• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Hopefully this isn't too late for you EU people.

t1485561600z1.png
Will be strammed right?

Q8D3vil

If you see a Kha'Zix, Rengar, or Camille, run as fast as you can to avoid the most painful death.

They'll still catch you.

It seem that Camille and WW are in autoban zone right now.
I like Rengar and khazix so i'll probably play those.
Just spent 2 hours updating my runes and masteries, i'll probably play tomorrow morning.

Feels like people are just against the notion of having CC on my team sometimes.

Like I play Illaoi, do ok, my team has Zero Hard CC ... my team feeds their team that has a fucku ton of hard CC. Team bitches at me to group, I know for a fact that if I'm anywhere near them I'm gonna be CC chained and blown up.

Like, Mr. 1/11 Yas ... the fuck can I do to the 7/0 Fiddle Mid you fed? He has at least two ways to fuck me over the second I'm in range :/

This is why I want to try more dmg CC champs. Also why I'mma just ban Yas no matter who wants to play him.

Newt

What does it take to cast....I can stream but I don't get home and setup from work until 7:30 pm est.

NA - bwlzero
Hah, all it takes to cast is a working mic. Even though you won't make the first game it's still helpful having people that are stepping up.

PSqueak

Banned
skt skins apparently confirmed

Duke: SKT Ekko (Confirmed)
Blank: SKT Zac (Confirmed)
Faker: TBA
Bengi: SKT Olaf (In Consideration)
Bang: SKT Jhin (Confirmed)
Wolf: SKT Nami (Confirmed)

Aw yeah, Zac really needs skins, he basically has just pool party and the chromas. Special weapon zac is a glorified chroma.

zkylon

zkylewd
Aw yeah, Zac really needs skins, he basically has just pool party and the chromas. Special weapon zac is a glorified chroma.
problem with zac is that how do u make a non chroma skin?

like he's literally a blob, you can put like a funny hat on him or whatever but you can't like put clothes on him or whatever

Quonny

like he's literally a blob, you can put like a funny hat on him or whatever but you can't like put clothes on him or whatever
Magma
Make him made of a bunch of rubber bands (Sewn Chaos line somehow)
Stretch Armstrong

drawkcaB

Marshmallow Zac. Dress him up in a sailor suit. ez gg. While on the subject, a "Coastguard" Ekko skin that's just Marty McFly from BttF would be great too.

yeah you can put clothes on zac

Greaser Zac, leather jacket and pompadour
Green Army man Zac

but you know, we've established that rito isn't creative or original with their skin ideas :p

JulianImp

Okay, so right now I'm on a five-win streak. Two games won with my new Singed making lane miserable for an Illaoi and Darius, and still doing well enough at Blitz (even though I still hate how its whole kit depends on its Q's cooldown).

I'm finally glancing at the map every now and then when I can catch a breather, but I kind of know I probably should be doing it more often than that. The good thing about that is I can sometimes call shots for my fellow bronze teammates in order to suggest what we should be doing, like going for baron while the enemy team's busy pushing super minions in their base, or rotating lanes when I see the enemy team too focused on a single part of the map while our minions are about to reach an enemy turret.

Nobody ever listens to my advice of purchasing control wards, though. So sad...

Nekofrog

Banned
Can someone hit plat II so I don't have to play all my games solo :(?

Play with my on your smurf for 2 games I'm in promos and I have been playing a ton of irelis on all 5 of my smurfs, my mechanics are actually nearly back to how they used to be.

drawkcaB

I'm not much of a fan of the Ivern change on the PBE. Making Triggerseed 10s at all ranks improves Ivern's early game, which is where he does best.

I'd like to see a reduction in his base damages and shift that to his AP ratios instead to force changes to his build. His biggest issue is that he's getting a jungler's gold but buying a support's items and getting item spikes too quickly. Force him to have to pick up a pair of AP items to get some benefit out of his kit. And when I say adjust base/AP ratios I mean it, not that usual Riot bullshit where they say they're shifting an abilities power but force you to do something stupid like buy 400AP before it breaks even.

The alternative might be to make him earn less gold when clearing camps compared to other junglers, but that's really brute force.

I'm not much of a fan of the Ivern change on the PBE. Making Triggerseed 10s at all ranks improves Ivern's early game, which is where he does best.

I'd like to see a reduction in his base damages and shift that to his AP ratios instead to force changes to his build. His biggest issue is that he's getting a jungler's gold but buying a support's items and getting item spikes too quickly. Force him to have to pick up a pair of AP items to get some benefit out of his kit. And when I say adjust base/AP ratios I mean it, not that usual Riot bullshit where they say they're shifting an abilities power but force you to do something stupid like buy 400AP before it breaks even.

The alternative might be to make him earn less gold when clearing camps compared to other junglers, but that's really brute force.

Like Breezy predicted

this is the overbuff that will make him pick/ban every game

JulianImp

Why is Malzahar so easy to play as support. It should be criminal.

Because his point & click "get away or die" spells are crazy and don't even demand him to put himself at risk to pressure opponents, how he demands QSS purchases to avoid getting deleted in teamfights (or even just wandering around the jungle and running into him) and a free spell shield every thirty seconds on top of that.

He's like point&click Zyra on steroids, trading AoE for crazy single-target burst damage and getting a passive that greately diminishes his squishiness.

Top Bottom