• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

lmao keep begging.
Lmao, I'm not begging, it's just that people see pros in challenger say "NA Solo Q is a joke" and they translate that to their own silver games.

Also, I guess since Warwick is out, "the don't focus tank" mentality is back.

d6464065fe454828e6984d64b7716d3d.jpg

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Lmao, I'm not begging, it's just that people see pros in challenger say "NA Solo Q is a joke" and they translate that to their own silver games.

Also, I guess since Warwick is out, "the don't focus tank" mentality is back.

you won, why are they still salty

Nail

This game is a fucking mess. I have a lot of thoughts about it that I'd like to post here but
I'm too heated up right now I'll probably post later.

DRE Fei

Lmao, I'm not begging, it's just that people see pros in challenger say "NA Solo Q is a joke" and they translate that to their own silver games

I must have missed the memo where you were declared the arbiter of good taste in this thread.

Excuse me, I'll get right on that request, boss!

WpR4D.gif

LUL

TheFlow

Banned
Let me spell it out for you nice and clear.

You really expect me to post my op.gg like you asked?

You can't be that delusional. I refuse to believe it.

You're so desperate for my attention aren't you?

There, I looked at your post.

Happy?
Why not post your op.gg?

Newt asked you to back up your claim and you didn't..

drawkcaB

I'm not trying to be the no fun allowed guy but come on guys...

People at work us this picture as a wallpaper and no one bats an eye.

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/hasselhoff-hed.jpeg

But that picture from Zkylon is? Animated artwork is just viewed in a different light is all. Even if it's not lewd it can be viewed as lewd? this is just a conversation of what is socially acceptable in a work environment or not. Not a situation of lewd vs not lewd.

If you can't understand the differences in how people can interpret a picture that 99% of people know is a joke vs. another showing two scantily dressed characters who look like they're a minute away from scissor banging themselves to nirvana...

...shit what I don't know what to tell you without being insulting.

You know, it's some times not even the image itself. The problem is zkylon feels goddamn obligated to make sure it takes up the whole fucking screen. If it was just a small clickable image to the source it would be discrete, but no, it's edge to edge cartoon tits.

If you can't understand the differences in how people can interpret a picture that 99% of people know is a joke vs. another showing two scantily dressed characters who look like they're a minute away from scissor banging themselves to nirvana...

You know, it's some times not even the image itself. The problem is zkylon feels goddamn obligated to make sure it takes up the whole fucking screen. If it was just a small clickable image to the source it would be discrete, but no, it's edge to edge cartoon tits.

even put the damn thing in quotes

DRE Fei

League of Legends |OT13| Edge to edge cartoon tits.

Can we move on from the fanart scissoring drama and keep our focus on the newly developing Fei and Newt fun? This is awesome. I love when things go from 0 to 60 in .5 seconds.

Oh. Newt took high ground. Dammit. I wanted to see Fei continue to post funny images and be dismissive instead of posting his op.gg

Close it down, folks. We're done here.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm staying out of trouble for a while, so no drama from me

i just can't help myself sometimes with pictures that good ;_;

Time to grind my NA account lets gooooooooooooooo.

AHH THERE'S NO GOOD MID CHAMPS ON FREE ROTATION NOOOOOOO

buy tf, he's cheap and fun

JulianImp

Pretty good for my first time playing Singed top in ranked flex, but it was mostly because the enemy mid was barely even playing before he disconnected and an early blue buff invade resulted in first blood for Blitz (on Morg) and set ww back a fair bit.

Then I played a second game laning against Darius, and he was apparently flaming and raging pretty badly on team chat, most likely because I kept proxying and he couldn't do anything about it. The best part is the enemy team had the same Nasus mid that had chosen to troll me before, and he ended up going 1/8/2 (I muted him early on just in case, but he didn't appear to be out for blood anymore), making the victory even sweeter. ON top of that, his one kill was against me seconds before their nexus went down, so it looks like he either was a pretty awful mid laner or our Ahri was just that good.

Like zky told me, it looks like Singed works best when the enemy team is uncoordinated, so I guess bronze 5 is the best place for me to be using him in. I'll probably have to watch out for top/jg or top/mid duos, but other than that most people in here are so bad at teamwork that I can tilt opposing top laners pretty easily, and I can slowly get accustomed to having better map awareness and all that as I climb.

Newt

I wasn't even trying to make drama is the first place.

If someone is like "NA solo q is a joke", they should at least be able to back up the claim with a match history or something.

killatopak

Gold Member
Pretty good for my first time playing Singed top in ranked flex, but it was mostly because the enemy mid was barely even playing before he disconnected and an early blue buff invade resulted in first blood for Blitz (on Morg) and set ww back a fair bit.

Then I played a second game laning against Darius, and he was apparently flaming and raging pretty badly on team chat, most likely because I kept proxying and he couldn't do anything about it. The best part is the enemy team had the same Nasus mid that had chosen to troll me before, and he ended up going 1/8/2 (I muted him early on just in case, but he didn't appear to be out for blood anymore), making the victory even sweeter. ON top of that, his one kill was against me seconds before their nexus went down, so it looks like he either was a pretty awful mid laner or our Ahri was just that good.

Like zky told me, it looks like Singed works best when the enemy team is uncoordinated, so I guess bronze 5 is the best place for me to be using him in. I'll probably have to watch out for top/jg or top/mid duos, but other than that most people in here are so bad at teamwork that I can tilt opposing top laners pretty easily, and I can slowly get accustomed to having better map awareness and all that as I climb.

You should try the double or triple dark seal build since it has synergy with him.

Just played my first game as Jayce. He is damn fun, but I'm going to need a lot of practice. I liked him enough that I'm willing to put the time in to learning him. Whenever Poppy got in my face, I pretty much mashed all my buttons in a panic so...yeah. Going to have to work on that.

The drama in this thread is so boring, it's all recycled trash now
Your face is recycled trash. Boom!
New drama

JulianImp

You should try the double or triple dark seal build since it has synergy with him.

I've heard mixed opinions about going multiple dark seals though, with that old Singed main whose YT page someone shared with me in this thread yesterday advocating pretty heavily against it. His advice so far appears to be pretty sound, since he often mentions his boots and build path are team-dependant rather than set in stone, which makes more sense than blindly following a single build path.

Calvero

Banned
Just played my first game as Jayce. He is damn fun, but I'm going to need a lot of practice. I liked him enough that I'm willing to put the time in to learning him. Whenever Poppy got in my face, I pretty much mashed all my buttons in a panic so...yeah. Going to have to work on that.

Your face is recycled trash. Boom!
New drama
U wot m8

zkylon

zkylewd
7Qx5Syx.png

i think i ran into envelaap's las account :>

of course matchmaking considers it best to give me adc on my promos and put silver vs diamond on game 1 and "don't ban yasuo" on game 2

let's see about that game 3

You always ban Yasuo.

I mean it is funny because then they go "I'm trolling". We were going to lose anyways if you played Yasuo, you trolling will only give me a reason to report you. Thanks, I guess.

No otherwise I would abuse the hell out of it. Wish they hadn't got rid of the exploit that let you disable autofill by cancelling/recreating the lobby over and over. That was good.

Wait this doesn't work?

I always thought it did.
It did 86/94 times, at least.

Or maybe it's because I'm garbage at this game, idk.

Newt

The difference between you and I Zky is you put up with the Yasuo picks.

Well I do put up with Envelaap Yasuo, but he gets the question mark pings.

zkylon

zkylewd
As long as you get his Lee sin in game 3, you're good
lol

i didn't, i got an actual good lee sin, on the enemy team, that solo carried the game, and ping spamming ashe (i still don't get why you can't mute this stuff, it's 10x more annoying than chat) on mine calling our reksai autistic, so that's a lost promos

doesn't feel much fair that i had to play adc 2/3 promo games, but it's ok, i start every adc game with the mentality i already lost it so for as far as i'm concerned the dice were rolled and i lost before i even started playing

since it's gold you get a free win so w/e, i'll get it next time

i guess i'll go back to top secondary cos i get mid more often that way. i'll feed once in a while but at least i can play my role when it counts

You always ban Yasuo.

I mean it is funny because then they go "I'm trolling". We were going to lose anyways if you played Yasuo, you trolling will only give me a reason to report you. Thanks, I guess.
well i don't really like doing that cos i believe in giving everyone a fair shot, even if i'm already hating myself for it

sometimes yasuos actually carry (i had one actually do some great playing from behind last week), and yasuo is really strong, so why not

but yeah i'm not gonna troll champ select and i'm gonna report toxic ppl

i believe in this game's institutions cos someone bloody has to

Top Bottom