard

Banned
cool zenon post on taliyah 6.14 changes

TL;DR: we're switching the W to a vector cast*, removing the spell lockout before eruption, and nerfing the E to go along with those changes.

really pleased with the changes, and i agree she probably needs more nerfs
She went a long time being bad, why are you happy about her being nerfed? Because she'd be too easy due to the vector cast they should have done all along, and the lockout change? :(

Feel like my old bias feelings against Cait has now transferred to Vayne. Feels like so many people play her but have no clue wtf to do and just get blown up or don't help at all cause they're too scared to fight.

zkylon

zkylewd
She went a long time being bad, why are you happy about her being nerfed? Because she'd be too easy due to the vector cast they should have done all along, and the lockout change? :(
because i like when champions are balanced and i think there's concerning stuff about her balance and how her dmg is distributed that were kept in check with clunkiness and that's a terrible way to balance a champion

zkylon

zkylewd
21SqZnI.jpg

this is kinda cool, by a rioter

Nice, I'm thinking about playing League again when new client launches.

Or earlier, if I really want this year's skin for Gold.
well like, just a guess

it might be more, so far they've got:
- blind pick and arams
- ability to check your profile, change ur runes and masteries (and rearrange rune pages omfg), browse ur match history and silly summoner spell videos
- friendslist and chat stuff
- browse ur friends' profiles
- the shitty old options menu

so in functionality they're not that far away, biggest things missing are like draft mode, the crafting menu and the shop (those might be easy ports since they're recent stuff) and i don't think much else. next thing they're gonna add is champion information which looks to be improved quite a bit with like actual numbers and more current videos and shit

it is an alpha ass alpha tho, and it's kind of buggy and sluggish so there's work to be done to smooth and polish it up

killatopak

Gold Member
I'm contemplating making a new account to dedicate entirely to ADC. I'm curious if doing so would help me learn the ins-and-outs of the role, and tip-toe in better then playing normals at 30 and getting rocked by experienced people.

It will since normals have their own mmr. The level of opponents you'll face will scale with your experience as an adc.

I mean in my level 14 smurf you see people freezing lane, animation cancelling and all around better than actual new players. It scaled that way cause I was using my best champs on that account resulting in me winning against lesser experienced players which in turn increased the level of opponents in the next game.

Joco

Played Jinx for the first time tonight, I guess I've been missing out. Went 28/11/15 with a pentakill included. We still lost however.

Really like her kit though.

Played Jinx for the first time tonight, I guess I've been missing out. Went 28/11/15 with a pentakill included. We still lost however.

Really like her kit though.

Today I have had almost nothing BUT fed Jinx on the enemy team!

It was amazing really, their Jinx is fed out her ass and my Illaoi can't do shit to her cause that dmg and range ... and our MF is running into people like she's a damn bayblade or our Vayne is building BT and IE (no damn AS items from what I could see) and she's being about as useful as a weak Karthus ult (as in, she tries to finish off people after we all die trying to TF but she can't do shit to any of them)

Had so many Vaynes and MFs on my teams today ... and so many fed Jinx.
Last game of the night didn't have a fed Jinx though ... but that was normals.

Anyway, got 9k+ IP ... thinking about buying Fiora and Varus instead of the earth bender. I mean, she's a roamer and ... I don't like roaming other than Sion ulting into lanes. That's part of why I like Karthus and Illaoi and Vel, can't really bitch about them not roaming.

killatopak

Gold Member
Oh wow. I think I might put hecarim in my line up.

Tried him out a few times today and I got S rank all day and this is coming from me who suck at jungle. He just feels so safe and clears so fast.

Dunno which summoner I should use on him though. I used flash on him but I've seen a lot replace it with ignite.

I would say Heca is definitely in pickban territory atm. I know I mentiomed it the other day but Zac seems silly strong too out of nowhere.

What makes it so bad? Heard a lot of good stuff about the game. Wanted to play it but I'm a filthy f2p pleb.
Leavers, the point system is stupid - if someone leaves everyone gets less points, even the undersized team if they win -, people that play a lot of support get way less points for some reason, and a whole number of other things.

Leezard

Leavers, the point system is stupid - if someone leaves everyone gets less points, even the undersized team if they win -, people that play a lot of support get way less points for some reason, and a whole number of other things.

Wait what, you get less points (is that points for ranks?) by playing supports? That's... something.

The Overwatch system ranks you by performance in game, not just by wins and losses.

Top Bottom